Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I don't usually play NTR type games much less netorase but this one I tried and it was really good, the characters are interesting as well the NTR situation too, usually NTR games is either one guy rapes or blackmails and that's it the girl is forever hooked.

However if there's one thing I would criticize are the routes, I tried the male, girlfriend (best route as you get to see everything) and grandma routes and they pretty much felt the same. I will try the mom route next and I suspect this one will be a lot different since shes stays away for most of the game so far.

I'm also interested in how the actual NTR will play out with the prof, according to baguette herself despite getting dicked down by the grandma and now the mom she still loves the bf and would stop anytime he wants to.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I started this game the other day and i really like it, I actually started laughing when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like that the game is mostly netorase As well that's my favourite genre of NTR.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm also interested in how the actual NTR will play out with the prof, according to baguette herself despite getting dicked down by the grandma and now the mom she still loves the bf and would stop anytime he wants to.
I started this game the other day and i really like it, I actually started laughing when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like that the game is mostly netorase As well that's my favourite genre of NTR.
Yeah and taking into account the criticisms above that two people raised I definitely have to make sure that the boyfriend retains control moving forward in the story. I also may have Mums light humiliation play as an optional thing when Futa Grandma 2 starts, maybe she asks her son what he thought of it all and you the player make the choice (Mum only really does that because it's been her experience with cuckolds that they like a bit of that, but she's nothing if not open to adapting, especially if it's her son). But yeah as for the prof the issue is she's not family, she's also evil to the core so she will drive a wedge between them and ultimately try to seduce one, the other or both.

Reactions: Overlord070

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Yeah and taking into account the criticisms above that two people raised I definitely have to make sure that the boyfriend retains control moving forward in the story. I also may have Mums light humiliation play as an optional thing when Futa Grandma 2 starts, maybe she asks her son what he thought of it all and you the player make the choice (Mum only really does that because it's been her experience with cuckolds that they like a bit of that, but she's nothing if not open to adapting, especially if it's her son). But yeah as for the prof the issue is she's not family, she's also evil to the core so she will drive a wedge between them and ultimately try to seduce one, the other or both.
It did seem out of place tbh, one scene she punches her mother and is all about defending him and then very quickly she is humiliating him. Having it be gradual/optional sounds like a good way to approach it.

One thing I forgot to mention was that the son himself goes from "idk if i really want this whole thing" to full on wanting the mom to fuck the gf. To me it felt like he went from a dial 6 or 7 at that point to an 11 on the cuck scale in just few scenes.

From the profs perspective I got her motivation, but playing the GF route I'm looking forward to seeing what you came up with to justify her cheating considering she's already got bf, the grandma and the mom at that point dicking her down. :KEK:

I was unaware you were doing a a sequel, looking forward to that. The multiple perspectives really sell it for me, idk if I would complete it if it was only from the son's perspective thought maybe i would still have a look since the story itself is different from the usual :LOL:

Keep up the good work. (y)

BigShoe20

Nov 27, 2020
The sex scenes in this game are GOD FUCKING AWFUL! The positions that the characters have sex in are terrible, the actual sex animations are SOOOO slow, I think they might be 2 maybe 3 frames per second and worst of all, the camera angles for the sex scenes are some of the ANSOLUTE WORST camera angles I have ever seen in a sex game. I really hope that the next update for this game overhauls the sex scenes, because they desperately need it.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Quick "review" cause I went through all the paths, now I'll be honest and say I mostly skimmed through after a while cause the story/dialogue didn't really interest me that much. Still, I like it somewhat so far, not my cup of tea as I prefer to participate instead of just watching (big fan of sharing) so I'll probably not continue playing it in the future but wish luck to the dev.

Now as I've seen someone mention in a proper review, the world is non-sensical and the dialogue is not really my favourite, story-wise it doesn't seem like the dev takes it seriously but the characters do, I don't know lots of reviews already said what I want to say infinitely better than I can.

This game didn't need 4 different paths, it would have done well with a "follow character x" choice when something is happening at the same time, the best example is the girlfriend/grandma paths which really are just a few renders differences and it could all be on the same sequence without us needing to go back to the first choice, even more so because all the choices are the same, you are just the mc making choices but while seeing things from a different angle.

I like that, for me at least, it seems like the characters still love the MC which is nice, it would be interesting seeing the MC have the option to "hang out" with others as well or even the grandma and mom (I think it was hinted at but I wish I could be sure it might happen), and to be clear I'm okay with switching.

I was gonna skip this game altogether because of the "multiple protagonists" tag and because normally the ntr in here is either cheating, a vanilla persons version of BDSM(no consent just abuse) or something along those lines where you only have a very specific part for each character MC = becomes submissive or something like that, FMC = becomes more slutty, Others = assholes that want to hurt the MC's feelings, again it doesn't seem to be like that in this one which is nice, well the mc excluded I guess really almost a non-agent so far.

I will repeat that I have not paid as much attention to the game as I probably should, the writing just didn't grasp me at all but yeah, good luck dev and have fun you all.

Last edited:

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
The game is great, but the update was tooo short! I hope in the next one we can have more content and text hehehe, good job!

Jul 6, 2021
There needs to be a way to mark which save files are from which perspective, because with how it is now, returning to the game is a hassle of trying to remember which save file is which character's.

Reactions: Strong1

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Damn naughty GF did the grandma and mother atleast use rubber whe fucking her?
I don't remember tbh it's been over a month since I played it and my memory is bad.
Someone will most likely correct me but I believe grandma starts off using a rubber but ditches it later while mom only fucks GF in the last sex scene of the latest update and uses a rubber but I'm pretty sure she will ditch it in the next update too.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes