Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
I JUST realised this dev has done videos that I've watched! I am terrible with names. I saw "Sorry Little Brother I'm Going To Fill Your Girl (Futa NTR)."
I'm liking the game so far. The different POV's as separate playthroughs is an interesting is an interesting way to handle it, and I was surprised to see they all actually have some unique content. Fun stuff!

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I JUST realised this dev has done videos that I've watched! I am terrible with names. I saw "Sorry Little Brother I'm Going To Fill Your Girl (Futa NTR)."
I'm liking the game so far. The different POV's as separate playthroughs is an interesting is an interesting way to handle it, and I was surprised to see they all actually have some unique content. Fun stuff!
Ah yes...Sasha and her brother's big butt Latina girlfriend. I remember. Glad you like the game so far, anything you particularly like or think could be improved?

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
Ah yes...Sasha and her brother's big butt Latina girlfriend. I remember. Glad you like the game so far, anything you particularly like or think could be improved?
I can't think of any constructive criticism as yet, but I came to check out when the next update would be only to find I'd missed one! I'll think on that as I catch up tonight.
This has a lot of stuff I like. The level of humor is good. It's fun and light without being completely off-the-wall slapstick. I genuinely laughed a few times. I like that the mom is a badass (that was part of what I like in the video too). There's a lot of disagreement about what "futa" means these days, and this is my ideal version: full hermaphrodite with no external accessories blocking the view (y). I also like that it's not heavily focused on the destruction of the male protagonists life. I neither hate nor love NTR, but some of it is just too brutal for me. The relationship dynamics with the mother and grandmother are also an interesting inclusion. I look forward to seeing how it all plays out.
I like to see futa's use all of their "assets," whether it's with both men and women or just with other futas, so I'm hoping for some of that, but I'm already quite confident I'll enjoy whatever you throw at us. It's near impossible to write any story that's totally original, and that makes characters super important. You know how to build fully realised characters that are fun to watch, and that's a terrific set-up for any story.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

Remember folks, you can view progress here with timestamps.

Once 0.6 is done 0.5 will be released on here.

Also....

Avaron1974 I found a comic about you:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

mystero

Oct 8, 2016
Hello, I have yet to play, but considering its netorase ill love it anyway. So uh maybe a stupid question, but are there any plans on getting the girlfriend pregnant by either mother/grandmother?

This game seems like it actually has a story to it so gonna wait for the game progress more before playing.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hello, I have yet to play, but considering its netorase ill love it anyway. So uh maybe a stupid question, but are there any plans on getting the girlfriend pregnant by either mother/grandmother?

This game seems like it actually has a story to it so gonna wait for the game progress more before playing.
One of the endings voted for was:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So not quite what you were aiming for BUT...

I had a brainwave a few days ago and I came up with the idea of 'What-if' scenario's (then later found out another game dev long beat me to the idea but I'll do it anyway) and that could easily be one of them.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That Ava is such an awesome character.

Totally deserves her own game.

Several games.

Maybe a Trilogy.

It would rival Lord of the Rings..... the tale of the cute ginger hobbit and her incredibly large lesbian harem full of the hottest muscle women ever who have to be naked at all times.....

If you'll excuse me I have a fantasy to attend to.

• Haha
Reactions: Blacktusk

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
That Ava is such an awesome character.

Totally deserves her own game.

Several games.

Maybe a Trilogy.

It would rival Lord of the Rings..... the tale of the cute ginger hobbit and her incredibly large lesbian harem full of the hottest muscle women ever who have to be naked at all times.....

If you'll excuse me I have a fantasy to attend to.
It would rival Lord of the Rings.....
Suddenly I'm questioning which ring and which finger.....

• Haha
Reactions: hhhhy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Suddenly I'm questioning which ring and which finger.....
Depends how hot the girl asking is.

My standards are pretty low, no problems letting women put a finger in any ring they choose.

Gina Corano can put a ring on it though.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes