RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.30 star(s) 39 Votes

Cobralex00

May 3, 2019
hey man, updates pretty damn good, also like the art, new standing picture is great.

Shits bussin 10/10

Small bug: After doing the 3rd round tournament you start walking at "non running" movementspeed and pressing shift makes you even slower.
Changins screens etc doesn't seem to fix it. All in all, pretty good. Keep up the good work
In order to "fix" this bug you need to trigger a new scenes after that. Likely try to go in and out of the tavern 'till you can trigger the scene in there.

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
Here's hoping the gallery eventually gets scenes from the fox-girls point of view too.~
In a perfect world, with infinite resources I agree. But personally (and I emphasise that it's a personal opinion), I would prefer to have more scenes with the mc pov only rather than fewer scenes with both povs.

I strongly prefer a mc pov in general but for this game in particular I feel like Sanas inner thoughts are best left as only implied by verbal and body language clues. The game has been built with that half hidden, mystery component which lends itself well to giving us excitement through discovery and anticipation. Something I always look for in these games and which is what I'd prefer be where the dev-time is used in the future as well.

Maybe it could be fun with one or two exceptions.

But as I said this is my personal opinion.

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
Damn, the slow motion bug really burned my ass.
Regarding the update ... A sharp break in history makes me sad, but there's nothing to be done. Just as I was afraid, Sana became a whore who needs nothing but sex (the scene in the 3rd city when a queue lined up for her and the blowjob scene in the hotel proves this, as well as how she openly flirts with anyone. When she pushed Anon I was totally shocked).
I also understood why the update took 5 months, the artist improved his skills and he is a great fellow. All scenes 12/10. Although it seems to me that when Sana is pawed behind Anon's back (for example, Gareth in the first city), it is worth adding a small window with a picture where she is being touched, otherwise she is simply surrounded and it looks strange.
The developer deserved a good rest for several days (so that he would not fit the PC at all).

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Maybe will be good for the game to not post more updates and just work on it until is finished and completed (on a undetermined date ofc)
I want more Sana just as much as you but we have to consider the output capacity of the dev team
(I want to attach a poll but i don't know if it is possible)

Reactions: Duongvipro2000

freegamesbaze

Sep 21, 2018
The scene with the illusion, in my opinion, has the right to expand.... to be honest, on this concept, I would make a separate game.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Maybe will be good for the game to not post more updates and just work on it until is finished and completed (on a undetermined date ofc)
I want more Sana just as much as you but we have to consider the output capacity of the dev team
(I want to attach a poll but i don't know if it is possible)
Sadly you know how the hunger for choco foxgirl is strong. Personally I try to avoid the next update.

Reactions: Aereon1104

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
bro, I can't find this scene in the game, this scene belongs to night, you know?
This image reminds me, there's little discussion about the prophecy here. Poor Anon will end up disappointed that he would not father Sana's prophesised child, instead it clearly came about as a virgin birth!

After this update I wonder what the chances are that the kid will come out green...

Reactions: Ellioto

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
This image reminds me, there's little discussion about the prophecy here. Poor Anon will end up disappointed that he would not father Sana's prophesised child, instead it clearly came about as a virgin birth!

After this update I wonder what the chances are that the kid will come out green...
from what I remember she is supposed to have Anon child that will be the future hero that will beat the demon lord otherwise there is no meaning in rewind time in act 1 and 2 time when Sana get pregnant from other men... personally I don't clearly remind this part, I only remember that is explained at the beginning when they visit the statue for the first time

Reactions: Aereon1104
4.30 star(s) 39 Votes