4.80 star(s) 19 Votes

Moramor

Nov 21, 2021
thanks for wasting 1 hour of my life to reach 1k lewdness just for not being able to unlock that man scene
Only one new dialogue was unlocked, but, you could see the events in the memory room, and there you could see if there was anything to unlock in that scene, it was just a matter of exploring.

Reactions: Fanorase

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
bwhen is the new version?
Unfortunately, my post-nut clarity kenja time era after posting the update has just passed so I'm working on the game again LMAO. Won't be for a while, but know I'll be working on it, albeit slower than before.

thanks for wasting 1 hour of my life to reach 1k lewdness just for not being able to unlock that man scene
Okay I'm genuinely sorry about this LOL. I meant to take it out of the game but I just left it in there from when I was doing tests. Next time!!

But yea, like I said, real life's kicking in to gear, so I'm gonna have less time to work on the game. I'll do my best doe.

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
I support the statement of Mr. baka, the girl becomes too slutty too quickly and without any boundaries and questions, it's strange. In theory, she should first be like this in relation to her boyfriend, and then, gradually, at his suggestion, open up to others, it will be more correct. The fact that she sleeps with a condom with a guy, but not with others, and without questions and any doubts, at least in the beginning, is strange and wrong. In general, the idea is interesting and the heroine's model is beautiful, if you also swallow the sharp corners of illogicality and questions, it would be very good. And yes, I do not mean directly artificially dragging out the plot, but just not so fast and so that from a logical point of view it would be correct)

mok135

Feb 27, 2018
I support the statement of Mr. baka, the girl becomes too slutty too quickly and without any boundaries and questions, it's strange. In theory, she should first be like this in relation to her boyfriend, and then, gradually, at his suggestion, open up to others, it will be more correct. The fact that she sleeps with a condom with a guy, but not with others, and without questions and any doubts, at least in the beginning, is strange and wrong. In general, the idea is interesting and the heroine's model is beautiful, if you also swallow the sharp corners of illogicality and questions, it would be very good. And yes, I do not mean directly artificially dragging out the plot, but just not so fast and so that from a logical point of view it would be correct)
Have you even played the latest 2 updates? Everything you are talking about has been fixed.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
Have you even played the latest 2 updates? Everything you are talking about has been fixed.
Yes, I did. It was fixed very conditionally, although better than in the original version. And this does not cancel out what I said earlier.

Hxpnoticx

Aug 18, 2023
Only one new dialogue was unlocked, but, you could see the events in the memory room, and there you could see if there was anything to unlock in that scene, it was just a matter of exploring.
yeah i saw that but since it looked like an unlockable scene because of the 1k lewdness thing and it was in the city i thought it was one of those events that you can repeat but can't see in the gallery like in a lot of other hentai games, no hate tho just a bit mad because of that, i loved the rest of the game

Reactions: Moramor

Hxpnoticx

Aug 18, 2023
Unfortunately, my post-nut clarity kenja time era after posting the update has just passed so I'm working on the game again LMAO. Won't be for a while, but know I'll be working on it, albeit slower than before.

Okay I'm genuinely sorry about this LOL. I meant to take it out of the game but I just left it in there from when I was doing tests. Next time!!

But yea, like I said, real life's kicking in to gear, so I'm gonna have less time to work on the game. I'll do my best doe.
yeah it's fine no worries xD, i was just bored and wanted to see if i could unlock it with 1k lewdness and i have a lot of free time so it's okay <3

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
H-stats are always hot but I imagine making the game track all the fuckery accurately is kinda tricky lol
Technically making the game track everything wouldn't be hard.
It would be on the dev actually remembering to track everything and I have severe doubts about that LMFAO. But also my main concern isn't keeping track, it's actually how to display the information like in other rpgm games.

I really do see where you're coming from, and I do agree. It's just I have a hard time :)cool:) pacing things. But stuff being strange and wrong, a la the condoms, is.. yeah LOL. It's weird. 100%. But so is giving your girl's first time to another guy. While unrealistic, I find both scenarios hot as shit, so I'll put in my game regardless if it doesn't make sense LMAOO. I won't fault you for that.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
I really do see where you're coming from, and I do agree. It's just I have a hard time :)cool:) pacing things. But stuff being strange and wrong, a la the condoms, is.. yeah LOL. It's weird. 100%. But so is giving your girl's first time to another guy. While unrealistic, I find both scenarios hot as shit, so I'll put in my game regardless if it doesn't make sense LMAOO. I won't fault you for that.
The problem with doing this traditional "all or nothing" build up is once you cross that boundary, it leaves you no place to go. I'd much rather see a story where the build up isn't excessively millked as the only thing of value - but rather the writer finds new and interesting storylines to keep the player engaged.

Moramor

Nov 21, 2021
It would be on the dev actually remembering to track everything and I have severe doubts about that LMFAO. But also my main concern isn't keeping track, it's actually how to display the information like in other rpgm games.

I think it's very good and exciting how the story develops, that the girlfriend has had those thoughts and is turned on by wanting pleasure with other men is quite good, it doesn't feel rushed that she wants to have sex with another man instantly :devilish:

osai_me

Mar 11, 2024
All is nice the art the music and many more but How tf do I progress to the story ive done all three of the chose partners all three of their scenes but I don't how to progress after that

Mirikuto_

Apr 24, 2024
Honestly... I went into this game with low expectations, mainly because it was made in RPGM and used AI art. But as I kept playing, I was genuinely surprised by how well put together the story is. Big props, I'm excited to see where you take this game in future updates!

• Red Heart

mmm1374

Jul 11, 2023
The game is new
All is nice the art the music and many more but How tf do I progress to the story ive done all three of the chose partners all three of their scenes but I don't how to progress after that
Thats all the content right now

Fanorase

Game Developer
May 29, 2020
The game simply isn't gaming, i apologize. New content coming...... sometime. lmao

Honestly... I went into this game with low expectations, mainly because it was made in RPGM and used AI art. But as I kept playing, I was genuinely surprised by how well put together the story is. Big props, I'm excited to see where you take this game in future updates!
Thanks! Glad to hear.

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022

Don't get me wrong, I like the game as a whole, and the heroine is cute, just some moments raise questions, that's all)) And so, inspiration to you for the game.))

Mr. Pr0GamerJohnny, I can't help but agree, I support you)

Reactions: Fanorase

CCDM

May 2, 2022
Hello. I like this game, and especially how well done the dialogues.
But I can’t open the third guy Tanaka, what should I do?

4.80 star(s) 19 Votes