Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It's cool you are giving people options for stuff like that
I'm probably just weird because i really like netorase combined with humiliation lol
Mum will play into that because a lot of people, such as Alan her work colleague in the game, are like that, but if the MC through the player don't want that, she's sure to be able to adapt. She not malicious and doing it to utterly destroy them, more that she knows they might enjoy that.

I'm guessing the Alan scene was your favourite then?

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Mum will play into that because a lot of people, such as Alan her work colleague in the game, are like that, but if the MC through the player don't want that, she's sure to be able to adapt.

I'm guessing the Alan scene was your favourite then?
Yeah it was, I find humiliation really hot especially when everyone is consenting to it.

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
So basically in the sequel the GF will be away from the BF all game due to a snowstorm?

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
This is easily one of the best netorase games on the site.
I really like the whole family.
I agree with you, in this game there is no stupid blind MC with a small dick who does not see how his girlfriend is cheating on him. Yes, the guy is a bit of a cuck, but everything is by mutual agreement and no offense, a happy family :ROFLMAO: Waiting for a family gangbang for a happy ending :sneaky:

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
I see that the Subscribestar isn't being updated as much as Patreon, so can I sub there and expect the new version of Futa Grandma? I see that Isadora posts haven't even been added to the Subscribestar yet which is why I'm wondering if I should expect to get new versions if I sub there since I do prefer Subscribestar over Patreon.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
I see that the Subscribestar isn't being updated as much as Patreon, so can I sub there and expect the new version of Futa Grandma? I see that Isadora posts haven't even been added to the Subscribestar yet which is why I'm wondering if I should expect to get new versions if I sub there since I do prefer Subscribestar over Patreon.
You''ll have to subscribe somewhere if you want to play this game. No one will leak it here for some strange reason.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
You''ll have to subscribe somewhere if you want to play this game. No one will leak it here for some strange reason.
The Isadora one will be released publically 1 version ahead for patrons, one version behind for the public. Subscribestar gets the new game editions as well.

As for leaking, the public post on my patreon is basically fixing and amending the final touches to 1.0. I could release 1.0 now but you'll have scenes with no dialogue or description, no gallery, no option to stop the 'French' that Baguette speaks etc etc. Why leak it when as soon as 1.1 is done I'm releasing it myself anyway?

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
I asked that question exactly because I plan to sub, though I have no intention of leaking new versions.

As for leaking, the public post on my patreon is basically fixing and amending the final touches to 1.0. I could release 1.0 now but you'll have scenes with no dialogue or description, no gallery, no option to stop the 'French' that Baguette speaks etc etc. Why leak it when as soon as 1.1 is done I'm releasing it myself anyway?
Alright, I’ll probably sub on Patreon next month since it seems to be the one you update the most.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I asked that question exactly because I plan to sub, though I have no intention of leaking new versions.

Alright, I’ll probably sub on Patreon next month since it seems to be the one you update the most.
No worries, they all get released to the public eventually anyway so by that time Futa Grandma 1 Will be done and out.

Devious

Jul 20, 2017
By the way, Icarus, are you replacing the French dialogue? Or are you just extending the English dialogue?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
By the way, Icarus, are you replacing the French dialogue? Or are you just extending the English dialogue?
Giving the option, at the beginning now it will ask if you want the French dialogue. So I'm going through each line of code (about 12,800 lines in total) and adding an English 'Translation' based on your choice.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes