RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Rosash

Apr 27, 2018
For a game that's meant to be multiple parts and much longer than 15 minutes- the 15 minute game from the same dev.... happens to have more development with the wife and protag than this game does with mc and his girlfriend.. I think this area sort of lacks- especially for an NTR focused game. There's really no reason the wife should IMMEDIATELY give in the very first time anything remotely happens and start hiding it from the BF. Like I understand the game wants to go the nukige route and be hscene after hscene in quick succession but its lame for the genre that it is targetting a demographic of NTR fans and players of NTR- and also just a let down to those who have played many of them. Maybe if there was more of a prologue- or the game didn't jump into thighjobs as the first scene or such. Or gave a reason as to why the heroine can be slowly corrupted without being against it or telling the mc out of guilt. Like you're literally in a fantasy world and the first NTR threat is a magician- I am sure dev could think of something.....
I like it like this though.

Arkade

May 23, 2017
I like it like this though.
If only you were the only person playing then that would be a good thing. I'm sure you're not the only one who likes the lack of substance in favor of just more rushed R18 content- but if all that mattered was the art and sex- the internet is right there....
There's no shortage of competition in the NTR genre- as someone who also plays JP NTR titles especially.. So you have to at least try to go past the bare minimum to qualify. The dev is clearly still in the experimental phases of the game so there's time to change- the standing sprite to show what heroine is currently doing when away from party for one- is so invasive that I thought it was a bug at first- it goes over text and everything- and actually does get stuck on screen when its clearly not supposed to be if you do things out of order. This would be better in a pop up menu or status screen. Or a simple key toggle. The dev has a weird hybrid between mystery pov but also forcing you to witness every heroine action and also hear heroines thoughts so it's like the game is more in 3rd person which further distances from NTR aspect on top of it being a rushed start and having no build up. following slut who goes around doing slutty things who happens to have a boyfriend in title only- but is more like just a character to help out in battle than someone you are given control of. Should go ahead and give him eyes like the villains rather than making him a blank slate like you're suppose to be viewing the game vicariously through him when the setup goes against that. Not like it would happen but it would be nice if there was a choice between BF pov- or both. Having a choice to see the scene at the mages house without the x-ray cgs playing. It's a strange 50/50 in that the scene plays with muffled sound from GF like you're unable to understand whats going on because you only catch bits and pieces- yet you have x-ray vision to see her being molested at the same time. So just fix it actually makes sense- and for that to be an option for future scenes as well. The big benefit of that option would be motivating the dev to create the story inbetween scenes which does the most for the ntr aspect than anything. If you cut out all direct perspective scenes the hero isn't involved in- and you're left with characters acting normal like nothing happened.. then it's just bad writing- the heroine should act differently after a scene, or have sprite hinting that something happened that the hero didn't witness instead of immediately going back into travel to x for next scene mode.

There's things to like- but it'll only bother some due to wasted potential.

Jan 14, 2021
Game is fun, art is great, foxgirl is hot.
Please please more, really.
That shit is bussin and now I can't wait for more!

One small thing, a rundown of all the scenes that are available right now would be cool. Just to see if people already saw everything or not.
If the game keeps going with this quality I'll even shill out some schmeckels for your subscribestar, would be my first time, but fuck this is worth it.

If you are able to get some small 2-3 frame movement into her standing picture / H-scenes when she gets molested or fucked you'd make a Mans day.
Really hope this pops off.

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
If only you were the only person playing then that would be a good thing. I'm sure you're not the only one who likes the lack of substance in favor of just more rushed R18 content- but if all that mattered was the art and sex- the internet is right there....
There's no shortage of competition in the NTR genre- as someone who also plays JP NTR titles especially.. So you have to at least try to go past the bare minimum to qualify. The dev is clearly still in the experimental phases of the game so there's time to change- the standing sprite to show what heroine is currently doing when away from party for one- is so invasive that I thought it was a bug at first- it goes over text and everything- and actually does get stuck on screen when its clearly not supposed to be if you do things out of order. This would be better in a pop up menu or status screen. Or a simple key toggle. The dev has a weird hybrid between mystery pov but also forcing you to witness every heroine action and also hear heroines thoughts so it's like the game is more in 3rd person which further distances from NTR aspect on top of it being a rushed start and having no build up. following slut who goes around doing slutty things who happens to have a boyfriend in title only- but is more like just a character to help out in battle than someone you are given control of. Should go ahead and give him eyes like the villains rather than making him a blank slate like you're suppose to be viewing the game vicariously through him when the setup goes against that. Not like it would happen but it would be nice if there was a choice between BF pov- or both. Having a choice to see the scene at the mages house without the x-ray cgs playing. It's a strange 50/50 in that the scene plays with muffled sound from GF like you're unable to understand whats going on because you only catch bits and pieces- yet you have x-ray vision to see her being molested at the same time. So just fix it actually makes sense- and for that to be an option for future scenes as well. The big benefit of that option would be motivating the dev to create the story inbetween scenes which does the most for the ntr aspect than anything. If you cut out all direct perspective scenes the hero isn't involved in- and you're left with characters acting normal like nothing happened.. then it's just bad writing- the heroine should act differently after a scene, or have sprite hinting that something happened that the hero didn't witness instead of immediately going back into travel to x for next scene mode.

There's things to like- but it'll only bother some due to wasted potential.
Wish I could play JP titles. Seems like theres a flood of untranslated NTR content.
Not willing to go out of my way to learn Japanese for that, though.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Wish I could play JP titles. Seems like theres a flood of untranslated NTR content.
There's some really good translation software out there, not perfect but good enough most the time.
this one in particular I've found works really well, injects translated text straight into the game

Reactions: Aereon1104

Portal82_112

Mar 13, 2018
I like this game, good art, look promising.
The only thing I would change is that the male(boyfriend) will be more unaware or oblivious to this
Example is the quest for the sick wife. The boyfriend is not infront of the crowd seeing the event but in the back, will only hear the crowd cheering his foxy lady on. Will maybe question the white stuff and being told pie or icecream eating contest.

In battles he will not see the lewd things or other companions have sex with her as he is focused and the front man, after the battle he may notice if she gotten raped and will be consered for his girlfriend, also angry at the monster for raping her.

---

When you have played through the game, then you will have the option of making chooses that will favour the boyfriend
So you will create a 3 different ending type of thing
1. Cuckolded but unaware
2. cuckolded but aware
3. true love path
4. Harem

When the fox girl gets pregnancy the explanation will be that monsters doing it. The birth will be in a clinic and the boyfriend will not see the delivery. But in the replay he can sneek in to do so.

----

Hmm also add sucking or other sounds near the events the foxgirls is doing sexual acts in secret, can be a sign for the player that somehting is near, ut you can also add the usual heart bubble animation near doors and such to indigate something lewd.

---

The "girl" that will run towards them in the next town. I think it will be a feminine boy that will flirt with the male player and make his foxgirl jealous and also question his sexuallity.
This femboy will be a theif that they will meet more times during their journey I hope and think

Looking forward to also more busty npc that the male player will meet. But also that he will have more options during the second playthrough, so he will have the option of cheeting on his foxgirl if he so chooces.

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
There's some really good translation software out there, not perfect but good enough most the time.
this one in particular I've found works really well, injects translated text straight into the game
Ahhh...I see. Do you have any good Japanese NTR titles then? I dont really know where to start, lol.

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Ahhh...I see. Do you have any good Japanese NTR titles then? I dont really know where to start, lol.
Off the top of my head I'll struggle to remember many. I made a list of translated mystery NTR games earlier in the thread, but for Jap only NTR games

This game: is a great mystery NTR game, the just-out-of-sight scenes and 'aftermaths' of unseen events are fun to discover. All the heroines are pretty loli though, so avoid if you're not interested in that.

This dev: is the king of extreme NTR. His stuff is awesome, definitely reccomend checking them out but be warned they're very brutal.

This game: is kinda harder to get into, but is a fairly solid game and has a few really good NTR scenes in it. You can also create custom waifus to get fucked. Be warned, I'm pretty sure you're only allowed one girlfriend per playthrough which is a little annoying and some of the scenes are frustratingly hard to find.

This dev: does some pretty interesting games. They can be super janky but they're all quite interesting to play

This dev: makes solid NTR games, I know at least one of them has been translated but the others are good too. They lean more Netorase than Netorare though

This dev: does pretty good games, but I think they're more from the heroines perspective

This dev: has some decent games, they're mostly in weird board game styles, and also mostly loli again, so your mileage may vary

This dev: has some alright games, I seem to remember that their earlier games were super janky and not fun to play, so maybe stick to the later ones

This: isn't really an NTR game, you do play as a male character and the heroine is going around banging every other dude in the game, but you're not in a relationship with her and I don't think it plays on the NTR aspect really. It is still a great game and there's some more voyeuristic scenes so deserves an honourable mention. Think it might be translated

There's definitely a ton more, but that's what I've found from a quick browse of what I've got. Should be plenty to keep you busy. I'm going to stop spamming the thread with big lists of games now, promise

Last edited:

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
Off the top of my head I'll struggle to remember many. I made a list of translated mystery NTR games earlier in the thread, but for Jap only NTR games

This game: is a great mystery NTR game, the just-out-of-sight scenes and 'aftermaths' of unseen events are pretty fun to discover. All the heroines are pretty loli though, so avoid if you're not interested in that.

This dev: is the king of extreme NTR. His stuff is awesome, definitely reccomend checking them out but be warned they're pretty brutal.

This game: is kinda harder to get into, but is a pretty solid game and has a few really good NTR scenes in it. You can also create custom waifus to get fucked. Be warned, I'm pretty sure you're only allowed one girlfriend per playthrough which is a little annoying and some of the scenes are pretty hard to find.

This dev: does some pretty interesting games. They can be super janky but they're all quite interesting to play

This dev: makes some pretty good NTR games, I know at least one of them has been translated but the others are good too. They lean more Netorase than Netorare though

This dev: does pretty good games, but I think they're more from the heroines perspective

This dev: has some decent games, they're mostly in weird board game styles, and also mostly loli again, so your mileage may vary

This dev: has some pretty good games, I seem to remember that their earlier games were super janky and not fun to play, so maybe stick to the later ones

This: isn't really an NTR game, you do play as a male character and the heroine is going around banging every other dude in the game, but you're not in a relationship with her and I don't think it plays on the NTR aspect really. It is still a great game and there's some more voyeuristic scenes so deserves an honourable mention. Think it might be translated

There's definitely a ton more, but that's what I've found from a quick browse of what I've got. Should be plenty to keep you busy. I'm going to stop spamming the thread with big lists of games now, promise
Ah, thank you, that's very useful.
Don't be shy to spam more. :^)

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
You can just be like me and install MTOOL... It translates all type of RPGM games without needing to change in-game data, so it doesn't break the game whatsoever.
I've played and discovered over 40 ntr bangers on dlsite thanks to mtool

ASTI

Jan 4, 2018
You can just be like me and install MTOOL... It translates all type of RPGM games without needing to change in-game data, so it doesn't break the game whatsoever.
I've played and discovered over 40 ntr bangers on dlsite thanks to mtool
How good is the mtl quality?
Google translate or DeepL ?

樟葉莲

Nov 2, 2019
How good is the mtl quality?
Google translate or DeepL ?
mtl, but enough to understand everything and enjoy the context. I mean, english is not my first language but it was a very smoothly procedure, you just have to turn your brain off sometimes.
But there's also a option for supporters that translates better than mtl.
Anyway, mtool is way faster than translator++ and doens't bug the game,also you can edit any item/variable/switch/speed of the character/hack combat/save even during dialogues.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes