4.80 star(s) 19 Votes
Oct 17, 2017
I hope that there's a scene that involves a game of luck, where the winner gets to fool around with MC's girlfriend or see her naked. Like for example: MC, girlfriend, and rival get together to play video games or card games, and they make a bet with the girlfriend as the prize. And it has to be a game you can win or lose with branching scenes. The thrill of losing your girlfriend to the luckier or more skilled rival is fun.

Reactions: Angelcrush

ass234

Sep 21, 2019
Can having girlfriend hook up with Yuuji be optional? His attitude is shitty and it would be satisfying to have girlfriend fuck the other guys, but to deny him. Fuck that guy for making me spend 200 bucks lol

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Can having girlfriend hook up with Yuuji be optional? His attitude is shitty and it would be satisfying to have girlfriend fuck the other guys, but to deny him. Fuck that guy for making me spend 200 bucks lol
If you mean in the next updates: Yes
If you mean to change the big fight who kanade was Yuuji's girlfriend for a short time: I don't know, you should ask Fanorase in Discord :

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
LMAOOO Fair question
Immediate plans: He'll be the main story. But after writing that, which shouldn't be too long as my original plan for this game wasn't long anyways, I have plans for other "mainline" partners. I'm trying to think about how progression will work, so we'll see how it gets done.

ass234

Sep 21, 2019
LMAOOO Fair question
Immediate plans: He'll be the main story. But after writing that, which shouldn't be too long as my original plan for this game wasn't long anyways, I have plans for other "mainline" partners. I'm trying to think about how progression will work, so we'll see how it gets done.
It would be great if we could have girlfriend have one of the other characters as the boyfriend after the big fight they had in the flashback as well, but not necessary if its too difficult to write. I just dont like characters that treat my character like crap getting rewarded for their behaviour. It would be great to have Yuuji be optional if he is the flashback boyfriend. It would be hilarious to see him getting all mad that he, cant have her when everyone else does.

Febui

May 6, 2022
The English isn't abysmal and full of errors, so it's above average. Which is interesting, since AI art(and 3D CG) has so frequently been used by people that had no other skills either so the writing and code often suck too. Good start.
Disappointed by lack of virgin tag. Was hoping for something like the player character being too self-conscious and inhibited feeding into a growing NTR fetish that leads him to watching her fool around with other guys instead of being the first to do it himself. I really never would have guessed a goody good-girl that gives her virginity to another guy instead of her boyfriend would be even uncommon, but I really never see it outside rape, which is just bad, lazy writing that loses all the appeal. Or it's something worse.
It's still very early in development. Maybe we can see an alternate start where the player never had the confidence to do it. I can only hope.
Anyway, the first sex scene in the prologue has dark gray streaks that look like smudges on my screen.
Glad to see the fantasy being referred to "seeing her cheat." Calling it cheating does make it a lot hotter, even if it's actually just cucking.
"You see, before we started dating, I fooled around with someone" is lame. Yeah, when there's distinctly nothing between us, there was something lewd. Oh well, we were literally the furthest from dating each other in our whole lives at that time. An extended period of getting more and more distant, having never been romantic before either, and then not even seeing each other. This isn't NTR, this is just drama. And hey, drama is fun, but it's not NTR for me. I'm glad, at least, that it doesn't have the twist where she lost her virginity to Yuuji before dating the protagonist. That'd just be anticlimactic.

Them working up Taro together has a cute duo dynamic kind of feel to it. You know, I'd figure Taro would actually be worse at tutoring with the knowledge of what's on offer for him. That's a lot to take in for a shy nerd. Probably adds a lot of pressure that wouldn't normally be there.
I don't have enough time right now to finish the available content, stopping after Taro, but felt like saying my piece.
Smooth reading, not a slog. Fairly lukewarm but positive. I'll play more later.

legojoe1

Feb 19, 2024
V0.2 released! Check out the changelog, and if you want consistent updates, please join the discord. Thanks!
You are such a tease. Version 0.1 had a lot of teasers for what's to come and there's more teasing here in 0.2. I know you stated there's nothing in town during afternoon but I still grinded out that 1000 lewdness for that pervert and still nothing.

Granted the fingering and some blowjobs are nice but I guess I'll just have to wait for version 0.3

Kionatria

Feb 6, 2023
There's a problem with Taro. In the gallery, there's two 'First Date with Taro', and the third cannot be unlocked, even though Kanade already cleaned his 'spear'.

Edit: Also, if you try to change Kanade's outfit at home, it doesn't change. You can change it in the memory room, but at home it stays the same.

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes