BamBlackStar

May 30, 2018
Wait till around 2.5 to 3.0 and it will be finished.
Wait.. so v3.0 is the final estimated version ? i thought it was near completion since v1.0 is considered "complete" in this site o_O

Also, for the "corruption" tag if theres any, is it to be more precise "moral degeneration"? (f95 why is there no tag for this :mad:), and if so would we visibly see it ? like a gradual change in her outfit, honestly, when i saw the corruption and netorare tag i thought it would be like so, where her "prim and proper" casual outfit eventually becomes one of a full blown slut

Edit: BTW if anyone knows of games with these elements, please pass me the sauce :devilish:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Wait.. so v3.0 is the final estimated version ? i thought it was near completion since v1.0 is considered "complete" in this site o_O

Also, for the "corruption" tag if theres any, is it to be more precise "moral degeneration"? (f95 why is there no tag for this :mad:), and if so would we visibly see it ? like a gradual change in her outfit, honestly, when i saw the corruption and netorare tag i thought it would be like so, where her "prim and proper" casual outfit eventually becomes one of a full blown slut

Edit: BTW if anyone knows of games with these elements, please pass me the sauce :devilish:
Oh she does have a more corrupt outfit which I'm going to use in the upcoming versions. Oh and yeah between 2.5 and 3.0 it will finish.

Reactions: Malika1234

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Oh she does have a more corrupt outfit which I'm going to use in the upcoming versions. Oh and yeah between 2.5 and 3.0 it will finish.
Kind dev will there be a gangbang scene with mc mom and grandma at the end where all of them decide let's get the French bitch pregnant, no need to hide anything from anyone you know ?
Really want the three of them have their own individual kids with her
From gf perspective she would just thank God for being introduced to this kind kinky family hehe

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
is there a delay between when patrons get this or it gets uploaded here?
There is the usual 1 version delay, so patrons have a version ahead.
So public is currently 0.8. but patrons get 0.9 (sliding scale based on tier)

Kind dev will there be a gangbang scene with mc mom and grandma at the end where all of them decide let's get the French bitch pregnant, no need to hide anything from anyone you know ?
Really want the three of them have their own individual kids with her
From gf perspective she would just thank God for being introduced to this kind kinky family hehe
Hello!

There will be scenes involving Baguette getting stuffed by Grandma and Mum yes, that will be a while though, as for pregnancy, the endings: Netorase and Bad Netorare will have her getting pregnant.

specifically:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Cabin

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
There is the usual 1 version delay, so patrons have a version ahead.
So public is currently 0.8. but patrons get 0.9 (sliding scale based on tier)

Hello!

There will be scenes involving Baguette getting stuffed by Grandma and Mum yes, that will be a while though, as for pregnancy, the endings: Netorase and Bad Netorare will have her getting pregnant.

specifically:

Great I will download the game also could you pls again explain who is who in the netorase Ending

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
On another subject
Can you recommend games where the mc is female and gets fucked by a futa family member ?
By a futa family member I think they are rare, but there are some where you can be female and do stuff with futa's.

Reactions: Cabin

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
ahh that kinda sucks. I would pledge to get it but infourtanly i gotta wait for the free version....oh well :)

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes