jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
I don't remember tbh it's been over a month since I played it and my memory is bad.
Someone will most likely correct me but I believe grandma starts off using a rubber but ditches it later while mom only fucks GF in the last sex scene of the latest update and uses a rubber but I'm pretty sure she will ditch it in the next update too.
Nice- i still cant get the game. I am looking for some sites whic have it. Found one site but it only ad the first version

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
If version 1.0 was released on Patreon over a month ago, why hasn't it been uploaded here? You pirates are slacking!

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Yeah I can read, still doesn't say why no one is willing to leak this. Because he is giving the final version to everyone, so what? I wanna play version 1.0 now. This is a pirate site so where are the pirates?

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Yeah I can read, still doesn't say why no one is willing to leak this. Because he is giving the final version to everyone, so what? I wanna play version 1.0 now. This is a pirate site so where are the pirates?
We're waiting for you to get it and leak it here :KEK:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Version 1.0 also suffers from the stuff I'm adding in 1.1. Namely 1.1 contains no new scenes or additions except that it will have:

* Gallery (was requested somewhere in this thread)
* None French dialogue (Was also requested and will mean going through all the code)
* Extending sex scenes with more description and dialogue, hell some of the scenes in 1.0 don't have any as admittedly I rushed that one. (That was a review or comment I believe)
* Some spellchecking and proof reading.

Basically making it a more well rounded story.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
So if this is ending soon will it have an ending or will this story continue in the next game?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So if this is ending soon will it have an ending or will this story continue in the next game?
This one ends with:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure the next game will be the NTR path with the professor.
It will, see above reply. She will simply visit Mum's house as she's already staying nearer that place than Grandma's, hence her visit frequency will build up in Futa Grandma 2.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It will, see above reply. She will simply visit Mum's house as she's already staying nearer that place than Grandma's, hence her visit frequency will build up in Futa Grandma 2.
[/QUOTE]
I didn't play the NTR path does that mean Netorare is the focus of the next game not Netorase?
Or can you stop her from cheating?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I didn't play the NTR path does that mean Netorare is the focus of the next game not Netorase?
[/QUOTE]

No youll have the same option in the next one to completely avoid Stilyo appearing. It will ask you what you selected in the last game and if you had it OFF in the last game it won't be in Futa Grandma 2.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
No youll have the same option in the next one to completely avoid Stilyo appearing. It will ask you what you selected in the last game and if you had it OFF in the last game it won't be in Futa Grandma 2.
[/QUOTE]
Awesome thank you for clarifying it for me.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I forgot to say before but the Netorase in this is so good.
I think it's going to be even hotter now that the Mom is involved
I really like the sound of there being some humiliation and cuckolding As well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chiller6599

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I forgot to say before but the Netorase in this is so good.
I think it's going to be even hotter now that the Mom is involved
I really like the sound of there being some humiliation and cuckolding As well.
Humiliation is voluntary as well, I got some 'feedback' from followers that they didn't like it in 0.9 and 1.0. So in Futa Grandma 2 that also will be optional because some felt that was going into Netorare territory and they didn't like an MC that was somewhat powerless.

The idea always was the family and no-one else, he doesn't know Stilyo has you know what so he doesn't mind girl on girl and that his grandma and mum would train him to be a better man, grandma with the mental stuff and mum with the physical.

And to be fair considering what he'll be like in the end...

I think it's a fair deal and fair to say they succeeded.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Humiliation is voluntary as well, I got some 'feedback' from followers that they didn't like it in 0.9 and 1.0. So in Futa Grandma 2 that also will be optional because some felt that was going into Netorare territory and they didn't like an MC that was somewhat powerless.

The idea always was the family and no-one else, he doesn't know Stilyo has you know what so he doesn't mind girl on girl and that his grandma and mum would train him to be a better man, grandma with the mental stuff and mum with the physical.

And to be fair considering what he'll be like in the end...

I think it's a fair deal and fair to say they succeeded.
It's cool you are giving people options for stuff like that
I'm probably just weird because i really like netorase combined with humiliation lol

Reactions: 1Teddy1
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes