RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

allaire

Nov 2, 2020
My two cents about the current state of play to any poor soul, that might be interested in my opinion.
Very, very well said in general. I suppose I can add a bit:
1. While I'm not a fan of '100% girl's point of view' some 'girl point of view while playing as a bf' would be great. You leave your gf with whoever (guards? bandits? mayor? king? goblin emperor?). And then you do your quests/dungeons etc.
2. I really really liked all the 'alternative' routes. "Pay us all your gold or leave your partner with us as a hostage!". Should be safe as long as your character is strong enough to clear the (side?) quest alone amirite?

Reactions: jaden000
Jan 14, 2021
  1. Pregnancy mechanic. I know it's too much but hear me out. The pregnancy seems to be the core event since Sana was labeled as a future mother of the hero by goddess Europa IIRC. And a fox girl even can get pregnant in two situations despite having full-blown sex with literally everyone in town. It would be cool if Sana can get pregnant during the usual playthrough as a result of her activities, and would cajole the Europa to bestow illusion magic upon her so the boyfriend didn't see the belly while everyone else can (including the player). It would be hilariously degenerate if Sana would be experiencing morning sickness at the inn while her boyfriend would say something along the lines of "Well, maybe she ate something bad yesterday" or someone else would make a remark "Someone's gonna be a mother soon" while eyeing her developed belly and Anon would get shy and reply "Oh, we're not that intimate yet".
Interesting but:
First, all the lewd activities are optional and have no impact on the main plot.
Second, only Anon can see and interact with the godess.

Maybe it can work with a post game but at this moment it should be more logical and easy if Sana act like Anon is the father.

please fucking no.
biggest fucking turnoff.
No preggo stuff, only breeding, would literally kill the game for me

BionicBagool

May 30, 2020
No preggo stuff, only breeding
How do you breed without getting pregnant? But no matter. I didn't mean to introduce "preggo sex" in my suggestion.

The game already implements pregnancy as an ending. So it is not impossible for Sana to get pregnant especially after having so much unprotected sex behind Anon's back.

The variety of little details and implications in dialogs and/or situations is a strong point of this game. You can even make Sana secretly take money from their joint budget to buy birth control and Anon would be like "What? Where did our money go? I don't remember spending it" and Sana would tell him some silly excuse. Or even better, the innkeeper would bring the bill of Sana's all-night party to Anon who would be wondering "Why did she buy so many condoms? Did she cheat on me? No, they probably were celebrating someone's birthday and ran out of balloons. Yeah, this must be it. Right, Sana?". It's comical.

It's almost like introducing the "cuckold tax". It would motivate the player to take more quests, explore more dungeons and interact with merchants more. And if the player has insufficient funds to pay the "tax" Sana might eventually get pregnant and that might lead to time rewind by the goddess or game over.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Also, start a Patreon, dear developer. This is one game I would gladly see you milk for money in order to expand it.
Considering some of Patreon's arbitrary rules enforcement the developers would be better off on something like SubscribeStar

Are ya both fuckin blind?

There's literally already a link on the first page.

please fucking no.
biggest fucking turnoff.
:alien: detected
You may want to revisit what the human word "breeding" is and results in

DarkestFox

Apr 1, 2018
please fucking no.
biggest fucking turnoff.
What? XD Breeding is all about the impregnation. What's the point if she never actually gets pregnant?! That would imply the bull, or 'studs' she's cheating on her boyfriend with are sterile. Not much of a 'better male' then~ Hell no. Impregnation and pregnancy are the -biggest- turn on for me. Knocking up some cucks girl? <3

jonquils

Mar 25, 2020
Do we know who Headpat's artist is?

I respect if they want to stay in the background/don't post work anywhere.
I just ADORE how much personality -among other things- they bring to Sana and the others, and wanted to pass the love along to them. They both make one hell of a team.

Reactions: kingmich

talovehm2408

Aug 24, 2020
can someone show me how to process , i started with save 2 where the last demo left off and already don't know what to do . i see a chest in goblin cave but i can't find anyway to get it

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
can someone show me how to process , i started with save 2 where the last demo left off and already don't know what to do . i see a chest in goblin cave but i can't find anyway to get it
There's a good chance that chest will tie into the return quest with the gator girl. Otherwise it could just be there to tease Anon like the cuck he is. Either way, it isn't worth getting hung up on right now. Just keep making your way left and down in the goblin cave and you'll get to the end of the update eventually.

Jan 14, 2021
Since we're playing with wishlists:
- Have allowing Sana to fuck around make a bigger impact content-wise, to reflect her growing promiscuity. For example if, in the first time, you let her get "raped" by the slimes and tentacles too much, it will open up "events whilst wandering the town" where she engages in some more pleasant activities with them.
- Have the big reveal that the elven blacksmith is a futa, and she was targeting Sana all along.
- Introduce content for returning trips to a given city once Sana is more corrupted, in order to reflect that.

Also, start a Patreon, dear developer. This is one game I would gladly see you milk for money in order to expand it.
Creator is using subscribestar if you wanna help.

Jan 14, 2021
Are ya both fuckin blind?

There's literally already a link on the first page.

:alien: detected
You may want to revisit what the human word "breeding" is and results in
What? XD Breeding is all about the impregnation. What's the point if she never actually gets pregnant?! That would imply the bull, or 'studs' she's cheating on her boyfriend with are sterile. Not much of a 'better male' then~ Hell no. Impregnation and pregnancy are the -biggest- turn on for me. Knocking up some cucks girl? <3

You do you, its a game and the entire preggo stuff is a turnoff for me and disgusting.
Sex is nice, pregnancy is just blegh, my dick dont like to see that shit.

Everyone has different things they like.
Also the "no preggo only breed" is literally a meme that has been around for ages.
Just perfectly describes what I like.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Enjoying the game. I was having a ball trying to search everywhere to find all the hidden scenes but now im annoyed at one big thing, no matter what i do all i get is a completely black screen when entering the second towns item store after fief tells me to and it wont let me do anything else. If that is as far as the update goes no problem, if it continues then how do i fix this problem.

BionicBagool

May 30, 2020
no matter what i do all i get is a completely black screen when entering the second towns item store after fief tells me to and it wont let me do anything else
It's a bug. You should replay second town from the start and avoid going to the item shop on your own volition. During the Fief's quest you will be transferred to this shop automatically (via cutscene) without the black screen problem this time. And don't climb up the tree near the inn until after you beat the first quest in the dungeon.

Reactions: Aereon1104

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
so from what i understand its the same you dont seeanything concept? thats fine in moderation but i dont think it makes a good game if thats the whole thing.

LordUlrich

May 16, 2020
Its the cutscene itself that freezes. I did only the 'main quest', ignored everything, didnt climb the tree, and it still freezes when they enter the shop at the cutscene. A bug that i found was before that you can still climb down the hole do a cutscene twice down there and Sana will appear. The cutscene is walking further into the dungeon and Fiefa doing her cross attack. It let me continue the story but lost all the content inbetween.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
ok so i tried it and it seems to be just a bunch of implied sex for like 30 seconds and then nothing. i honestly cant see the charm to this.

BionicBagool

May 30, 2020
Its the cutscene itself that freezes.
Yes, it's a known bug that I was talking about. You have already triggered it. You need to start over the second town and do what I recommended you in the previous comment.
See post #620 for the reference. It's your situation.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes