RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
The gardener being there didn't make me think it was him in the alley, and I always saw it after the two adventurers so I made the connection with the two guys - may be wrong. We'll see next update if any of that is expanded.
The gardener visible during the scene seem to be a bug for me because as I say his discussion fit more this scene and personally I always see the alley scene after his interaction with Sana when the adventurers on other hand is always following by the bar scene. But I need to test if I can see this scene whitout bring him back his shovel :unsure:
After I believe the adventurers scene come back later and they just here to tease it since Sana look very lewd during this discussion and we have 2 adventurers what who imply threesome for me. Or at least one placed somewhere close to the place to prevent anon and other peoples to see the act.

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
The gardener visible during the scene seem to be a bug for me because as I say his discussion fit more this scene and personally I always see the alley scene after his interaction with Sana when the adventurers on other hand is always following by the bar scene. But I need to test if I can see this scene whitout bring him back his shovel :unsure:
After I believe the adventurers scene come back later and they just here to tease it since Sana look very lewd during this discussion and we have 2 adventurers what who imply threesome for me. Or at least one placed somewhere close to the place to prevent anon and other peoples to see the act.
And right now I really hope the game will update as soon as possible, there is so much to look forward to, and there is a goddess who somehow helps Anon, she said "when Sana is cum inside, will appear the Apocalypse"

Remiss

Apr 1, 2018
A question. Is there a continuation of the scene in the bar of the first city? This is when Sanna is surrounded by a crowd of people and she is pawed. After all, there is a phrase: "Drag her to the second floor" (I don’t remember exactly). I think it would be logical to add a scene.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

Wrenfield

Oct 6, 2017
A question. Is there a continuation of the scene in the bar of the first city? This is when Sanna is surrounded by a crowd of people and she is pawed. After all, there is a phrase: "Drag her to the second floor" (I don’t remember exactly). I think it would be logical to add a scene.
Not in the current version. Who knows what we'll see going forward.

Reactions: jonquils

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Since Sana goes upstairs with patrons from the tavern in the second town we should be able to look forward to more in the first.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
When and how can i see the free roaming scenes in th first town? I mean i checked the save and i saw the first 1 had one i never saw, i already went to the seocnd town but could only "see" the one in the tavern with some guys telling her to dance and then molest her.

Hyakuju no Fou

Oct 11, 2020
Hello, Does anyone know the order of the story and how to activate the hidden scenes to play it well and not leave anything behind?

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
Hello, Does anyone know the order of the story and how to activate the hidden scenes to play it well and not leave anything behind?
I've included a zip with saves for each unrepeatable scene.

Save 20) Sana groped my soldiers
Save 19) Sana groped by Fief
Save 18) Sana fucked in tent
Save 17) Intro to shopkeeper
Save 16) GB with miners
Save 15) Fief/Sana scissoring
Save 14) Sana + Fief cowgirl
Save 13) Sana BJ under counter
Save 12) Sana GB'd by ninjas
Save 1) Sana BJ competition part 2.

To see all the scenes in the first part of the game, log into save 1 and enter the gallery building next to the general store.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

Save 16) GB with miners

To see all the scenes in the first part of the game, log into save 1 and enter the gallery building next to the general store.
Many thanks, mmmm i am curious about the GB by the miners, i mean i think i know when it happens but i didn't see anything, just the standing picture showing what was happening xD

But i see many i never found even when walking around for 1h xD

HueJass123

Jun 13, 2022
Does anyone know if there is a place I can view empe3's subscribestar content online? A kemono.party equivalent for subscribestar?

ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018

Save 16) GB with miners

the save are out of order when i put them in and i dont see save 20 at all

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Does anyone know if there is a place I can view empe3's subscribestar content online? A kemono.party equivalent for subscribestar?
No, but you can ask a subscriber if he can share it with you. In private conversation of course.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Alright some of these scenes, like the BJ under the counter look good, but how do i even trigger then normally? I mean i reached the end of the demo and i never got the baths or the second round of the handjob tournament.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes