Arkade

May 23, 2017
All sounds like a good direction to me. I like that even with Netorase being consensual to all involved- there are still things out of their control that spice things up- such as the flood giving a great opportunity for some SNS video/image posting- a staple in NTR works for good reason- And perhaps depending on path some things lost in translation... Anytime our MC can only imagine what's happening- or wonder if there's anything happening at all- is a strong development for the genre. Moreso in NTR works than Netorase but great in both. The perspectives are all there for whoever wants to view each- so it'd be interesting finding things out in one route that heroine or mom/grandma kept secret or just happened to not mention.. I was interested in the android identifying the human semen- so I thought maybe in that route something was kept hidden- but it seemed to be referring to times with the boyfriend quite a bit before?... Strange but whose to say how strong these android sensors are. Anyway- pretty interested in the manipulation scheming route of Stilyo if that's going to be her thing- maybe setting up events that are traps to create distrust or get a moment of time alone with one or the other. I happen to really like her design visually as well.

Anyway- Apologies since I am sure you've explained all that multiple times through the other 20 pages- but I really don't want to search through everything looking for answers and just wanted to throw my thoughts down on paper somewhere.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Initial concepts of the flashback scenes (which begin in 0.7). i.e. the characters. Yes I am aware there were 3 children but as they are older I can explain that away or develop them another time.

1. Image

2. I'm sure you can all guess who this is...

3. And of course, Winston. Born into a rather middle to upper middle class family he nevertheless developed an appreciation for the early 'physique artists' which later became bodybuilding (and helpfully explains why Katelyn probably picked it up too) and the old style manly art of Pugilism (which became boxing).I think I've done well considering Gertrude spoke of him as a giant of a man. Unfortunately for unknown reasons he developed early onset balding early on in life during his physique artistry and boxing years. Let me know what you think.

Reactions: Bingoogus

Arkade

May 23, 2017
I wonder what use a flashback would serve in a game like this- I think it's fine to have of course but.. Usually when you have a flashback scene you are building a moment for the current present day scene- something to hook or explain a complex. We seem to already know our characters personality wise- I suppose there might be reasons why mom decided to be tougher rather than soft.. or grandmas conquests in her early days... Like who is telling this story- if anyone?.. And to who?. Mom to MC? Grandma to MC?. They waited this long to decide to talk a bit about the past?-.. Well I suppose they weren't living with grandma and didn't have a lot of contact and she loves to tell stories.. I wonder if she embellishes it a bit... Also on that note- is there noticeable differences in their sizes(dicks)- I know Grandma was talking about how many are not much bigger than your average guy or maybe even smaller. But what about in comparison of the futa characters we know about? Or are they like the professor- who may be able to change size.. Between mom/grandma?.. And perhaps other qualities that make size not everything.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I wonder what use a flashback would serve in a game like this- I think it's fine to have of course but.. Usually when you have a flashback scene you are building a moment for the current present day scene- something to hook or explain a complex. We seem to already know our characters personality wise- I suppose there might be reasons why mom decided to be tougher rather than soft.. or grandmas conquests in her early days... Like who is telling this story- if anyone?.. And to who?. Mom to MC? Grandma to MC?. They waited this long to decide to talk a bit about the past?-.. Well I suppose they weren't living with grandma and didn't have a lot of contact and she loves to tell stories.. I wonder if she embellishes it a bit... Also on that note- is there noticeable differences in their sizes(dicks)- I know Grandma was talking about how many are not much bigger than your average guy or maybe even smaller. But what about in comparison of the futa characters we know about? Or are they like the professor- who may be able to change size.. Between mom/grandma?.. And perhaps other qualities that make size not everything.
This mainly functions with Baguette asking about Grandma during their dates and maybe occasionally asking Roderick and Katelyn, it helps us to get to know some of the characters more. As for sizes Grandma is same as the average male, Winston and Katelyn are a little longer but much thicker than average (Which fits into probably where Katelyn gets it from, the futa DNA from her mum and her dads pole genetics and BAM!) Unit is same as Grandma, Stilyo is a long, thick monster one naturally, albeit changing her size if she needs to. As to other qualities, Grandma didn't have any conquests, she only ever had Winston. and Winston likewise with her. Katelyn and Stilyo both have their harems albeit the former gets them to love her and her cock and the latter prefers to utterly break and turn people into mental cocksocks. Roderick and Baguette only really had each other up to the point of the game. Katelyn likes and certainly knows HOW to pleasure and where exactly to angle her hips and her thrust speed to really be generous to her lover, Stilyo couldn't give a fuck and wants to blow her load and be done with. So they all do have qualities and different approaches to things which...the flashbacks help to amplify and explain. You can see where katelyn got her love of exercise from and love of punching things for example.

Reactions: Arkade

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Icarus Media I am certain you have heard . I somehow feel this game had something to do with this change of status :p
I agree, Baguette should be cared for and maintained so that people can partake in such a priceless French treasure.

Oct 9, 2020
I agree, Baguette should be cared for and maintained so that people can partake in such a priceless French treasure.
when this game is finished (of course it will still take quite a while so take your time) and you will make another game it could always be centered around a boy protagonist but that would have to do directly with futanari and sex scenes with them if you are nitpicking.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
When does 0.6 become public?
Roughly around the end of the month.
0.7 around 15th for $10 patrons, $5 a week after, everyone else a week after $5 patrons. So public should be around the 29th, it'll come out when all of my patrons get the latest one.

when this game is finished (of course it will still take quite a while so take your time) and you will make another game it could always be centered around a boy protagonist but that would have to do directly with futanari and sex scenes with them if you are nitpicking.
I'm gonna put it to a poll when that happens, but what I'm hoping is that people want me to revive and rejuvenate Dickgirl Dorm (you can find that in the development section), since the code is already there.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I was more going for the relaxed creative dreamer type to be honest, studying psychology she loves people and imagines who they are and what they do day to day and tends to get lost in the imagination.

No I will be continuing past 1.0. Version 0.6 and 0.7. has Grandma oral scenes, 0.8. I aim for the sex to start with Grandma. Katelyn will discover the arrangement at some point and ask as well. So I aim for (Subject to change):

0.6. - Oral scenes (Subtle)
0.7. - Oral scenes (building up to sex)
0.8. - Sex with Grandma (Subtle)
0.9. - Katelyn finds out and asks to be included, Roderick is reluctant since he knows what's she's packing and her experience in sex being vastly superior to him and grandma combined but relents because he loves his mum and Baguette doesn't mind by this point either (they don't anything sexual yet). First scene where Roderick is in the room directly watching Grandma.
1.0 - Roderick is now fine with being directly watching and seeing such things without Baguette having to give him reports. The time to head back to Mums house is around this time, Grandma having opened them up a bit and having Unit around now for her needs, they decide to catch the train back to Mums, Baguette gets up early and catches the earlier train, by the time Roderick gets up there is a major news story of a flood which stops him from meeting up, but no worries...Baguette got safely to mums earlier.
1.0 - 2.0 - Mums turn, Grandma having done most of the legwork so to speak, and the flood separating them. Mum and Baguette decided on texts, photo's and videos to be sent to Roderick. Since it's Mum of course she's a lot more crude and vulgar, so it won't be as slow and build up as Grandma. There may be light playful humiliation i.e. teasing about sexual prowess etc but nothing overtly horrible, at this point as well Baguette will develop in terms of her jealousy and if the player allows and want it, Roderick will, with Baguettes blessing, interact with Unit in either a futa on male or male on futa capacity.
2.0 - 3.0 - With the flood over now Baguette and Roderick freely flit between visiting the two as well as interacting with each other, the transition from exciting to casual begins here as well as a bit more on the couple building up to the eventual proposal and wedding for the two.

All this pre supposing Stilyo is no involved, because if she is certain things will change.

Stilyo (I'm glad you see the pun) was designed especially for subtlety, she can fully retract and regrow her massive cock, making her completely female to outward appearances, she also happily will flirt with and have sex with either boys and girls, not just because it's enjoyable but because it can sometimes serve to throw people off. Whilst futa pheromones quickly identify futa's to each other, hers don't. So she perfectly suited to subtle stuff. Which she has done so far, for example deliberately taking advantage of Roderick looking at her breasts, flirting and winking at him whilst subtly drawing Baguette to the fact he's looking to drive a wedge between them and then she reassures him while rebuking her. In one move she got Roderick interested, Gave Baguette the idea to become more loose and at the same time drove a potential wedge between them by recognizing Baguettes jealousy. As for blackmail, it might seem stange but I don't like that type of NTR to be honest.
Well there also be some Grandma on Mom futa scenes? I was thinking of how hot it would be to see grandma and the mom double teaming Baguette and they get so into it that grandma slips it in her daughter while she is fucking Baguette and then mom creampies Baguette while grandma creampies her daughter then the daughter likes it so much she does her grandma then they both dp Baguette and so on and so forth.

By the way like your videos think I have seen them all. Especially like the "You came to the wrong forest" where the son sneaks up on his mom getting her pussy pounded by the elf in the forest.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Well there also be some Grandma on Mom futa scenes? I was thinking of how hot it would be to see grandma and the mom double teaming Baguette and they get so into it that grandma slips it in her daughter while she is fucking Baguette and then mom creampies Baguette while grandma creampies her daughter then the daughter likes it so much she does her grandma then they both dp Baguette and so on and so forth.

By the way like your videos think I have seen them all. Especially like the "You came to the wrong forest" where the son sneaks up on his mom getting her pussy pounded by the elf in the forest.
As I've said before I can't do incest scenes due to patreon, who are well known for even searching this site for comments and tags. That said I can't stop people creating or editing a mod for that, were someone to do so. As for DP I do plan for some stuff like that to happen to Baguette yes.

Reactions: frozenfeet
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes