RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
I like it too sometimes but one of the main drawing factors of NTR is resistance that the heroine shows which creates slow burn at times which NTR type A cannot have that but I definitely mix and match both of them for my enjoyment. Netori, pure Netorase, and NTR type c is my least favorite
yes its the exact same for me NTR C i really dont like. And you defenitly have a point with the resistance it defenitly needs good writing and build up and not just pure ok i want to fuck (which also can be good) but a mix of NTR A with Type B is also really really good just aslong as its not pure " i dont want this " the whole game and then at some point she is just broken and used. My favorite ends are when they decide to move on from the Boyfriend and breakup to go to her new Dick but sadly that is not in alot of games

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
I dont know if this is a Popular or Unpopular Opinion (id lean more to Unpopular seeing the amount of NTR Games that implement it fully) but NTR type A (Type A according to the Visualnovel " The heroine is willingly cheating on the protagonist with another guy and enjoys every second of it. No rape, blackmail, drugs etc. involved, it's consensual sex from the very beginning." with a little bit of change to From the very beginning) is for sure by FAR my most Favorite use of Netorare.
Like I said, to each their own. The reason I personally dislike this type, apart from feelings (I mean, it does get sad at times), is because I find them uninteresting from a narrative perspective. The cheater enjoys cheating. There, you won the game lmao

PS: I'm never advocating the use of any narrative tropes that remove agency from the female. I find that uninteresting too.

Last edited:

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Like I said, to each their own. The reason I personally dislike this type, apart from feelings (I mean, it does get sad at times), is because I find them uninteresting from a narrative perspective. The cheater enjoys cheating. There, you won the game lmao

PS: I'm never advocating the use of any narrative tropes that remove agency from the female. I find that uninteresting too.
Yeah Defenitly to each their own thats a good part of NTR because you often get a mix of genres in it that people can take what they like out of it even tho they dont like other things in it. I can understand the Problem with the unintereting plot from a narrative perspectiv i wouldnt want the majority of games to be FMC loving to fuck everything that is not nailed to the ground starting day 1 NTR Games. It has its own charms and i really like it on this game for example. But for a longer project i defenitly like a build up just not Project Hot wife level but rather the FMC not being Completle Against sex but rather still being loyal and i defenitly dont like FMC gets drugged and raped until she is addicted or FMC gets Blackmailed cause someone has a Panty pick of her. I like the Lean towards being a little slutty and in the end moving on from MC.

So Basically i really like the Motive of Cheating and NTRing your Partner being Natural Interest in Others or a sense of needing More or Better sex or just Attraction Just like in Real life and sadly alot of NTR games dont do this.

Last edited:

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
I didn't quite get what you mean by this. The existence of the main character is why the game is NTR. If there wasn't one, or he wasn't her boyfriend (didn't care for her anyway), then the game would be... vanilla? Well, not NTR anyway.

I write such things in posts because a) we're a community in my eyes, we can discuss such things and b) because potential devs can take into account new ideas.
I wrote this because I ran into a problem after going through the first part - I do not see the relationship between Anon and Sana. For me, they are like special agents, playing the role of lovers or two friends who, after training, decide to work together. I understand that this is a simple NTR without a complicated relationship, but there is simply nothing that proves that they are dating, only the words "he is my boyfriend" or "I love you" during conversations mean nothing.

Okay, it looks like I'm whining, but to me it's just an important element, because if there is no relationship between them, then it doesn't look like NTR (to me).

And in no case do I try to impose my opinion on anyone. This is just my personal opinion.

WingedKing

May 17, 2019
In the gallery the is a scene about swimsuit, i already beat the boss and talked to the tailor but the swimsuit scene isn't happening, there are other requirement?

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
Surprised nobody dropped the gallery update yet.
It would make it much better for a quick hit n run chocc fapp
I don't think it exists yet, I downloaded the latest version and applied MTool to teleport to the gallery which is currently disabled.
Unfortunately it's disabled for good reason, there's nothing there, even when I enabled all parameters on the map.

Reactions: jaden000

jaden000

May 30, 2020
I don't think it exists yet, I downloaded the latest version and applied MTool to teleport to the gallery which is currently disabled.
Unfortunately it's disabled for good reason, there's nothing there, even when I enabled all parameters on the map.
Didn’t the creator mention adding gallery previous update. I swear I saw pictures of it

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Didn’t the creator mention adding gallery previous update. I swear I saw pictures of it
Gallery update is out (can't share it out of obligations sorry). But Europa is chilling in the Act 4 area and she says this if you noclip into the area and then it plays someone singing the amogus theme.

View attachment 2378446
Page 92.

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
I wrote this because I ran into a problem after going through the first part - I do not see the relationship between Anon and Sana. For me, they are like special agents, playing the role of lovers or two friends who, after training, decide to work together. I understand that this is a simple NTR without a complicated relationship, but there is simply nothing that proves that they are dating, only the words "he is my boyfriend" or "I love you" during conversations mean nothing.

Okay, it looks like I'm whining, but to me it's just an important element, because if there is no relationship between them, then it doesn't look like NTR (to me).

And in no case do I try to impose my opinion on anyone. This is just my personal opinion.
I think their relationship is supposed to be like what you would have if you were a kid, like, the holding hands type. In my eyes it's that Sana's needs for sexual exploration outgrow the MC's, so they kinda "mature" apart. Like, the MC still wants that "innocent" Sana, but Sana is deviating further away from that "version of herself" exponentially.

It's a great premise for NTR, MC's significant other growing to enjoy stuff that the MC cannot provide.

Anyway, I do understand your point, they barely exchange any meaningful conversation for them to actually be a couple, but I think that's just what their relationship is like, and the game wants to be humorous anyway so realism would kinda ruin that I guess.

LostBR

Sep 21, 2018
Tbh I don't quite enjoy the way the story is going. The girlfriend in this update is now actively choosing to betray her boyfriend and hide it from him. It's no longer naivety or happenstance, it's now her own informed choice to betray him, without it even being required, it's like she's seeking it.

What I enjoyed before was that the betrayal was mostly happening due to circumstances outside their control, but now it's like she doesn't care about him or even enjoys betraying him. Meanwhile, when he questions her, she's acting like he's being jealous for no reason or whatever, while actually knowing she cheated on him.

So yeah, I really disliked this new atmosphere, but that's just my own opinion, to each their own, obviously.
I miss the old Sana, the real friend Sana
Chop up the soul Sana, set on her quest Sana
I hate the new Sana, the slutty Sana
The always cheating Sana...

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Lol, feels like me every time i start an NTR game, but a part of me cant wait to see her corrupted and turn into an evil bitch. :)
I dont mind the sex/cheating, its just that Sana seems to be a particularly nice person by default, to fill the rol of a regular evil bitch we can use other characters *cof Fief cof*

Something similar happened to Nami, on the first caps of One Piece she is an excellent character, a favorite of mine, after a while the author draws her on a total irreconocible way, practically a new character. I dont mind the humongous tits and ass, but if you are gonna put that on the main cast just add a smoking hot bimbo, easy and simple

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
From Headpath
" Valentine's Day is the day when foxgirls approach someone they like and offer their tail for fluffing. I hope everyone found a big one and didn't have to fight annoying ninjas over it."
View attachment 2392912
As a fox girl lover and one that go with the say "fox waifu best waifu" I would be happy to fluff a fox girl's tail... we need more fox girls in our lives

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes