4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

daylanjr33

Feb 26, 2022
we wrote a list of similar games in the discord of this game in the relevant channel, I think it is illegal to write the name of another game in another threat according to the rules of f95

link invalid

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
mal ne frage mache ich was falsch habe den file in den save getan aber das spiel hat sich nicht geändert
First, unzip the above file, then move the file (the name is file14.rmmzsave) to the save folder inside the NetoraseDreamsV0.1.5 folder
If the save folder does not exist, create it yourself or start the game, after exiting the game, you will see that the folder is automatically created

Jun 26, 2024
wow, I didn't have many expectations because it only weighed 200 mb but in the second save I was surprised and I loved how you handled the story and the art that game has is very good, I wish you would continue updating it

Last edited:
Reactions: Enlight432

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
im in the second guy and the game and the history is so fking good, but the game no have scenes when he isnt is in the room and he is peeping? ahhh dont answer me let me finish xD

Second name in the pic above? (Tanaka) i like his personality, he is a combination of domination + asshole, but he respects MC (based on the small talk they had)

If you mean Yuuji, i just hope fmc doesn't get too close with him, even if he fucks kanade for 24 hours until she passes out, i still enjoy it a lot, as long as they don't get close emotionally

Reactions: HentaiReviews?
Jun 26, 2024
i already end the game right(at the moment y already enter in discord) i already talk with all i can. i like the characters and scenes im only asking if in the future going to be scenes with out the protagonist and he is peeping.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
i already end the game right(at the moment y already enter in discord) i already talk with all i can. i like the characters and scenes im only asking if in the future going to be scenes with out the protagonist and he is peeping.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I remember correctly, Fanorase said in Discord that we will have scenes like this, but ask him in Discord or write it in the suggested ideas section
he is great and tries to cover everyone's desire

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
I figured I should drop some updates to let you know the game's not dead (yet)!

Finished up some scripting and drafts for 80% of the event chains for the guys at the end of the prologue. Set up the day/afternoon/night cycle. And I made a little intro for a love hotel map, including a first look at another girl.

Jun 26, 2024

Finished up some scripting and drafts for 80% of the event chains for the guys at the end of the prologue. Set up the day/afternoon/night cycle. And I made a little intro for a love hotel map, including a first look at another girl.
dont let to dead ur game is good and have much potential because in the world u can see much ntr but no nts and ur history its better than the game u based ur game (i played that game its good but no have much story)

quandin

Feb 9, 2021

another girl? what's her role? Or is it still a secret?

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Yeah, now I tested it, two files config.rmmzsave and global.rmmzsave are needed, add these two files to the save folder
These two files are included with the save file inside the attached zip file
I tested it now, there was no problem
Nexion123
legojoe1

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 19 Votes