Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
I'd really appreciate if the dialogue was less silly. Yeah, if the scenes are good it could save the game, but I just can't take it seriously in its current state.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Your "french" girlfriends exaggerated mannerisms and accent, for example. It's rather silly.
The accent I'm trying to convey that she is French in terms of pronunciation. Admitedly some of it is steretypical such as the 'Oh ho ho' parts, which...I can turn down in intensity of course.

Vertukhay

Dec 7, 2021
The accent I'm trying to convey that she is French in terms of pronunciation. Admitedly some of it is steretypical such as the 'Oh ho ho' parts, which...I can turn down in intensity of course.
Well, atleast in my opinion she comes across as a cartoonishly french person, rather than someone who is, well, actually french? Not to sound mean, of course.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Well, atleast in my opinion she comes across as a cartoonishly french person, rather than someone who is, well, actually french? Not to sound mean, of course.
No no I completely understand that, sometimes my humour does slip through. As the game moves on we will see her less of the stereotype and more of the person underneath.

baby

Aug 19, 2017
No no I completely understand that, sometimes my humour does slip through. As the game moves on we will see her less of the stereotype and more of the person underneath.
I like the concept but the overuse of Z's and V's make it a bit cumbersome at times to read, and the Z's particularly, absent of other frenchisms make me feel like I'm reading a German accent. There's probably some decent examples of french-sounding text dialogue around the internet you could take a look at, maybe try inserting some acute accents? é

There's probably some other frenchisms you could insert as well. "C'est la", "Grand-mère", 'est' for 'is', "Mon cher" "le coq", "énorme coq"

Last edited:

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I like the concept but the overuse of Z's and V's make it a bit cumbersome at times to read, and the Z's particularly, absent of other frenchisms make me feel like I'm reading a German accent. There's probably some decent examples of french-sounding text dialogue around the internet you could take a look at, maybe try inserting some acute accents? é

There's probably some other frenchisms you could insert as well. "C'est la", "Grand-mère", 'est' for 'is', "Mon cher" "le coq", "énorme coq"
That last one got me! :ROFLMAO:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
It's irritating that reaching the end of the current content causes the game to close rather than returning to the main menu

FenrisWolfe

Aug 11, 2017
I'm confused by the description, MC doesn't care about them being Futa I got that. But it says something along the lines of, MC Doesn't care if Grandma goes after his girlfriend? If that's right then why does it have the NTR tag?

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I'm confused by the description, MC doesn't care about them being Futa I got that. But it says something along the lines of, MC Doesn't care if Grandma goes after his girlfriend? If that's right then why does it have the NTR tag?
Because of the optional ntr path which starts in the latest update

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
How many scenes are in this version. I would like to know before downloading it
There's a handful about 4-6 already, I probably should change the version numbering to be honest. Most are in the Mum route and it's designed that way, her route is for people who just want quick sex scenes (and a hot dominant chick with a harem of people) whereas the others are a slow build up.

May 7, 2018
A word of warning on your polls. Obviously they are a reward for your patrons, but that means an exclusive audience.

You audience appears to like futa fucking anything. So the game will warp towards that and only appeal to them, narrowing the amount of future patrons. Because for me, futa having sex with other futa or men is just gay, which I avoid 100%. But that doesn't matter I just want you to think about how the effects of input based storytelling are going to effect you over the length of creating this game. Good luck Icarus Media

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
A word of warning on your polls. Obviously they are a reward for your patrons, but that means an exclusive audience.

You audience appears to like futa fucking anything. So the game will warp towards that and only appeal to them, narrowing the amount of future patrons. Because for me, futa having sex with other futa or men is just gay, which I avoid 100%. But that doesn't matter I just want you to think about how the effects of input based storytelling are going to effect you over the length of creating this game. Good luck Icarus Media
Sex between futas and men or other futas isn't gay because, at max, only one participent is male. It's fine if you're not into futas topping so I don't judge you in any way for that but please get your terminology right; being comfrtable with sex between multiple forms of gender expression would be pansexual (or even genderblind if the protagonist makes no distinction between various forms of gender expression which, admittedly, isn't the case in this game)

On your comment about polls, better if the game does cater to to it's particular audience that try to appease the vanilla fanbase by limiting the more niches fetishes. After all, one scat scene makes a scat game :ROFLMAO:

May 7, 2018
Sex between futas and men or other futas isn't gay because
Traps are gay. I don't care what your "expression" is. Its gay. Call me a fascist or some other dumb insult but pretending two cocks smashing isnt gay is ridiculous. I'm out of this thread jannies you dont have to cry and delete everything

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Traps are gay. I don't care what your "expression" is. Its gay. Call me a fascist or some other dumb insult but pretending two cocks smashing isnt gay is ridiculous. I'm out of this thread jannies you dont have to cry and delete everything
Traps are gay and if there were any traps in the game then you might've had a point

I didn't call you fascist or insult you in any way, that all comes from your own head and you might want to ask yourself why

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

I'll answer this with two points which might affect people who echo the same or similiar to yourself or are wondering likewise:

1) Funnily enough my patrons in their polls voted for any futa on the male MC to be OPTIONAL rather than MANDATORY and that was by a margin of 30 votes against 5. I myself like both futa on male and futa on female, but I am aware that futa on male is far less appealing to others, hence the optional vote result. The mum character will fuck anything yes, Grandma only did with her dead husband. So taking that into account whilst there will be some, it will be optional for the male main character and others are short scenes with side characters that rarely appear afterwards.

2) I'm not overly concerned with narrowing patrons because I'm not doing it for the cash. That seems dismissive but what I value is that people come along and enjoy the story, if they want to support in cash that's great but I also value ideas for characters, scenes, discussions of how people like or disliked the characters etc etc or just people that share a link to the game or bring it up in forums, lots of ways to support other than $$$. Being honest I have 2 employments in addition to this as a safety net and vice versa too. I found that some devs, being desperate for cash, or just wanting to chase it end up doing stuff for the cash, burning out or losing motivation to continue and then they're caught in needing the cash as this is their only source of income but not liking that it's now a conveyor belt of updates with no motivation, that's when milking accusations start, I don't want that for my creation, so I don't chase the cash, it's why I'm active on here a lot and I get enjoyment from comments and discussion here and on patreon and discord.

That said I can take your comments on board and I do thank you for expressing them and for saying good luck.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes