Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
That Ava is such an awesome character.

Totally deserves her own game.
I mean, given that this girl has already successfully appeared in several games in the minor cast, she may very well be casting for the main protagonist.

Who in their right mind would say no to her? :HideThePain:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I mean, given that this girl has already successfully appeared in several games in the minor cast, she may very well be casting for the main protagonist.

Yeah...minor casting. She's acceptable in small doses, small...carefully measured doses of course.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Right, RIGHT?

Star in the making.

I totally deserve it ..... er.... I mean the character totally not based on anyone in particular totally deserves it.

Yeah...minor casting. She's acceptable in small doses, small...carefully measured doses of course.
You adore me and you know it.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Right, RIGHT?

Star in the making.

I totally deserve it ..... er.... I mean the character totally not based on anyone in particular totally deserves it.

You adore me and you know it.
Next game is a post apocalyptic game where Avaron finds everyone else is Male, vibrators and dildo's have been forgotten and she's the only girl, there you go....your debut to stardom. :giggle:

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I don't understand the appeal in Netorase. Is it some 'humiliation of the MC' thing? With Netorare, you get taboo; you get lying, betrayal, sneaking about to violate the sanctity of a committed relationship for the sex of animalistic intercourse. What does Netorase bring? Consensual cheating isn't cheating, it's just an open relationship. Is it some 'vicarious pleasure of the girlfriend shared by many' sorta thing?

Anyway, how's the sex scenes in this? I might not 'get it', but I might be able to enjoy it if the scenes between the futas and the girl are any good, at least.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
I don't understand the appeal in Netorase. Is it some 'humiliation of the MC' thing? With Netorare, you get taboo; you get lying, betrayal, sneaking about to violate the sanctity of a committed relationship for the sex of animalistic intercourse. What does Netorase bring? Consensual cheating isn't cheating, it's just an open relationship. Is it some 'vicarious pleasure of the girlfriend shared by many' sorta thing?

Anyway, how's the sex scenes in this? I might not 'get it', but I might be able to enjoy it if the scenes between the futas and the girl are any good, at least.
Vicarious pleasure is certainly a big part of it, with a sprinkling of jealousy on top. I think of it as light NTR. It's a safe way to explore taboos; for example, one might still be concerned that your love interest will enjoy the sex so much/develop feelings that she'll promote her other relationship over yours, but in the end she (usually) comes back to you. Netorase also implies the man still has some say in his SO's other relationships, while a truly open relationship would be "allowing" your SO to sleep with whomever. It's basically swinging without the fourth person.

Mayumi's Cuckolding Report is one of the best NTRS VNs that covers the topic. Gal Kano's another.

Reactions: TempTitle and hhhhy

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Formally requesting that the Boomhauer remain a viable option for personality type instead of being a one-off. No idea if those are options just for the luls, but man it would be something to just see the characters hear her say something, have to process it, and just move on as if they understood it (especially if they don't).

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Formally requesting that the Boomhauer remain a viable option for personality type instead of being a one-off. No idea if those are options just for the luls, but man it would be something to just see the characters hear her say something, have to process it, and just move on as if they understood it (especially if they don't).
Yeah 0.6 has that, if she says something Boomhauer they respond with things like: "She said something about Breakfast". Default robot is the more serious option (because there is a line with humour and I know some people want a more immersive type experience) and if you select British Girl there is banter between her and Baguette because of British and French history (Napoleon himself once described Britain as a 'nation of shopkeepers'), not maliciously but teasing and a bit of banter between the two.

There's a handful, mainly in the Mum route, the others are slow build, Mum route is deliberately aimed at people that just want horny sex scenes and a badass futa mum to look at. for 0.7. I want to blitz it with sex scenes but within the context so 0.6. they're up to oral stuff with Grandma, the couple have sex anyway and mum mounts anything she can find, so 0.7. I want to put more in without rushing the build up.

I'd wait maybe...2 versions and then sex scenes will become a lot more numerous as the build up will be quite far by then. I could lie and get you to download but I'd rather be honest.

Reactions: TempTitle

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
For me that's just a lazy cop out to prolong content though (see it all the time now). No one cares about side characters we will never see again (at least for me). At this rate it will be more the a few updates before we really see anything between from the MC or girlfriend doing anything spicy. But at least the updates are consentient even if they are small.

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
Icarus Media (Developer) do you have any plans on adding incest where the Mc gets to fuck both grandma and mom? I already saw the Dev notes but I am just asking since it will be great seeing it. Also thanks for the update.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
For me that's just a lazy cop out to prolong content though (see it all the time now). No one cares about side characters we will never see again (at least for me). At this rate it will be more the a few updates before we really see anything between from the MC or girlfriend doing anything spicy. But at least the updates are consentient even if they are small.
Whoah now...I take cop out and prolonging content (i.e. milking) quite seriously, I was a former patron of SIMBRO, Breeding Season and Urban Life (when Wootch developed it and not Nergal). I KNOW what it is like to pledge for years and then some thing be dragged out and ripped away. I hold my hands up to everyone here, I have two projects before this and they are abandoned or on indefinite hold. I have nothing to hide and I KNOW my track record sucks (Both are on here: Valia: Life of a Succubus & Dickgirl Dorm, I hold my hands up and give the truthful facts because it's important if people decide to support me, that and I firmly believe you have to acknowledge things and not bury your head in the sand). But...I learnt from my mistakes, that's why I'm doing a visual novel with a bit more linear function, because I know I can do it and when it's done I'll have that under my belt, not to mention the people that backed me and still do because I put out Futa NTR content, I owe it to them to put something out because I KNOW what it is like to be on the other end after you've put cash to something.

MC and girlfriend already fuck, Grandma has got to oral stuff in 0.6. Mum was fucking things from 0.1. Don't worry it may be a big build up, but there will be spicy scenes and my game numbering won't end at 1.0 it will continue until I get to the end.

Icarus Media (Developer) do you have any plans on adding incest where the Mc gets to fuck both grandma and mom? I already saw the Dev notes but I am just asking since it will be great seeing it. Also thanks for the update.
Me? No sorry. That said...when the game is complete and I've moved onto something else I wouldn't be surprised though if some modder that I have no knowledge of goes through the script and modifies it, not allowed to fund that content with Patreon you see. Patreon is very nice and wonderful and often visits F95zone and sometimes Discord too to make sure nothing naughty is happening.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
are there gonna be other futas, dom female and new character to swing or share with.
Other than Grandma and Mum, there will an Netorare futa called Stilyo. Also an android girl who comes with both sets of equipment. As for a dom female no, I did have a vote for who the netorare character would be and one of the options was Ava, who would have then been cast as a dominant female trying to sleep with Baguette, personally I'm glad that didn't take as in real life she's like 4ft 3 or something so....hardly intimidating. I don't want to add too many main characters.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes