4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
I really enjoyed the prologue, but I am a bit concerned about the further direction of the game. Prologue has a lot of focus on the story and characters. The linear progression of the prologue ensures that everything flows smoothly and character interactions are heartfelt and believable.

But after the prologue we are thrust into an event collector with barely any important interactions between the couple. And the events are absolutely separate and don't have any real effect on each other. In one of the events the fmc kisses a dude, but in the other she says that she has never done that before. I understand that it is really hard to implement the interconnectedness between events, but I am a bit let down nonetheless. And if I understand correctly what the dev's plan for the game is, it will only get worse in that department.

I would really like if the game continued with a more or less linear main story about the couple's relationship even after the prologue. And it is in-between that main story (maybe during some breaks) that we would have the opportunity to have fun with the side events. For example, only after the vaginal sex with another man happens in the main story we will be able to activate the side events with vaginal sex in the side events and the free-roam section. The same for raw sex, anal sex, gangbangs, etc. This would ensure that the game would still have a tight grip on the character development and their sexual progression. Though some things that I would rather had more importance to them (kissing, fingering, blowjobs) had already happened in the side events it is still not too late to implement a more story focused structure. And the developer has already demonstrated that his writing is more than good enough to support that structure.

But I understand that this kind of structure would be difficult to implement. All the best wishes to the developer regardless of the direction he chooses.

Last edited:

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
I really enjoyed the prologue, but I am a bit concerned about the further direction of the game. Prologue has a lot of focus on the story and characters. The linear progression of the prologue ensures that everything flows smoothly and character interactions are heartfelt and believable.

But after the prologue we are thrust into an event collector with barely any important interactions between the couple. And the events are absolutely separate and don't have any real effect on each other. In one of the events the fmc kisses a dude, but in the other she says that she has never done that before. I understand that it is really hard to implement the interconnectedness between events, but I am a bit let down nonetheless. And if I understand correctly what the dev's plan for the game is, it will only get worse in that department.

I would really like if the game continued with a more or less linear main story about the couple's relationship even after the prologue. And it is in-between that main story (maybe during some breaks) that we would have the opportunity to have fun with the side events. For example, only after the vaginal sex with another man happens in the main story we will be able to activate the side events with vaginal sex in the side events and the free-roam section. The same for raw sex, anal sex, gangbangs, etc. This would ensure that the game would still have a tight grip on the character development and their sexual progression. Though some things that I would rather had more importance to them (kissing, fingering, blowjobs) had already happened in the side events it is still not too late to implement a more story focused structure. And the developer has already demonstrated that his writing is more than good enough to support that structure.

But I understand that this kind of structure would be difficult to implement. All the best wishes to the developer regardless of the direction he chooses.
YES! Thank you for this comment.
Real quick: Where was that part about a first kiss already being done, but it said otherwise in another event? You're right about the interconnectedness and I wanna get that fixed. I just, well... didn't do it for a majority of the "first times" LOL. And I also plan on having "after-talks" at night about the things they did in the day. Again, I just didn't do it yet LMAO.

So I don't remember where or how I stated my "main story" approach, so I'll try to reiterate it here. The main story is her ex and everything that has to do with him. It'll be done between the side events (and an incredibly rudimentary ""job system""). That was how the original build was made. I still intend to make him the main focus for now. I wanted to get out those "side" events to gauge the reaction and feedback.

Through the options in the prologue, I'm trying to make it so that you get to choose to go to the main story immediately, or pick up on the side events first. It's... probably a lot to juggle and it may be subject to change, but that's the plan atm.

In the end, my goal is to make a jp-style mix of cg collecting and linear story. Whether or not it works we'll find out lmaoo.

I appreciate your feedback! Thanks.

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
YES! Thank you for this comment.
Real quick: Where was that part about a first kiss already being done, but it said otherwise in another event? You're right about the interconnectedness and I wanna get that fixed. I just, well... didn't do it for a majority of the "first times" LOL. And I also plan on having "after-talks" at night about the things they did in the day. Again, I just didn't do it yet LMAO.

So I don't remember where or how I stated my "main story" approach, so I'll try to reiterate it here. The main story is her ex and everything that has to do with him. It'll be done between the side events (and an incredibly rudimentary ""job system""). That was how the original build was made. I still intend to make him the main focus for now. I wanted to get out those "side" events to gauge the reaction and feedback.

Through the options in the prologue, I'm trying to make it so that you get to choose to go to the main story immediately, or pick up on the side events first. It's... probably a lot to juggle and it may be subject to change, but that's the plan atm.

In the end, my goal is to make a jp-style mix of cg collecting and linear story. Whether or not it works we'll find out lmaoo.

I appreciate your feedback! Thanks.
Glad to hear that you have a plan!

From what I can remember I first played through the events with the playboy during which Kanade was kissed rather offhandedly with no real focus on that being the first time. After that I played through the events with the nerdy guy. In one of those events it was kinda a big deal that Kanade was going to kiss another guy for the first time. But I might be misremembering some things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fanorase

Moramor

Nov 21, 2021
It's a great game:giggle:, hopefully in the future the exhibitionism can continue to be integrated, since it is something that stands out a lot with the protagonist, for example, the scene at school, where the skirt rises without knowing it, she could go to school without panties and make the same scene hotter.:devilish:

DreamDestiny

May 9, 2023
I can understand why you got netorare tag but why cheating tag too? isnt cheating consider having affair without letting your partner knowing what are you doing.. If you know what your partner is doing and he/she tell you to do it then it not cheating it swinging or NTS.

May 6, 2020
actually insane if there is no netorase tag after all this time. Netorare, netorase and netori are very clearly different fetishes that work better than the usual western words for this stuff. This game fits one perfectly but none of the other

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
actually insane if there is no netorase tag after all this time. Netorare, netorase and netori are very clearly different fetishes that work better than the usual western words for this stuff. This game fits one perfectly but none of the other
The new f95 tagging system that is going to be implemented has all these and even more
https://f95zone.to/sam/planned_tags-v2.html
340 tags !

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
Great game so far. I enjoy that it's linear tbh. Honestly all you need to make a good NTR/NTS game is good writing and good build up. Unfortunately I'm also really into huge tits and big asses and if the girl doesn't have these traits I have trouble really feeling the NTR/NTS.

Reactions: Fanorase
4.80 star(s) 19 Votes