RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
what about this one ? how do i beat the boss ? i tried many times but nothing 1654545877806.png

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Spam meteor with Garret and Lower the stats of the enemies with Sana.
I think i messed up somewhere. When the game started i first went to the guild and they told me i needed more people in my team, i went to the inn got a room, went to the mountain or whatever and that fox fairy something appeared, went back to the other side and there was that soldier guarding who spent some time with Sana. Went back to the guild and met that guy who invited us to learn some spells, went to the armory shop then we went inside the sewers. Did i miss something ? Cause until now i haven't seen any sex scene, only Sana supposedly doing some stuff with some guys. How do i lower the stats using Sana, she's always being grabbed by the slime or the tentacules ?

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
I think i messed up somewhere. When the game started i first went to the guild and they told me i needed more people in my team, i went to the inn got a room, went to the mountain or whatever and that fox fairy something appeared, went back to the other side and there was that soldier guarding who spent some time with Sana. Went back to the guild and met that guy who invited us to learn some spells, went to the armory shop then we went inside the sewers. Did i miss something ? Cause until now i haven't seen any sex scene, only Sana supposedly doing some stuff with some guys. How do i lower the stats using Sana, she's always being grabbed by the slime or the tentacules ?
First off did you stop by the weapon and armor shop run by the elf smith to buy up some newbie equipment, missed that on my first run. For the fight I ended up starting off the fight with Sana casting hypnotic sway every few rounds to keep the small slime and tentacle out of the fight but they should die pretty easily to two meteors. I get the whole point of the characters being weak is to progress the NTR plot but damn wish the two could at least do a bit more in fights

• Red Heart
Reactions: nandaja

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
First off did you stop by the weapon and armor shop run by the elf smith to buy up some newbie equipment, missed that on my first run. For the fight I ended up starting off the fight with Sana casting hypnotic sway every few rounds to keep the small slime and tentacle out of the fight but they should die pretty easily to two meteors. I get the whole point of the characters being weak is to progress the NTR plot but damn wish the two could at least do a bit more in fights
So yes i already stopped by the weapon shop, and when i just tried again to fight the slime boss but seems like i can only attack with my sword, no meteor stuff and no hypnotic sway from Sana either. I think i missed something along the way, this is frustrating tbh

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
So yes i already stopped by the weapon shop, and when i just tried again to fight the slime boss but seems like i can only attack with my sword, no meteor stuff and no hypnotic sway from Sana either. I think i missed something along the way, this is frustrating tbh
Oh when you met Garrett or whatever the mage guy is called did you agree to the training session with the H scene? If you did Sana should have a bunch of abilities and the MC should have a tanking ability

Reactions: nandaja

dcontrol

Aug 21, 2016
Full mystery would be best. And maybe just having her perspective as an optional- but I think the games style is too far into just ero- that the scenes lack a bit of impact anyway. As in- if you were to take control of just mcs pov and take out her inner thoughts- there would just be nothing to the game at all. Something like that has to be planned from the beginning.. Still- would be nice to see some hint-only scenes, and more changes to sprite other than just pose. Like her coming from around the corner with marks on her or something and trying to come up with excuses. We already have battlefuck in sprites- so not having some for casual town scenes sort of a bummer. Also wish this dev had some more variety in heroines- this and his last game.. he really only does bigtits even if theres multiple heroines and variety would be nice.. Also they seem to try and avoid drawing the actual pussy of characters as much as possible. Whether its just with cum or hiding with a hand, or dick- that hurts variety a lot and you'll get none of those good back angles.. Well- heres hoping they keep trying new things and broaden their comfortable range so more people can be surprised.
You left me curious for suggestions of mystery based NTR games on here. I've never really seen any except like, if you played the husband in NTR Homestay. And of course Nympho Priestess.

Last edited:

Arkade

May 23, 2017
You left me curious for suggestions of mystery based NTR games on here. I've never really seen any except like, if you played the husband in NTR Homestay. And of course Nympho Priestess.
Theres tons. But assuming youre looki g for specifically english translated games really narrows things down. If mtl is fine for you got enough options but still.. Ntr alisa got a non-mtl translation and the devs newer game/ntr rene and elsa has an mtl from this site(though not the latest version.missing scenes.)etc. Far from the best available but most youd have to translate yourself. Keep an eye on bbqdaisukis upcoming title. Its going to be a real high profile amazing one. october estimated release though..at least there will be official english.

Last edited:
Reactions: dcontrol

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Oh when you met Garrett or whatever the mage guy is called did you agree to the training session with the H scene? If you did Sana should have a bunch of abilities and the MC should have a tanking ability
I did agree to it and they had their h scene but that's about it, no abilities or anything like that. :/

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Alrighty, let's see what I've got;

https://f95zone.to/threads/spirit-s...ay-ill-really-end-you-final-bbq-lover.111524/ Is a really good one, though it's a bit limited in the number of scenes

https://f95zone.to/threads/i-wont-lose-too-ch-2-little-boy.94204/ Is also really good, and has the option to play solely as the MC and stay in the dark about NTR scenes or see them as they happen. Unfortunately it's still in early days and is updating fairly slowly

https://f95zone.to/threads/ntrpg-2-obedient-filia-and-the-unforgivers-hanataka.3875/ Is probably one of the oldest, all low res pixel art though

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-gentle-girl-and-a-short-escape-v2-00-unidentified-flying-monster.39240/ as well as all it's prequels and sequels go all in on the mystery NTR, but from memory there isn't much in the way of actual scenes at the end

https://f95zone.to/threads/scars-of-summer-v1-03-shinachiku-castella-kagura-games.55259/ Is pretty good

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-bust...tor-hypno-ntr-peeking-v1-14-avantgarde.61364/ Is pretty great and has the option of the Husband's POV or the Wife's

I'm probably missing a few good ones, and there's a few really good untranslated ones, but there's a fair selection here I'd say

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Wonder if the protagonist will die at the end, like in the other game from this dev. Made me laugh more than it should.

RandomPeasant

Nov 29, 2017
what about this one ? how do i beat the boss ? i tried many times but nothing
Spam substitute with Anon, guard first turn with Garret and afterwards use meteor once and then spam fireballs to the boss, use the buff twice with Sana and then spam the debuff, rebuff after the buff goes out and it should be done

Pelican!

Apr 15, 2019
Im missing 4 scenes at the gallery with no idea how to get them or if they even exist, anyone got a full save?

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
Theres tons. But assuming youre looki g for specifically english translated games really narrows things down. If mtl is fine for you got enough options but still.. Ntr alisa got a non-mtl translation and the devs newer game/ntr rene and elsa has an mtl from this site(though not the latest version.missing scenes.)etc. Far from the best available but most youd have to translate yourself. Keep an eye on bbqdaisukis upcoming title. Its going to be a real high profile amazing one. october estimated release though..at least there will be official english.
Cant find this "bbqdaisuki" guy. Got a link?

Arkade

May 23, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-gentle-girl-and-a-short-escape-v2-00-unidentified-flying-monster.39240/ as well as all it's prequels and sequels go all in on the mystery NTR, but from memory there isn't much in the way of actual scenes at the end

https://f95zone.to/threads/scars-of-summer-v1-03-shinachiku-castella-kagura-games.55259/ Is pretty good
First of gentle girl games is by far the best for the perspective- and also has the best scenes and gameplay- others ruin the perspective by just adding scenes to the gallery. I'm not sure why they changed the working formula... (the other one where you end up isekai'd to a mansion is also okay but still a letdown compared to first..

As for shinachiku castellas- the game is beautiful.. It was highly anticipated- and did extremely well- just look at its sales on dlsite.. Goddamn- its an extremely high profile game and naturally got the attention of kaguragames for an official translation- so at least the translation is quality. And the POV is good- the downside though and it bothers me to no end... is the missed potential due to MC and heroine never actually getting romantically involved. It ends up being just MC is slow on the uptake and waits way too long to try confessing. Luckily dev heard this complaint a lot and has been working on an afterstory that adds to the NTR elements. .. out..eventually..

Truly there's some great ones out there.. Just the best really don't get translated. And dcontrol... might as well give up on nympho priestess- that game is never coming out and every update is worse and worse rather than better...

Cant find this "bbqdaisuki" guy. Got a link?
- His upcoming game has a dlsite trial but some of the scenes have been taken out that were there before- mainly to make sure the save from demo can carry over to maingame. It's a very unique combat style and formula for dungeon crawling. Never seen anything like it myself- and I have played every single ntr game on dlsite and fanza basically. Bonus is that his games get official english translations- and if you do look around a bit he also releases uncensored patches for them- and his art is amazing. His previous game was ASMR focused with mystery NTR(linked by flobadog)(pure love ending is possible but very difficult without a guide)- one of the endings has quite a few extra scenes- other than that the game can be beaten quickly but it's meant to be played over 5 real life days as a sort of challenge. His newest is also almost fully voiced- far more voicelines than his last. And has more than 5x the amount of scenes(and counting)- It truly captures the power of mystery pov as well and has grabbed a lot of attention on ci-en from past updates and versions- regularly getting #1 article spots and he's grown 15000 followers since his last game when he was barely known. Really looking forward to it and I don't think it can disappoint.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes