baby

Aug 19, 2017
Traps are gay. I don't care what your "expression" is. Its gay. Call me a fascist or some other dumb insult but pretending two cocks smashing isnt gay is ridiculous. I'm out of this thread jannies you dont have to cry and delete everything
Askers?

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I on' know whatto say, 1GB for so little content in ach path.
They shoul just stick to MC 's path or we may hav to wait for the game to reach 3GB or longer to get interesting.
Multiple path endings are not the best for games sometimes.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I on' know whatto say, 1GB for so little content in ach path.
They shoul just stick to MC 's path or we may hav to wait for the game to reach 3GB or longer to get interesting.
Multiple path endings are not the best for games sometimes.
Good thing there is only 3 endings, besides I wanted it to be slow burn. 0.6 will have oral scenes, 0.7 will have sex scenes (at least that's the plan at the moment). If you want sex scenes only and just want to CTRL past the words then go with Mum route.

Reactions: surgicalprecision

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Good thing there is only 3 endings, besides I wanted it to be slow burn. 0.6 will have oral scenes, 0.7 will have sex scenes (at least that's the plan at the moment). If you want sex scenes only and just want to CTRL past the words then go with Mum route.
I like the story, just don't like the little content for each character.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
All things in time my friend.
Oh and that sound the Mother was making behind the kitchen got me all excite for nothing.
I thought She and the girlfriend were doing it behind the kitchen for a minute.
iI like those moments of getting caught and cheating with the boyfriend right there clueless as to what's going on in the kitchen.
Those kind of games I like. Hope to see some of that idea in future games or in this game or a remake.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Oh and that sound the Mother was making behind the kitchen got me all excite for nothing.
I thought She and the girlfriend were doing it behind the kitchen for a minute.
iI like those moments of getting caught and cheating with the boyfriend right there clueless as to what's going on in the kitchen.
Those kind of games I like. Hope to see some of that idea in future games or in this game or a remake.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The thing I'm doing is building it all up first and then the sex scenes will come.

Reactions: Barking at the Moon

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The thing I'm doing is building it all up first and then the sex scenes will come.
When was that scene, I missed it.
I think I played all the characters and one part mother was checking out girlfriend from the kitchen.
The other part mother was in the kitchen just finishing herself, alone.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
When was that scene, I missed it.
I think I played all the characters and one part mother was checking out girlfriend from the kitchen.
The other part mother was in the kitchen just finishing herself, alone.
Those are in upcoming versions probably around 0.7. I've got the pictures done but not got to the part where they would be appropriate to code them in yet. 0.4. should have the beginning of Grandma doing stuff (kissing) with Baguette and from there it will escalate in future versions.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Those are in upcoming versions probably around 0.7. I've got the pictures done but not got to the part where they would be appropriate to code them in yet. 0.4. should have the beginning of Grandma doing stuff (kissing) with Baguette and from there it will escalate in future versions.
Yeah show a lot of that, and I mean a lot of it.
Also would like to see Grandma's friends in the game and detailed stories of her past and also daughterr's
All this is new for the newly formed couple and they seem interested in being part of it at a slow pace.
The NTR part or bad guys don't seem to be much of a threat, maybe they could be to make the game a litte more interesting.
Every game needs a bad guy or would be self proclaimed boyfriend that wants to steal the girlfriend away.
Unless it's a girl or they found another Futa that wants the girfriend for herself, that would be acceptable too or wants to join.
Let's not forget Grandma has siblings, they could be payed a visit too and make the story longer by all means.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Every game needs a bad guy or would be self proclaimed boyfriend that wants to steal the girlfriend away.
Unless it's a girl or they found another Futa that wants the girfriend for herself, that would be acceptable too or wants to join.
That is Professor Stilyo's role, she is an optional NTR character.

Reactions: surgicalprecision

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
Will the mc be aware of what's happening? as in watching the "events" happen or is it just going to be the "I know its happening but I dont wanna see it happen" type of mc or even the oblivious type mc?
(I personally don't like it if the mc wasn't aware of what's happening or the mother, grandmother and the girlfriend just hides what they do from the mc. I've seen some games where the mc just useless and could be easily removed from the game. I hope atleast that the mc watches or even joins the "events" than the typical "I don't what's happening"mc.)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Will the mc be aware of what's happening? as in watching the "events" happen or is it just going to be the "I know its happening but I dont wanna see it happen" type of mc or even the oblivious type mc?
(I personally don't like it if the mc wasn't aware of what's happening or the mother, grandmother and the girlfriend just hides what they do from the mc. I've seen some games where the mc just useless and could be easily removed from the game. I hope atleast that the mc watches or even joins the "events" than the typical "I don't what's happening"mc.)
No I hate the useless oblivious moron MC's as much as the next guy. He gives general permission for them to do stuff, at first he will be reluctant and confronting the new feelings as he struggles with the expectation of him being a man and his girl being welll 'his' and his loyalty and love for his family sharing them, then to actively seeking out or arranging things to happen and eventually to it being casual and usual.

So to start he will have the girlfriend tell him (if the player clicks that option), then patrons are voting for how he breaks through hearing what's happened and listening to things happen, to actively watching whether in the room or voyeur or even arranging things to happen himself, he will be having sex with his girlfriend through the game too and some events will even be threesomes or taking turns. So he's not going to be the oblivious moron boyfriend.

Also you can pick whose perspective you want to play as well.

Reactions: hhhhy

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
No I hate the useless oblivious moron MC's as much as the next guy. He gives general permission for them to do stuff, at first he will be reluctant and confronting the new feelings as he struggles with the expectation of him being a man and his girl being welll 'his' and his loyalty and love for his family sharing them, then to actively seeking out or arranging things to happen and eventually to it being casual and usual.

So to start he will have the girlfriend tell him (if the player clicks that option), then patrons are voting for how he breaks through hearing what's happened and listening to things happen, to actively watching whether in the room or voyeur or even arranging things to happen himself, he will be having sex with his girlfriend through the game too and some events will even be threesomes or taking turns. So he's not going to be the oblivious moron boyfriend.

Also you can pick whose perspective you want to play as well.
That's a relief I was worried it would turn into oblivious ntr mc.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
That's a relief I was worried it would turn into oblivious ntr mc.
There is a Netorare route where he does, I will admit that, but that's optional. Otherwise even if not in the room he knows if something is going on.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: hhhhy

hhhhy

Apr 23, 2020
There is a Netorare route where he does, I will admit that, but that's optional. Otherwise even if not in the room he knows if something is going on.
That's good I'm really glad that the oblivious ntr boyfriend shit is just optional.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
Futa ntr is one of the hardest niche genre to find so im glad someone is making a game on it I wish more people did these two genre together anyways nice game cant wait for future updates

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes