Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
What makes me most frustrated in this game is the fact that the mc has such a hot mother and grandmother and can't fuck them considering that the game doesn't have incest, and to make matters worse it scares me a lot the possibility of them fucking and also being fucked by someone in the not too distant future... that's why I go through

the dev can even say that at first this will not happen but I don't know I'm afraid he will change his mind... I don't want to have unpleasant surprises

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
What makes me most frustrated in this game is the fact that the mc has such a hot mother and grandmother and can't fuck them considering that the game doesn't have incest, and to make matters worse it scares me a lot the possibility of them fucking and also being fucked by someone in the not too distant future... that's why I go through
Not even played the game

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
When is 0.9 coming here?
When the 1.0 is released to all patrons I release the public version. Since 1.0 is the end of Futa Grandma 1 I need to do a lot more on it. I've had feedback throughout the project and I need to:

* Extended the sex scenes, feedback suggests they are too quick.
* Create a gallery.
* None French Dialogue.

As well as new stuff.

After that I straight away start with the continuation of the story in Futa Grandma 2.

websites to play this?
Also is the grandma gonna breed the gf
Go on the first page and click a download option, play on your computer. Endings have been discussed in the thread, you can use the search function and it should come up.

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
When the 1.0 is released to all patrons I release the public version. Since 1.0 is the end of Futa Grandma 1 I need to do a lot more on it. I've had feedback throughout the project and I need to:

* Extended the sex scenes, feedback suggests they are too quick.
* Create a gallery.
* None French Dialogue.

As well as new stuff.

After that I straight away start with the continuation of the story in Futa Grandma 2.

Go on the first page and click a download option, play on your computer. Endings have been discussed in the thread, you can use the search function and it should come up.
it wont let me download the game

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
Icarus Media hey about the grandma pregnancy thing. You said it might not be possible due to her age but I am so obsessed with the thought about 3 generation 3 preggo I thought about a idea.
I mean you mentioned in the game futas have more libido and more potent seed then why can't you mention it later that futas' menstrual cycle continues till long time regarding normal human.
I mean it can be said like this that they have menopause so much later than normal human so they can easily conceive till mid 70s or 80.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Icarus Media hey about the grandma pregnancy thing. You said it might not be possible due to her age but I am so obsessed with the thought about 3 generation 3 preggo I thought about a idea.
I mean you mentioned in the game futas have more libido and more potent seed then why can't you mention it later that futas' menstrual cycle continues till long time regarding normal human.
I mean it can be said like this that they have menopause so much later than normal human so they can easily conceive till mid 70s or 80.
I like that you are so enthusiastic about the story that you have this vision for it. That said I don't think it fits the characters for it. 3 Generations:

Grandma - You have to remember that she was married to Winston from a young age and he was her first and vice versa, other than Winston, the only other sexual encounter she has had is with Baguette. She's very old school loyal and only libido motivated her to ask, it was a learning curve for her as well to discover people were more free, and rather disconcerting in the beginning for her to imagine that everyone was essentially as free loving as her daughter is.
Katelyn. - Despite being the opposite of her mother, and essentially turning any male or female (or futa) she encounters into a pincushion, she did inherit a little of her mother in that she only really fell for one man enough for her to get pregnant by him, she's not really gonna let another guy do that, or he'd have to be pretty spectacular to do so.
Roderick - Well Roderick is a guy, there are some works that go for male pregnancy and supposedly men can get pregnant these days if you read a Salon article. But for me I don't think him getting butt pregnant would work.

I think I did have a poll once about whether Stilyo could get men butt pregnant though, I'll have to check that again for the result to confirm. She might be able to go for Grandma and maybe Roderick if that was something supporters wanted, but Katelyn is a big no no for her. It's subtle but if anyone has watched my video series and knows that:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then you can pick up on little signs such as:

So when they meet I will have a moment where for some reason unknown to them they dislike each other immediately, but I don't want to derail the story so I will leave it optional to explore that or not to the player. So those two WILL not be doing each other, or it will be unlikely they will.

Reactions: D Dog

Jamiehjmcw91

Nov 7, 2022
I like that you are so enthusiastic about the story that you have this vision for it. That said I don't think it fits the characters for it. 3 Generations:

Grandma - You have to remember that she was married to Winston from a young age and he was her first and vice versa, other than Winston, the only other sexual encounter she has had is with Baguette. She's very old school loyal and only libido motivated her to ask, it was a learning curve for her as well to discover people were more free, and rather disconcerting in the beginning for her to imagine that everyone was essentially as free loving as her daughter is.
Katelyn. - Despite being the opposite of her mother, and essentially turning any male or female (or futa) she encounters into a pincushion, she did inherit a little of her mother in that she only really fell for one man enough for her to get pregnant by him, she's not really gonna let another guy do that, or he'd have to be pretty spectacular to do so.
Roderick - Well Roderick is a guy, there are some works that go for male pregnancy and supposedly men can get pregnant these days if you read a Salon article. But for me I don't think him getting butt pregnant would work.

I think I did have a poll once about whether Stilyo could get men butt pregnant though, I'll have to check that again for the result to confirm. She might be able to go for Grandma and maybe Roderick if that was something supporters wanted, but Katelyn is a big no no for her. It's subtle but if anyone has watched my video series and knows that:

Then you can pick up on little signs such as:

So when they meet I will have a moment where for some reason unknown to them they dislike each other immediately, but I don't want to derail the story so I will leave it optional to explore that or not to the player. So those two WILL not be doing each other, or it will be unlikely they will.
I still cant download this game. Looks really good

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes