4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
wich pogram to use to open 7z files?
7zip

Is there a real difference between the confess and do not confess routes?
It depends on what you picked at the amusement park. Picking any "confident"/red option will let you make choices during sharing scenes. Picking both blue options will mean you let the GF make choices.

But it's not like it's a drastic difference. For example, if you pick any reds, you can tell her to suck a guy off after he nuts. If you pick both blues, you tell her she can choose, and she'll either do it or won't. It's just a matter of taste of "control" so to speak.

ZeroBae

Jan 9, 2020
is there a backlog in this game?

somtime i click continue too fast so i don't want to miss some dialogues

Oct 16, 2021
I started the game, saw the initial school event with the tutor guy, then on my way back to home, I tried to enter girlfriend's house. Now, we are stuck in the tile just left of the house entrance. 2 characters and a teddy is inside the house.

Also, how do I trigger the 3rd event with the tutor guy? Taro, I think. Already I am at lewdness 810.

Last edited:

ichi3000001

Formerly '159753147'
Jun 7, 2021
does it matter which guy we choose at the beginning of the game and how taro's third scene unfolds

Baalzie

Aug 18, 2022
Using the GoFile link I got a virus detection stopping the DL. First time ever here on F95 for me, so not your common garden variety false flag it seems (Never had issues with it from this game either). Just FYI.

Anyone else had issue?

BingoDingo123

Jan 24, 2022
Do people actually enjoy this? If it actually was netorase like the title suggest, which would be the boyfriend doing the cheating, I could somewhat see it, but getting cucked? Nah.

Edit: Turns out netorase means willing to be cucked while netorare can mean both, but my point still stands. Cucking someone else I could understand, but being cucked is a yikes.

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
is there a backlog in this game?

somtime i click continue too fast so i don't want to miss some dialogues
Oh interesting question. A backlog/message history while reading, hm? I'll look into it and see what I can do.

I started the game, saw the initial school event with the tutor guy, then on my way back to home, I tried to enter girlfriend's house. Now, we are stuck in the tile just left of the house entrance. 2 characters and a teddy is inside the house.

Also, how do I trigger the 3rd event with the tutor guy? Taro, I think. Already I am at lewdness 810.
Yeaaaah my dumbass just didn't set things up right LMAO. Bugs all over the damn place. I'll e-beg for forgiveness since this is my first game lol.

TypeError
Cannot read property 'mapHUDID' of undefined
Hmm?? Can you tell me where you got that error?

Using the GoFile link I got a virus detection stopping the DL. First time ever here on F95 for me, so not your common garden variety false flag it seems (Never had issues with it from this game either). Just FYI.

Anyone else had issue?
Hmm, I only sent out a MEGA file when I asked for the thread to be updated. I'm decent at tech literacy, but I don't know how to deal with viruses in any capacity, let alone set one up to bypass security.

Do people actually enjoy this? If it actually was netorase like the title suggest, which would be the boyfriend doing the cheating, I could somewhat see it, but getting cucked? Nah.

Edit: Turns out netorase means willing to be cucked while netorare can mean both, but my point still stands. Cucking someone else I could understand, but being cucked is a yikes.
That's called netori dawg. I know it can be cringe using a JP term like that, but, eh, I'm cringe so I'll use it anyways. It's not like I'm gonna hop on another game's thread to talk about how yikes their fetishes are either, lmao.
But I'm glad I finally got my first "is ntr avoidable" type comment :cool:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
Fanorase

Are you aware of the bug that after changing clothes, (which doesnt appear to have an effect),

but then if you leave house, and go nextdoor to her home, the player is stuck next to door upon entering?

-edit: Just saw your response to the other guy reporting, disregard.

As an aside, love the overall concept. I've often wondered why we dont see more ntrs games like this, had thought of making one myself, kinda like a "reverse harem" where gf had different options to pursue at her leisure. Anyways, glad to see someone working with this framework!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Fanorase
4.80 star(s) 19 Votes