RPGM Completed My Girlfriend Advanced to the Dancer Class and She Buffs Everybody [v2024-08-18] [Headpat]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Sunny972

Nov 12, 2021
Alright some of these scenes, like the BJ under the counter look good, but how do i even trigger then normally? I mean i reached the end of the demo and i never got the baths or the second round of the handjob tournament.
For those who can't take the pool scene (blowjob under the desk)
View attachment 2020861
You can take it after the scene where anon climb the three, no matter if you choose to climb it or not.
Go to the village entrance without trigger other scenes (so don't go inside other house) and you found
View attachment 2020871
If not you need to take it randomly: go in and out of building (shop, inn, barrack) or town and check this door until you get the heart.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
This picture is not available in the game
It is, is 1 of the roaming events, i saw it on the first town, she gives a BJ to some guy in the same building as the wife who makes you take her place in the handjob competition (you can see her in a window, and there are sparkles besides the building to eavesdrop)

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
It is, is 1 of the roaming events, i saw it on the first town, she gives a BJ to some guy in the same building as the wife who makes you take her place in the handjob competition (you can see her in a window, and there are sparkles besides the building to eavesdrop)
I said "this photo" not "this scene", please distinguish clearly

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
You can easily play it, see the scene, and then note what you find different. So far two people have told you its there.
I checked, and I guarantee there is no such picture in the game, why don't people look closely and then jump to conclusions, read carefully

jonquils

Mar 25, 2020
where to find sena after the she disappears in barrack?
if i am remembering correctly; talk to the man in front of the tent- it will give you the option to fetch sana for training. i dont think she appears anywhere on the map until then.

When will the update be released?
if i may quote from headpat a week ago on substar-
"It's still quite a bit off, can't really give an accurate ETA yet."

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
and both of them just said and didn't give evidence, while I was the one who entered the game to check
And whyn should wqe stop what we are doing and run to give you evidence? We may not even be in our homes or able to play the game for some reasons, and anyway the main reason i remember that scene is becaus ei had to use the save that was shared her ein a post. For some reason half the roaming events were locked for me (and the teleportantion circle too, i reached the end of the demo and it still was off xD)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I checked, and I guarantee there is no such picture in the game, why don't people look closely and then jump to conclusions, read carefully
Well I have seen it, honestly though, at this point I wouldn't worry so much about what images are used where.

The current version, while nice, is buggy where events don't always launch right and going into specific areas out of order causes events to be locked out or never show up. Not to mention the Reminisce room doesn't even look to display all events, or at times, ones already unlocked.

Reactions: Animefan_09
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes