RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Is there anything with the adventurers in town 2 who are showing her their "quest logs"?
For what I see so far, no.
I guess it's the kind of thing who should have more development later with the lewd level system.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Do you think we'll have to restart from the beginning if this "lewd system" is implemented? dunno how will work but probably certain events that now we saw...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... will be available with high values.
In the doubt I'll probably restart from the beginning and I hope they'll do something for show how much material is present... personally I don't like when I have to guess how much is present, one thing is go around trying to unlock something but another is guess or find for chance something present

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Do you think we'll have to restart from the beginning if this "lewd system" is implemented? dunno how will work but probably certain events that now we saw...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

... will be available with high values.
In the doubt I'll probably restart from the beginning and I hope they'll do something for show how much material is present... personally I don't like when I have to guess how much is present, one thing is go around trying to unlock something but another is guess or find for chance something present
I very much doubt current save games will still work after the introduction of the corruption system

Reactions: AlexnChaos

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I very much doubt current save games will still work after the introduction of the corruption system
yeah, this is my though too... if they put a new variable in the mechanics than anything connected to it may result broken is one don't restart... is even possible that events will differ depending on how high or low the lewd value is

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Considering how early this is, at some point there are going to be enough changes saves will no longer be able to be moved forward. Just an expectation to have.

Reactions: Aereon1104

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
Haven't seen may people mentioning this, there are 2 "hidden" scenes. One is a continuation of the BJ competition in the first town, second is a ninja gb when you lose to the mimic boss. File 1 is bj competition, File 12 is ninja gb.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Lith

Dec 3, 2017
Haven't seen may people mentioning this, there are 2 "hidden" scenes. One is a continuation of the BJ competition in the first town, second is a ninja gb when you lose to the mimic boss. File 1 is bj competition, File 12 is ninja gb.

you need to add the config and global files for them to work.

Rixen

Jun 3, 2017
Thank you, I was wondering how to get that gangbang scene

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Any news about the next update?
user Duongvipro2000 the 18 sept said around 3 months, the most updated page of the dev is the subscribestar one where the last posts are:
- 31 august, a pict of possible swimsuit for sana, in theory this mean that we can see her in that attire probably in the second city
- 11 sept, a teaser of a possible scene but dunno what it really is
- 24 sept are a bunch of pict probably sketches of the characters, I say this because one of them seemed to me the sketch of that thicc alligator tail girl of the second town

dunno if in one of those pages there are more accurate info because I'm not supporting the development and so they are locked

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The Lupinrose scene come with this one:
View attachment 2067780 View attachment 2067782 View attachment 2067784 View attachment 2067785 View attachment 2067788
This is why he say "I'll teach you not to steal my shit !" during the scene.

But I believe it need to be remake because the gardener is always at the same place during the scene.
The gardener being there didn't make me think it was him in the alley, and I always saw it after the two adventurers so I made the connection with the two guys - may be wrong. We'll see next update if any of that is expanded.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes