SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Any games similar to this but you & granny corrupt or just wear someone down thru arousal (preferably a family member) ?

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Such a weird premise, like whats even the point of making this a Netorase story when the plot is focused all around the mom and grandma being futa and wanting to fuck?

And since there is no conflict since the "MC" is ok with anything and everything, the plot shifts focus to what the futa's want. I mean just seems like the dev would be better off just making a futa game with a futa MC and her mom fucking people.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Such a weird premise, like whats even the point of making this a Netorase story when the plot is focused all around the mom and grandma being futa and wanting to fuck?

And since there is no conflict since the "MC" is ok with anything and everything, the plot shifts focus to what the futa's want. I mean just seems like the dev would be better off just making a futa game with a futa MC and her mom fucking people.
I'm gonna be brutally honest here and admit this has stumped me, as to how to answer it. Not that it's a bad question or any animosity to it but more like my brain is hitting a wall in trying to come up with an answer at all. The only thing I can really say is the conflict begins with him not liking it and develops further, the girlfriend becomes a lot more sexually confident, Grandma is relieved and his mum well, she just carries on as normal. It's a 4 perspective story rather than him being the MC, he's not okay with everything though, it builds up through the story, and he only really keeps it in the family or wants to, with the exception of the netorare character who he thinks is just a lesbian and not a futa.

I know that's not really hitting the nail on the head or it feels so to me, but hopefully it helps even a little.

Reactions: D Dog

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
I'm gonna be brutally honest here and admit this has stumped me, as to how to answer it. Not that it's a bad question or any animosity to it but more like my brain is hitting a wall in trying to come up with an answer at all. The only thing I can really say is the conflict begins with him not liking it and develops further, the girlfriend becomes a lot more sexually confident, Grandma is relieved and his mum well, she just carries on as normal. It's a 4 perspective story rather than him being the MC, he's not okay with everything though, it builds up through the story, and he only really keeps it in the family or wants to, with the exception of the netorare character who he thinks is just a lesbian and not a futa.

I know that's not really hitting the nail on the head or it feels so to me, but hopefully it helps even a little.
Is this your first game? Not trying to imply that you're bad at it, I did bust one out to this game in spite of the flaws, but I'm genuinely curious.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Is this your first game? Not trying to imply that you're bad at it, I did bust one out to this game in spite of the flaws, but I'm genuinely curious.
No, technically it's my 3rd. My first was a game called Valia: Life of a Succubus, where I made the fatal mistake of putting full 0.5GB videos in PER SCENE and quickly ran up to 6/7GB in size so put the main end stuff in but left every side quest and companion thing unfinished. I hold my hands up to that.

2nd was/is a game called Dickgirl Dorm, it's in the development thread and will be getting a revamp after this project, I had to put it on hold because I ended up blowing my Dopamine receptors after 5 years of working on this stuff, I ended up writing the stories in my signature to slowly rewire and started going to the gym as well as Martial training again. Safe to say I eventually was fine enough to do a linear visual novel, i.e. this one and I've recovered well.

Reactions: D Dog

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
No, technically it's my 3rd. My first was a game called Valia: Life of a Succubus, where I made the fatal mistake of putting full 0.5GB videos in PER SCENE and quickly ran up to 6/7GB in size so put the main end stuff in but left every side quest and companion thing unfinished. I hold my hands up to that.

2nd was/is a game called Dickgirl Dorm, it's in the development thread and will be getting a revamp after this project, I had to put it on hold because I ended up blowing my Dopamine receptors after 5 years of working on this stuff, I ended up writing the stories in my signature to slowly rewire and started going to the gym as well as Martial training again. Safe to say I eventually was fine enough to do a linear visual novel, i.e. this one and I've recovered well.
Keep up the good work

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
ok, sorry dev, this isn't a game i can continue with, it's just that the son is a true weakling/cuck, and so much NTR in this game. good luck with your project. if you had done a game with a futa MC, it would be different, but this....
anyway, not my kind of game, have a good day.
I'm out.
Give mc some balls. He is the biggest cuck I've ever seen o video games. His cuck level is too damn high for a netorase game. Give him some manhood. Also what's the point of making a futa game where mc cannot fuck the futas? Make an incest patch and make mc fuck grandma and mother to establish some manhood and domination. It's only fair that MC can fuck them because they fuck his gf. The reality is mc cannot fuck anybody else let alone mom and grandma. Only a loser would enjoy such a game
I would argue differently, he stood up to several guys trying it on with his girlfriend at the pool, he's more than willing to listen to his mum and grandma and train himself to improve, he only gives permission for his mum and grandma and that's it (with the exception of the netorare character as he's been deceived into thinking she's not a futa). As for fucking others, that is something the girlfriend COULD grow into, the whole reason for Unit was basically for male on futa and/or futa on male stuff to be in there as well as getting round the incest problem (she stores the semen that's put in her, no matter whose it is) but admittedly I've gotten mixed feedback about that.

If you don't like the son, I anticipated some might think that of him, hence I made the 4 perspectives, you don't have to play as him. The son is basically a shy nerdy guy that got lucky, yeah his grandma and mum do stuff with his girlfriend but permission is there completely but his character growth was always intended to be through the story. Fuck it I won't put spoilers but the end result was I was gonna make him as muscular as his Grandfather and as smart as his grandma, with a kid that was entirely his (unless you activated netorare) and a stable loving relationship where Grandma will be gone by that point, Mum will be old then and it's a nice happy ever after. I wouldn't class a guy with a big house, a 6 figure income as well as a wife and child to be a loser in my view.

But look, I thought I'd answer, I'm not gonna argue, if this is not going the way you like I'll virtually shake your hands, thank you for being here thus far and I hope you find something more to your tastes to enjoy.

Reactions: Edrick23

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Only a loser would enjoy such a game
I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt and politely ask you retract this statement, whether donating, commenting, sharing on other forums or even just following, my fans and supporters don't deserve to be called insults when they've done nothing to you, direct your emotion to me by all means but not to them please?

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I would argue differently, he stood up to several guys trying it on with his girlfriend at the pool, he's more than willing to listen to his mum and grandma and train himself to improve, he only gives permission for his mum and grandma and that's it (with the exception of the netorare character as he's been deceived into thinking she's not a futa). As for fucking others, that is something the girlfriend COULD grow into, the whole reason for Unit was basically for male on futa and/or futa on male stuff to be in there as well as getting round the incest problem (she stores the semen that's put in her, no matter whose it is) but admittedly I've gotten mixed feedback about that.

If you don't like the son, I anticipated some might think that of him, hence I made the 4 perspectives, you don't have to play as him. The son is basically a shy nerdy guy that got lucky, yeah his grandma and mum do stuff with his girlfriend but permission is there completely but his character growth was always intended to be through the story. Fuck it I won't put spoilers but the end result was I was gonna make him as muscular as his Grandfather and as smart as his grandma, with a kid that was entirely his (unless you activated netorare) and a stable loving relationship where Grandma will be gone by that point, Mum will be old then and it's a nice happy ever after. I wouldn't class a guy with a big house, a 6 figure income as well as a wife and child to be a loser in my view.

But look, I thought I'd answer, I'm not gonna argue, if this is not going the way you like I'll virtually shake your hands, thank you for being here thus far and I hope you find something more to your tastes to enjoy.

Dude you are saying that but the mom has a dialogs where she belittle mc, ask gf to compare her with her son and has dialogues like 'I'm gonna mold your pussy to fit my cock and you will ask more and more'. And this is mc's mother we talk about.. These are literally a NETORARE dialogue. Also gf clearly imply she enjoys sex with mom better than mc with the answers she gave to mom. There is nothing wholesome about mom's actions. Why she wants to compare her dick to his son's or her sex to his son? Why she says something like 'I'm gonna mold your pussy for my cock'? Also yes mc currently shows extreme amount of loser behaviour which even for netorase game it's comedically high. He is not in control at all like the wholesome netorase games dudes usually are. Also again why have all the futa characters where mc cannot fuck any of them? Hell he only has like 2-3 scenes with her gf and that's it. Most of the scenes are futas fucking mc's gf. Please give mc some balls and let him fuck other characters like his gf does. Also if you are worried about incest just slighty change the dialogue and make an incest patch. Or just make them mc's step mother and step grandmom. You can also give some control to players without ending the game like refuse or stop grandma and mother fucking gf at some occasions so players can feel that they are actually in control

These are my personal opinions and critics about your game. I don't do reviews (because I don't like to give low stars to the games even if I don't like it) so I made a comment here. I don't care if you take into consideration or not. Good luck with the game

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I'm gonna give the benefit of the doubt and politely ask you retract this statement, whether donating, commenting, sharing on other forums or even just following, my fans and supporters don't deserve to be called insults when they've done nothing to you, direct your emotion to me by all means but not to them please?

Don't take everything into literal means. For example I also think only losers would enjoy a tv show like the new Velma animated series on HBO. But the statement is about the show rather than it's fans. I mean my English is not good but I thought you wouldn't take it that way. Anyways for the last time: good luck with the game. Bye

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes