hahaxddd

Apr 2, 2018
I love all of your works lmao, this one included.
But what happened to that other game you had? That was a pretty fun game too, but honestly, I like the setup for this one more.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
0.3 will be public released soon, probably in the next few days for you all. There is a public progress post on my patreon for 0.4. When that is done and out for patrons, 0.3. will be here.

I love all of your works lmao, this one included.
But what happened to that other game you had? That was a pretty fun game too, but honestly, I like the setup for this one more.
It's on hold for now.

Absolutely loving this work. Only complain I have is the Futa models being ballless which is always a bummer imo.
They're internal.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

Version 0.3 (Changelog in folder too)

Not much more in this update I will be honest. The mum scene is hot depending on your own tastes.

Version 0.4. will be available for patrons shortly and will feature:
* Ambient sound for as many scenes as possible.
* Character thoughts.
* 1 scene with the Mum meeting an annoying fangirl. (People of F95 will be....intrigued...or horrified)
* The decision being made to share with Grandma.
* First date with Grandma.
* Introduction of an antagonist.

I'm also gonna ask again about the sound effects, is it all of them, a particular one what is it specifically because I'm interested in feedback I've got but I can't really do anything with 'Sound effects bad', no offence guys.

• Love
Reactions: ForeverLosing

Me͜͡xxy

Oct 17, 2022
My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma [v0.3] [Icarus Media] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : ,
Original Size (798 MB) / Compressed Size (87 MB)

Compressed Mac : ,
Original Size (764 MB) / Compressed Size (53 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma [v0.3] [Icarus Media] Compressed

Compressed Win/Linux : , Workupload
Original Size (798 MB) / Compressed Size (87 MB)

Compressed Mac : , Workupload
Original Size (764 MB) / Compressed Size (53 MB)

* Untested Mac Version

If you like my work, support on buy me coffee
Huh...are you a person or does F95 have Compression bots?

Reactions: Me͜͡xxy

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
After this update, I was once again convinced that Katelyn is such a sweet and caring person. She doesn't spare herself to help her co-worker. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Icarus Media

kerasyn

Sep 9, 2021
Will it be possible to only share the gf with the mom tho? Or is the option only both or neither

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
After this update, I was once again convinced that Katelyn is such a sweet and caring person. She doesn't spare herself to help her co-worker. :HideThePain:
Well...it is generous to give of oneself isn't it?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Will it be possible to only share the gf with the mom tho? Or is the option only both or neither
I honestly wasn't expecting that question...umm...well the idea is their over Grandmothers house in the beginning but after that...I haven't decided that far ahead.

Oct 17, 2019
Mega

Version 0.3 (Changelog in folder too)

Not much more in this update I will be honest. The mum scene is hot depending on your own tastes.

Version 0.4. will be available for patrons shortly and will feature:
* Ambient sound for as many scenes as possible.
* Character thoughts.
* 1 scene with the Mum meeting an annoying fangirl. (People of F95 will be....intrigued...or horrified)
* The decision being made to share with Grandma.
* First date with Grandma.
* Introduction of an antagonist.

I'm also gonna ask again about the sound effects, is it all of them, a particular one what is it specifically because I'm interested in feedback I've got but I can't really do anything with 'Sound effects bad', no offence guys.
im ok with the music but it seems like you were going for only bed sounds , id liked some sex sound effects too.

Dec 23, 2017
hey man, loving the game (and every single one of your works) but u could take a little more time between updates to add more content, think this way is better for u and for us playing the game

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
im ok with the music but it seems like you were going for only bed sounds , id liked some sex sound effects too.
I have that in some of the later scenes, now i get it the rusty bed squeek sound isn't the best first impression. I can remake the sound on that one.

hey man, loving the game (and every single one of your works) but u could take a little more time between updates to add more content, think this way is better for u and for us playing the game
Originally I intended this to be a short linear visual novel with no choice that was going to be done in 1 month, but my patrons voted to extend it to 5th Feb deadline, I suppose I can put it to another vote.

Icarus Media Ok, we definitely need a gallery. All this routes are kinda hard to follow and replay a specific scene
Agreed.

Reactions: Dark_Moustache

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
bro if there is impregnation im in
Netorare character will most likely have that, hell there's a vote right now if she has a mutation that can get males pregnant or not. As for Mum and Grandma I planned for them to ask the MC if they all take turns and leave it to fate on the honeymoon.

• Haha
Reactions: Entropylol

LordDiabl0

Feb 19, 2019
So does the Mc gets to bang all the female characters(grandma, mom, girlfriend, etc) or only the female characters get to have sex with other females and Mc is a cuck who watches only?

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes