RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
mtl, but enough to understand everything and enjoy the context. I mean, english is not my first language but it was a very smoothly procedure, you just have to turn your brain off sometimes.
But there's also a option for supporters that translates better than mtl.
Anyway, mtool is way faster than translator++ and doens't bug the game,also you can edit any item/variable/switch/speed of the character/hack combat/save even during dialogues.
Do you know how to do word wrap with Mtool?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
wrap? do you mean correcting the translation yourself and loading it into the mtool again?
Word wrapping or fixing it is where you make the text fit in the textbox by going onto the next line instead of running off the screen. The question is if MTool has a way to do this. Translating is kinda useless when you can't see most of what they're saying anyway.

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
Word wrapping or fixing it is where you make the text fit in the textbox by going onto the next line instead of running off the screen. The question is if MTool has a way to do this. Translating is kinda useless when you can't see most of what they're saying anyway.
In this case, there's a function to reduce text font or change it's base, it usually works, i've only tried a few times tho.

Jan 14, 2021
I'm coming back to this thread way too often and hope for an update, holy fuck!

I second the prostutition addition that was said before, but maybe have a twist at it where she supposedly "helps" people with something but in actuality she just gets fucked to hell and back.

Fuck yeah!

Reactions: 5554432

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
guess ill give it a try. i wish the ntr was avoidable.. it's something special about making the choice to me.. oh well beggers, chosers, and all that

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Also to those who enjoy this game do you have any recommendations to NTR games just like this? Prefferably a 2d game
If you have a look back through this thread I have a couple of posts compiling different NTR games I like, one for translated/English and one for mostly untranslated

sukimyduck96

Sep 15, 2021
If you have a look back through this thread I have a couple of posts compiling different NTR games I like, one for translated/English and one for mostly untranslated
Thanks, there were a few that caught my eye and I'm downloading them right now.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes