4.80 star(s) 11 Votes

robertgr3y

Feb 1, 2020
yeah, so I really like this suggestion. Doing it in this way would actually fix an issue I would've had further down the line where you would get an option to let the GF go on her own. I'm a big fan of the "minigame" where you have to go around the map looking for a love interest that's doing something in secret. So I was having trouble figuring out how exactly I'd do that. This way would give me a few options. I'm already thinking of some scenarios where such build ups can happen. And it'll make the progression I had in mind make so much more fucking sense LMFAO. Great suggestion.

Yep! I agree. As of right now, I'll keep going with her having unprotected sex with her ex just to finish up what I have in mind. I think it'll hit even harder after considering other options for buildup, where she'll use condoms with everyone else before. (Yuuji's the main story, just in case I'm not beating a dead horse here LOL). It's just what I find hot.

But when I finish that route up, I have an idea of a variable system that'll be decided through dialogue about how scenes will go: where the MC makes all the choices, GF does, or somewhere in between. So in the mid-point where the GF wants to go raw with yuuji, if the player skewed more towards a dominant/confident persona previously, he will get the decision if she can or not. That's a waaaaay down the line thought, though, so I'll stick with what I'm doing for now lmao.

I put out this prologue exactly because I wanted productive critiquing so I'm glad to hear it.

Overall big agree. I've been writing stories since I was a kid, and my biggest problem even 'til now is making the small meaningful moments in between the climactic ones. So... Guess that's something I can work on here for once lol. But rewriting something like this should be easy (fingers crossed). Finishing up this prologue took, I dunno, a couple months? Most of that time was spent learning how the fuck to do anything basically LOL. (I didn't know how event movement worked until two weeks ago, and efficient in-game images until last week).

You make a real good point on that last part. Definitely gonna keep that in mind.

Thanks y'all for the comments! It's definitely helped broaden my horizon on how to make this better.

The plan right now is to continue what I originally had in mind, while trying to have much, much better pacing, player agency, and flow in order to make the GF's sluttiness feel more earned.

Here's a rough sneak peek of an idea I have for a first event after the confession.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I realy like long stories, and when it comes all together. what about kinks? sex toys in school? bod mods (piercing, tattoos)?

lazyboldandfat

Nov 11, 2018
I wish there were pauses in the story where I could save the game and continue later.

Will there be more slutty, gangbangy routes for the girl to take in future? She was quite roaring to go full send into that sort of direction, wanting everyone to creampie her immediately was pretty hardcore (and fun) after all.

Like they planned that she'd sometimes go off on her own and just tell him later kind of thing, she could go on to explore her wilder side with many different men, all over town and countryside even maybe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jackbob24

Jul 18, 2018
Some people didn't like the condom thing very much. Others did like it but explained it as a power dynamic with Kanade holding the power. A power dynamic miiiight be a part of it, I have no clue really, but here is my explanation as to how I think Kanade's actual reasoning goes which is actually really sweet.

You know how some food, while quite tasty, you don't really care about so you sometimes just down it quickly so you can feel satiated? Maybe you're running late on your lunch break and you need to eat fast to be on time. But some food is different. Those select few or single favorite food item? You'd hate to rush it. If you don't have time for it you put it in the fridge until you do have time. Because you want to savor every single bite and sensation. You want to fully finish tasting one section of the food before moving on to the even better tasting other sections. That's kinda like her boyfriend to her.

There's also the special connection she feels. The emotional connection and infatuation you can only feel with the one person you are totally and hopelessly in love with. Maybe even someone you've known your whole life? The pleasure of a raw dick is great and all especially if it's a big and fat one, but ultimately she just doesn't put much value on who takes her first rawdogging or creampie. She doesn't care about other dicks that aren't her boyfriend's beyond the physical pleasure they give her. She considers her boyfriend's feelings of course and she knows the importance society attributes to it, but to HER it isn't a significant event.

But the idea of finally becoming one in heart and flesh? With the person she loves more than anything in the whole world? Not even hindered by the separation provided by the flimsy material that is a condom. Quite frankly the closest you can ever be with your soulmate? It must seem absolutely mind blowing to her. Like, once she has had a taste of that she would fall even deeper in love with MC. That's why she wants to savor the feeling of this stage in their relationship, basically when they're still dating and everything's relatively casual, perhaps not even that different from their friendship before. Or maybe it's just the sheer state of arousal and love she knows she'd feel in that instance that she just straight up needs to prepare her heart for.

Basically like if I had the opportunity to make out with a random hot model, I probably would. But it's just not the same as finally getting to kiss your (high school) crush.

idk
(but I absolutely love this character)

Reactions: LaudeMonk

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Starting out with hardcore cuckolding creampie sex with an ex was a bold move.
It caught everyone's attention. But will the developer be able to write well enough to keep people interested?

Aug 30, 2022
You know what, AI art in this VN is surprisingly ok-made, consistnent and pleasing to view. The writing is not braindead too. The main feature of this game is that there a literally less than ten games that use/explore netorase with elements like "I do/did it for him, but not for you", power dynamics and all this. But, while the first part of the game was well-made, albeit fast-paced (bonus points for creampie), the other part with Ford factory scale sluttification is a real downer. Like... Just... No. She can have the best of the best! Why fuck with some losers? You know what I mean?

I wish it was less fast-paced, no sluttification (like, really, that half/fake prude image is hot) and maybe add elements like why the love each other, many games lack that aspect. Maybe other secrets with her ex. Or more specials for him, like deepthroat, anal and so on. Otherwise, we will watch your career with great interest.

Also... WHAT ABOUT "THAT" THING?

LaudeMonk

Jul 27, 2023
This one has a lot of potential for sure. As others have already said a million times, the lack of build up and instant corruption is the big downside here.

Other than that... honestly, after having beaten it earlier and stewing in my thoughts... I'm really looking forward to more.

Some people didn't like the condom thing very much. Others did like it but explained it as a power dynamic with Kanade holding the power. A power dynamic miiiight be a part of it, I have no clue really, but here is my explanation as to how I think Kanade's actual reasoning goes which is actually really sweet.

You know how some food, while quite tasty, you don't really care about so you sometimes just down it quickly so you can feel satiated? Maybe you're running late on your lunch break and you need to eat fast to be on time. But some food is different. Those select few or single favorite food item? You'd hate to rush it. If you don't have time for it you put it in the fridge until you do have time. Because you want to savor every single bite and sensation. You want to fully finish tasting one section of the food before moving on to the even better tasting other sections. That's kinda like her boyfriend to her.

There's also the special connection she feels. The emotional connection and infatuation you can only feel with the one person you are totally and hopelessly in love with. Maybe even someone you've known your whole life? The pleasure of a raw dick is great and all especially if it's a big and fat one, but ultimately she just doesn't put much value on who takes her first rawdogging or creampie. She doesn't care about other dicks that aren't her boyfriend's beyond the physical pleasure they give her. She considers her boyfriend's feelings of course and she knows the importance society attributes to it, but to HER it isn't a significant event.

But the idea of finally becoming one in heart and flesh? With the person she loves more than anything in the whole world? Not even hindered by the separation provided by the flimsy material that is a condom. Quite frankly the closest you can ever be with your soulmate? It must seem absolutely mind blowing to her. Like, once she has had a taste of that she would fall even deeper in love with MC. That's why she wants to savor the feeling of this stage in their relationship, basically when they're still dating and everything's relatively casual, perhaps not even that different from their friendship before. Or maybe it's just the sheer state of arousal and love she knows she'd feel in that instance that she just straight up needs to prepare her heart for.

Basically like if I had the opportunity to make out with a random hot model, I probably would. But it's just not the same as finally getting to kiss your (high school) crush.

idk
(but I absolutely love this character)
At first, I did hate that she just easily lets another guy rawdog and creampie her, after her whole speech to MC that she wants to save their first raw penetration for a special occasion that she isn't ready for. But I totally get what you're saying. With anyone else it doesn't matter and doesn't give her the same feeling. But with MC, it's special, and she wants to savor it as much as possible. I'm on board with this now.

I love love LOVE how much MC and Kanade adore and love each other. That's a big thing I enjoy in Netorase, when the couple clearly show how much they love each other, and the kink is all about the love. I also really love that MC isn't useless here and sex between him and Kanade is actually really good, and he can make her cum multiple times, especially after the reclamation sex when they get home near the end.

So, yeah, to Fanorase, my only issue is the neckbreaking speed of the build up to instant sluttification. Work on that and slow it down some, and this could be a banger Netorase game that we so sorely need.

Mrnewb

Mar 20, 2018
well i left a comment back then, But the more i play the game the more i start thinking of certain issues tho,
Firstly i want to say that the game and story telling is really great but some points not so good...
As other people have said, The point where the female mc goes raw instantly and all slutty feels to rushed...
As some and me as well, I feel like their should be a build up before she accepts doing it raw and then starting go full slut,
I have a few opinions tho, I think that going with the EX BF was a good idea but i think you should make a build up before the MC spectates them, For example he should let her contact her ex and sleep privately and later on she reports what they have done, leaving up to ones imagination on what her report entails, and one of these reports she comments on how they did it raw but it ends with no creampie until the MC hides somewhere to spy on them which the FMC would later get creampied.

2nd thought: Their should be choice of people who the MC would want her to sleep with, Like your typical Neterose hentai games, For example could be another friend, or the janitor, Principal, Black transfer student, Homeless guy, neighbor, boss from the part time job, The bully, You get the point.

Overall the game has potential, it's the road you wish to take.
Tho i wish you goodluck and I look forward In seeing how you flesh out the game in the later future and I wish you goodluck

4.80 star(s) 11 Votes