proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER SEEN!! I love how the boyfriend dont see anything and there situations!! where looks like grandma and her girlfriend are doing something but they say isn't is!
My favourite scenes are....
SPOILER Dont look:
Only noises BEHIND THE DOOR! OMG! And lawn mower scenes, OMG!! Simply PERFECT!!

Do more content like that, is AMAZING, NEW and EXTREMLY HOT!! You're the best! And PLEASEEE Keep the option of saying no to what the girlfriend wants to tell you, to only intuit it through the scenes of his point of view!!! :love:

Reactions: Icarus Media

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
I'm enjoying this story, but out of the four routes, i gotta say, it's the mom's that really keeps me engaged, something about a hot futa chick just going around through life fucking 5 randoms every day, knocking women up left right and centre, cucking idiots and losers, i'd enjoy an entire game of just the mom.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
a shitty and shorty first time for the grandma and girlfriend considering that they already had been on a romantic date , I was expecting a more romantic and intimate setting too

Reactions: Kame-Sennin

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
a shitty and shorty first time for the grandma and girlfriend considering that they already had been on a romantic date , I was expecting a more romantic and intimate setting too
Grandma has been pent up for years as well as relatively inexperienced since Winston was her only partner, lust has a way of hastening things. That said I can accept the shortness of scenes, which will be addressed in 1.0 when I run through everything.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
All of them( I mean mom, grandma and the GF) will be? Or only the GF?
I mean if you're only thinking about only the GF then many people like me will be sad.
But if you're thinking about all 3 of them then we're happy as fuck
I...doubt Grandma could get pregnant at her age.

• Sad
Reactions: MoonBox

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
I...doubt Grandma could get pregnant at her age.
Umm....why not? What's her age?
By natural coitus the most oldest woman to give birth was of 60. And with treatments oldest woman to give birth was of age 73. So..... why not?

And also it'll be real hot to have 3 pregnant bellies in house of which 2 of them have a penis as well.... Oh My God. I am literally getting goosebumps thinking about the scene.

I admit I normally have a kink on pregnancy. But thinking about 2 pregnant futa at once just sparked the mood. xD

Last edited:

Ag414

Dec 24, 2022
And I have to say 'mum' as a protagonist is the best between 4 of them.
And I am pretty sure if anyone played all 4 perspectives then he'll agree with me.

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
And I have to say 'mum' as a protagonist is the best between 4 of them.
And I am pretty sure if anyone played all 4 perspectives then he'll agree with me.
The mom perspective is cool, but I prefer the grandma :p she's so sexy and elegant. She know how to cuck the MC kindly ;) is really sweeeet, gentle and kind hehe I love that style :love:

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes