johndqdo

Feb 14, 2021
I liked the game, I've been looking for a netorase game for a long time - I played almost all the games on the list of best netorase/sharing games that someone made on this site.

There were two things I didn't like, one a lot and one a little.

The little one is about the mc, more specifically how beta he is. I generally prefer more confident protagonists, how are you going to keep a girlfriend with this attitude?
My favorite type of ntr protagonist is the confident one, fulfills all his girlfriend's needs, able to stand up for himself and just share for the sake of being something pleasurable for both sides.
As I said, it's something small because it's just a personal taste and I don't consider it as something negative for the game itself. Besides, I'm not the dev.

Now, one thing that really bugs me was the fmc "accent". I'm serious, wasn't able to understand half of her dialogue. Of course, the fact that English is my second language doesn't help.
I know this would be a huge amount of work, but I would love it if there was an "off" button for the accent.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I liked the game, I've been looking for a netorase game for a long time - I played almost all the games on the list of best netorase/sharing games that someone made on this site.

There were two things I didn't like, one a lot and one a little.

The little one is about the mc, more specifically how beta he is. I generally prefer more confident protagonists, how are you going to keep a girlfriend with this attitude?
My favorite type of ntr protagonist is the confident one, fulfills all his girlfriend's needs, able to stand up for himself and just share for the sake of being something pleasurable for both sides.
As I said, it's something small because it's just a personal taste and I don't consider it as something negative for the game itself. Besides, I'm not the dev.

Now, one thing that really bugs me was the fmc "accent". I'm serious, wasn't able to understand half of her dialogue. Of course, the fact that English is my second language doesn't help.
I know this would be a huge amount of work, but I would love it if there was an "off" button for the accent.
As he develops through the game he will become more at ease with everything going on and more confident in things, he's currently taking a backseat mainly because it's his mum and grandmother, but don't forget he soon stood up for his girlfriend in the swimming baths.

As for the accent, I do like the idea of an 'off' button, I'd probably impliment it near or at the end of the game, same for the gallery. That way I can do it all at once.

• Red Heart
Reactions: johndqdo

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018

0.7 for everyone, changelog is in the folder.

Reported so the OP can be updated. Usually takes about 48 hours or so.
Checking: Not furries again..... :cry:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
As he develops through the game he will become more at ease with everything going on and more confident in things, he's currently taking a backseat mainly because it's his mum and grandmother, but don't forget he soon stood up for his girlfriend in the swimming baths.

As for the accent, I do like the idea of an 'off' button, I'd probably impliment it near or at the end of the game, same for the gallery. That way I can do it all at once.
Alternatively, on the accent, as an English speaking writer, one could simply add, in () the proper English translation. I understand that redoing the script is a pain, but if any change to this is going to happen, sooner better than later is key. It wouldn't require a restart as it is just text modification. Sort of like a "translation" button on twitter. Still love the Swedish Chef!

odino

Aug 14, 2017
can someone explain to me how he is a grandma if dont got vagina? stork made his parents?

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Will there be humiliation?
Maybe a bit of light playful banter, but if you mean completely demeaning the male character no.
To bad thanks to this we will never see the mom beat the shit out of her son and have him hear her fucking his GF like he never has or could, and I have to wonder why are there no massive balls on the futas?

• Angry
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
To bad thanks to this we will never see the mom beat the shit out of her son and have him hear her fucking his GF like he never has or could, and I have to wonder why are there no massive balls on the futas?
Actually....there will be a scene where she will be disappointed he is a cuck and wonder where she went wrong raising him, then takes her (the girlfriend) upstairs after asking and fucks the girlfriend while he is downstairs.

I tried to play this game but the bad English/French combination was just too much for me to continue! :)
Thank you for trying at least, that's something.

How's it 'hidden'?
If you play his perspective you don't see what is happening while he is doing stuff in the garden.

Reactions: 1Teddy1

JoJoMan2997

May 20, 2017
As a Jamaican, the Barbadian dialogue is pure comedy. Not trying to seem like a critic, but it is hilariously inaccurate.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
The sex scenes need more dialogue building up to it, now they're short, empty, and weak.

Actually....there will be a scene where she will be disappointed he is a cuck and wonder where she went wrong raising him, then takes her (the girlfriend) upstairs after asking and fucks the girlfriend while he is downstairs.
Will we have the option to say no to her without getting a bad ending from it, she's already getting around a lot, so she doesn't deserve the GF.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
i thought this game was gonna suck after the demo, but gave it another shot! ... DAMN! im glad i gave it another shot... this game is HOT! im gonna be playing all routes just in case!

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes