Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Why does every room sound like it's in the middle of a bus barn?
Yeah I need to find more ambient sound stuff, only problem is most of the ambient sound I find is over an hour long and so is usually about 0.5GB EACH! Really trying to avoid bulking it especially as it's already over 2GB now.

Thank F95 for Compression Bots.

Reactions: Malika1234
Dec 20, 2020
Yeah I need to find more ambient sound stuff, only problem is most of the ambient sound I find is over an hour long and so is usually about 0.5GB EACH! Really trying to avoid bulking it especially as it's already over 2GB now.

Thank F95 for Compression Bots.
Some thoughts on that for you: I wouldn't think you really need ambient noise for indoor scenes like Grandma's kitchen, when everyone is just sitting around the table talking, not even eating or drinking anything. That should save you some effort there. For those large ambient sound files, you could probably use something like Audacity to make maybe a 10 minute clip for the sound you want, then loop it. You could adjust the size of the file by adjusting the bitrate, just don't compress it down so low it sounds bad. That should save you some space there. Of course, that is if the owner of the file allows people to do that. I'm just pulling all of this out of my ass anyway. I've got too much of a headache right now to really think about it.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Some thoughts on that for you: I wouldn't think you really need ambient noise for indoor scenes like Grandma's kitchen, when everyone is just sitting around the table talking, not even eating or drinking anything. That should save you some effort there. For those large ambient sound files, you could probably use something like Audacity to make maybe a 10 minute clip for the sound you want, then loop it. You could adjust the size of the file by adjusting the bitrate, just don't compress it down so low it sounds bad. That should save you some space there. Of course, that is if the owner of the file allows people to do that. I'm just pulling all of this out of my ass anyway. I've got too much of a headache right now to really think about it.
Take some aspirin or paracetamol and hope you get better soon.

Yeah Ill fire up Ableton and do some audio chopping, good idea.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
any progress update?
I always have a progress post available to the public via my patreon. I've found it reassures people when I date and time what I've done so far:

When everyone gets the 0.9 version, then the public get the 0.8 version. etc etc

• Red Heart

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Official poll is out for patreons on what the next project will be.

Don't worry, I plan on completing this first.

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Why hasn't this thread been updated with version 0.8? Just a Mega link that is too large to download with a browser.

Reactions: Otáviobr0

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Why hasn't this thread been updated with version 0.8? Just a Mega link that is too large to download with a browser.
Dunno, I reported it with an update like last time but they might not have got round to it, or I missclicked. I'll report again.

FYI if you see latest game links in a thread (not just mine) click report and select new game update, the staff will eventually get round to it.

Reactions: Strong1

BlackPhoenix777

May 23, 2017
Having just found about this game and only going by the MC name I have this to say: you Magnificent Bastard. I tip my hat to you.

Kinda dissapointed the gf isn't named Mirabelle by default though.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Small question for the dev- sure it's been answered before.. the Stilyo route is actual NTR rather than netorase- correct?.. The heroine is pretty open about what she does with everyone that day if you choose to hear her out at night- is she still going to tell MC about that route as well?.. Or is there some reason for her to keep it secret?

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
Icarus Media
Like you said in the dev notes that it is fully based on whole family cumming in 1 chick. So can we expect multiple penetration soon?
Maybe grandma, mom and mc all together at once? Or at least any 2 of them.
And maybe you're not thinking about incest but I think it'll be hot when grandma fucking the GF and MC fucking grandma or you can expand it one more inserting mom. I mean you're not planning for it maybe but if you read it maybe think about it a little. It'll be so much hot that people won't be able to stop bonking.

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Are these futas' the kind With vagina included or are they the man with tits type? Ain't wasting anytime on vagless futas bros' lol

Screenshot_20230303_092126.jpg
I died a little after reading this :ROFLMAO:
Also the scientific term for lady blue balls is 'Bluvarys' blue: color, cold, without release and from the Latin ovum (“egg”)

Please don't belive this^ lmao

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Having just found about this game and only going by the MC name I have this to say: you Magnificent Bastard. I tip my hat to you.

Kinda dissapointed the gf isn't named Mirabelle by default though.
I like how you know the reference. A few others have as well which is fun.

I love this game, but I can't read anything the baguette says. It's already hard to read normally because of my dyslexia...
Yeah that has been one of the criticisms, what I hope to do at the end of each chapter will be to go back and program a full English option where she has no French dialect parts. That and also a gallery, since I haven't forgotten that was also requested by someone else.

i love the tematic of the game and the renders, but the sex scenes are to short and we dont see nothing :)
Again, expansion of sex scenes will be 1.0 where I go back through the first chapter.

Icarus Media
Like you said in the dev notes that it is fully based on whole family cumming in 1 chick. So can we expect multiple penetration soon?
Maybe grandma, mom and mc all together at once? Or at least any 2 of them.
And maybe you're not thinking about incest but I think it'll be hot when grandma fucking the GF and MC fucking grandma or you can expand it one more inserting mom. I mean you're not planning for it maybe but if you read it maybe think about it a little. It'll be so much hot that people won't be able to stop bonking.
There will be but that will be a while into the future.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes