mystero

Oct 8, 2016
Me? No sorry. That said...when the game is complete and I've moved onto something else I wouldn't be surprised though if some modder that I have no knowledge of goes through the script and modifies it, not allowed to fund that content with Patreon you see. Patreon is very nice and wonderful and often visits F95zone and sometimes Discord too to make sure nothing naughty is happening.
Yeah internet is becoming something of a joke. Pixiv is restricting certain things as well now. Until we get something like Patreon solely on Crypto currency the restrictions only gonna get bigger.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Finally got around to playing this. Love the short release cycles! Another awesome release Icarus Media my friend! Keep up the good work. I of course have many ideas, but for now loving the horny rebellious mother and the chastising motherly grandma! :love:

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Finally got around to playing this. Love the short release cycles! Another awesome release Icarus Media my friend! Keep up the good work. I of course have many ideas, but for now loving the horny rebellious mother and the chastising motherly grandma! :love:
Thank you for playing my friend, what do you think of the others?

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
It would be awesome if there was option for it all to happen without the boyfriends consent. Great otherwise.

EDIT: I don't mean an oblivious idiot option, I mean he'd know about it and just fail to stop it from happening. Maybe his girlfriend becomes too horny to resist the others.

Last edited:
Reactions: gilgamesh9

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It would be awesome if there was option for it all to happen without the boyfriends consent. Great otherwise.

EDIT: I don't mean an oblivious idiot option, I mean he'd know about it and just fail to stop it from happening. Maybe his girlfriend becomes too horny to resist the others.
Well although the NTR endings are already planned I don't quite know HOW i'm going to have Stilyo act, whether he is oblivious and she is subtle or whether she is blatant after a while. Only thing there is he could just tell his mom and she'd kick her arse. So it's a possibility but I'm not gonna promise anything. In theory she could corrupt the girlfriend enough to be blatant in front of him and he couldn't really stop it, not himself anyway.

Reactions: monsterdragon55
Oct 9, 2020
Well although the NTR endings are already planned I don't quite know HOW i'm going to have Stilyo act, whether he is oblivious and she is subtle or whether she is blatant after a while. Only thing there is he could just tell his mom and she'd kick her arse. So it's a possibility but I'm not gonna promise anything. In theory she could corrupt the girlfriend enough to be blatant in front of him and he couldn't really stop it, not himself anyway.

I have to say, the game improves every time I admit it but in the future if you ever make another one, I would like something that has the futanari on guy genre as its central theme on the protagonist, that there are more futanari and that can please many people like this.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I have to say, the game improves every time I admit it but in the future if you ever make another one, I would like something that has the futanari on guy genre as its central theme on the protagonist, that there are more futanari and that can please many people like this.
So like Futadom World?

Reactions: monsterdragon55

Arkade

May 23, 2017
Pretty decent writing all things considered. Even if the french gets a bit crazy at times... But if making the heroine seem bimboish and a bit airheaded was the point- the vocabulary certainly helps with that. And its nice you add a route for the NTR fans as well. Hoping 0.5 doesnt mean the game is half complete though- since this feels like only set up with very few scenes for now. Would be interested in seeing how faithful heroine tends to be in a setting with NTR.. Maybe shying away at the full explanation of what happened during her work?... Surely she would keep it a secret for as long as possible given that its not condoned to mess around with the ntr character?(stilyo?)(yes I see the pun..).. But that also depends on how Stilyo makes her move. As an influential type- the obvious path seems blackmail- perhaps even threatening power over the boyfriend or not- in exchange. But it would be refreshing if there was a bit more thought into that manipulation aspect. Maybe shes sadistic and takes things forcefully.. But heroine doesnt seem like the type to say no eithey way- again..bimbo type feeling... Not against it but it does lessen impact of NTR genre.. Given a heroine be too accepting of any advance.. Not exactly pure or innocent. But thats fine. Anyway- got your work cut out for you and wish you luck. Trying to appease as many people as possible tends to backfire but variety is a great spice. And you already have multiple routes set up and perspectives.. Just don't get too ambitious and start to lose hope you can bring it to an ending.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Pretty decent writing all things considered. Even if the french gets a bit crazy at times... But if making the heroine seem bimboish and a bit airheaded was the point- the vocabulary certainly helps with that.
I was more going for the relaxed creative dreamer type to be honest, studying psychology she loves people and imagines who they are and what they do day to day and tends to get lost in the imagination.

Hoping 0.5 doesnt mean the game is half complete though- since this feels like only set up with very few scenes for now.
No I will be continuing past 1.0. Version 0.6 and 0.7. has Grandma oral scenes, 0.8. I aim for the sex to start with Grandma. Katelyn will discover the arrangement at some point and ask as well. So I aim for (Subject to change):

0.6. - Oral scenes (Subtle)
0.7. - Oral scenes (building up to sex)
0.8. - Sex with Grandma (Subtle)
0.9. - Katelyn finds out and asks to be included, Roderick is reluctant since he knows what's she's packing and her experience in sex being vastly superior to him and grandma combined but relents because he loves his mum and Baguette doesn't mind by this point either (they don't anything sexual yet). First scene where Roderick is in the room directly watching Grandma.
1.0 - Roderick is now fine with being directly watching and seeing such things without Baguette having to give him reports. The time to head back to Mums house is around this time, Grandma having opened them up a bit and having Unit around now for her needs, they decide to catch the train back to Mums, Baguette gets up early and catches the earlier train, by the time Roderick gets up there is a major news story of a flood which stops him from meeting up, but no worries...Baguette got safely to mums earlier.
1.0 - 2.0 - Mums turn, Grandma having done most of the legwork so to speak, and the flood separating them. Mum and Baguette decided on texts, photo's and videos to be sent to Roderick. Since it's Mum of course she's a lot more crude and vulgar, so it won't be as slow and build up as Grandma. There may be light playful humiliation i.e. teasing about sexual prowess etc but nothing overtly horrible, at this point as well Baguette will develop in terms of her jealousy and if the player allows and want it, Roderick will, with Baguettes blessing, interact with Unit in either a futa on male or male on futa capacity.
2.0 - 3.0 - With the flood over now Baguette and Roderick freely flit between visiting the two as well as interacting with each other, the transition from exciting to casual begins here as well as a bit more on the couple building up to the eventual proposal and wedding for the two.

All this pre supposing Stilyo is no involved, because if she is certain things will change.

Would be interested in seeing how faithful heroine tends to be in a setting with NTR.. Maybe shying away at the full explanation of what happened during her work?... Surely she would keep it a secret for as long as possible given that its not condoned to mess around with the ntr character?(stilyo?)(yes I see the pun..).. But that also depends on how Stilyo makes her move. As an influential type- the obvious path seems blackmail- perhaps even threatening power over the boyfriend or not- in exchange. But it would be refreshing if there was a bit more thought into that manipulation aspect. Maybe shes sadistic and takes things forcefully.. But heroine doesnt seem like the type to say no eithey way-
Stilyo (I'm glad you see the pun) was designed especially for subtlety, she can fully retract and regrow her massive cock, making her completely female to outward appearances, she also happily will flirt with and have sex with either boys and girls, not just because it's enjoyable but because it can sometimes serve to throw people off. Whilst futa pheromones quickly identify futa's to each other, hers don't. So she perfectly suited to subtle stuff. Which she has done so far, for example deliberately taking advantage of Roderick looking at her breasts, flirting and winking at him whilst subtly drawing Baguette to the fact he's looking to drive a wedge between them and then she reassures him while rebuking her. In one move she got Roderick interested, Gave Baguette the idea to become more loose and at the same time drove a potential wedge between them by recognizing Baguettes jealousy. As for blackmail, it might seem stange but I don't like that type of NTR to be honest.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes