Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hmm, definitely not interested in playing the game since the mc is taking it in the ass (that's gay, no matter who is doing the fucking).
That's not in the game at all. At best that might be an option in Futa Grandma 2 with Unit and definitely something behind a switch to make it optional.

The only time that has happened so far is the silent comic for $5 patrons where it was requested what would happen if Baguette woke up with a cock, and that is not canon, only a what if scenario.

Toramizu

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2017
Hmm, definitely not interested in playing the game since the mc is taking it in the ass (that's gay, no matter who is doing the fucking).

However, have to give a +1 for the futas being actual futas and not dudes with bolt-ons. Still can't understand people that call someone with tits, a dick and balls and no vagina a futa. As Austin Powers said, "That's a man, baby!".
Love those guys more worried about not being gay than enjoying the content or having enough imagination to consider a third gender :LOL:

Reactions: sauron72

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
curious question, i saw on your patreon that $5 pledges get the basic version of 1.0 of the game. so if i were to pledge $5 i would get access to the version of 1.0 of my futa grandma and my girlfriend? I ask beucase i just want to make sure i was reading the post correctly

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
curious question, i saw on your patreon that $5 pledges get the basic version of 1.0 of the game. so if i were to pledge $5 i would get access to the version of 1.0 of my futa grandma and my girlfriend? I ask beucase i just want to make sure i was reading the post correctly
ALL of my patrons get the latest version. It's just graduated release so $10 get it first, then $5, then everyone else. You could pledge at my lowest tier and get version 1.0. Happy to help, that should save you pledging to the wrong tier and might save you some cash.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Which reminds me I need to tell everyone here I will be on a break for the Month of May and resuming work at the start of June, got a house move to attend to in May and I'll be arranging to get internet. Can't really give you anything if I have no internet so I asked my patrons and by a vote of 76 to 2 they were in favour of me having a break.

I will be releasing a 1.1. version of Futa Grandma 1 (you can bookmark the progress post on my patreon and see what will be in that) and then this should be marked complete, then straight away into Futa Grandma 2. I'm also finishing creating the new characters for Dickgirl Dorm once I start on that after Futa Grandma 2 (But I might start it a little in my spare time, I've had to give up some stuff like my Krav Maga training since the new place is in the middle of a village with about only 20 buildings and unlit rural roads and the nearest Krav class is about 1 hour and 10 minutes away so I might have some spare time).

The patreon is open still if people want to tip during that time but I thought I'd let you know just in case.

Reactions: D Dog and FatGiant

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma [v0.9] [Icarus Media] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.8 -> v0.9 [781 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Icarus Media Wow, that was refreshing easy :love: Uploading took longer than making the patch :coffee:

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Ooooo yes! More of this game! Though i was shocked to see 4gig file size, has it always been big or did you forget to compress the images?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Ooooo yes! More of this game! Though i was shocked to see 4gig file size, has it always been big or did you forget to compress the images?
Because of feedback the latest version for patreons I always compress now, I found software on here that compresses the PC version down, but because this site has compression bots to do it I don't upload the compressed versions here, the bots do that for me, which is really clever of Sam to have coded that into the site.

As for if it's always been big unless you're a leggy brunette with loose morals you'll have to keep wondering. :cool:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Because of feedback the latest version for patreons I always compress now, I found software on here that compresses the PC version down, but because this site has compression bots to do it I don't upload the compressed versions here, the bots do that for me, which is really clever of Sam to have coded that into the site.

As for if it's always been big unless you're a leggy brunette with loose morals you'll have to keep wondering. :cool:
I thought it was pretty standard to do lossless compression yourself and that the third party compressors that post in the thread were for lossy compression for those who have criminally small data limits and have no other option. Generally if your game starts approaching the 5gig limit of Mega you start seeing update only patches but for me personally, so long as there's a gofile link, i have no issues with anything up to about 10gig.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I thought it was pretty standard to do lossless compression yourself and that the third party compressors that post in the thread were for lossy compression for those who have criminally small data limits and have no other option. Generally if your game starts approaching the 5gig limit of Mega you start seeing update only patches but for me personally, so long as there's a gofile link, i have no issues with anything up to about 10gig.
This was an issue for which people did give me feedback, especially with MEGA limiting how much you can download, so for patrons I paid for and opened a Professional Dropbox so they had two links to go for, as well as compressing the PC version which according to my polls is the most downloaded and played version.

This is also one of the reasons I split the game into Futa Grandma 1 and Futa Grandma 2. But glad you enjoy the game.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes