RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-07-07] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Someone found where is she giving the titfuck?
i was able to find the groping and blowjob scenes but not this one
1656093329659.png

kingpatrick

May 9, 2019
how do u get the one where they are fucking in the park to show up
Honestly you have to let a lot of lewd things happen to her for it to show, easiest way is let a few monsters grab her as well doing all the side NTR scenes. From there all the "hidden" stuff begins to fire off one after another

ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018
OMG i play the entire demo but that scene is 100% new to me
I have a theory, since the blowjob scene seems to trigger when we cross the city gates returning from the broken bridge maybe there is a specific or at least 2 doors capables of trigger the park scene
i want to know if there is a way to trigger it, like when we go to the guard by the broken bridge for the blowjob scene

Last edited:
Reactions: Aereon1104

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
OMG i play the entire demo but that scene is 100% new to me
I have a theory, since the blowjob scene seems to trigger when we cross the city gates returning from the broken bridge maybe there is a specific or at least 2 doors capables of trigger the park scene
Not sure about this theory since I can trigger barely all scene with all doors and the city gates.But maybe some have more chance to trigger some specific scene than the other depending on how they're close or related to it.
Like the inn have more chance to trigger the bar and the titjob scene
-The weapon/armor shop more chance for the blowjob who take place in the house close to it
-The city gate more chance to the titjob and the blowjob
For the park scene I assume it could be the tool or the weapon shop since both are close of the localisation of this scene. If not maybe the guild.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2021
I do not think there is a higher or lower chance, best way is to just rapidly go in and out of the item store.
No door, quick loading, just let sana be molested over and over.
In my save she pretty much gets molested nonstop.

I really cant fucking wait for an update, hopefully a substantial one, the moment this goes further than what it is I'll definetly throw some money towards the creator. Quality content.
30 days of daily jumping in here and hope LOL

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Not sure about this theory since I can trigger barely all scene with all doors and the city gates.But maybe some have more chance to trigger some specific scene than the other depending on how they're close or related to it.
Like the inn have more chance to trigger the bar and the titjob scene
-The weapon/armor shop more chance for the blowjob who take place in the house close to it
-The city gate more chance to the titjob and the blowjob
For the park scene I assume it could be the tool or the weapon shop since both are close of the localisation of this scene. If not maybe the guild.
I was able to trigger it with the tool shop (the one close to the left bridge) but the first sprite of the scene seems to be missing the dialog box

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
I do not think there is a higher or lower chance, best way is to just rapidly go in and out of the item store.

I really cant fucking wait for an update, hopefully a substantial one, the moment this goes further than what it is I'll definetly throw some money towards the creator. Quality content.
I was thinking the same, the subscribestar page seems a little empty, hope they make a $1 tier

Jan 14, 2021
I was able to trigger it with the tool shop (the one close to the left bridge) but the first sprite of the scene seems to be missing the dialog box
Yes I did notice this too, the first sprite seems to be missing the textbox as the second sprite clearly seems to reference the first textbox.

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021

Not sure about that, need to do it few time but so far I never trigger the bar scene when I pass the city gate for example.

Indeed I can't wait to see more especially when I look the other characters.
1656234875122.png
I assume all of them are vilain even if I have some doubt for the thief.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes