thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The grandma is 100% a gyaru material. She and her daughter could change places.
The grandma hits the night city and let's herself loose impregnating and getting fucked herself.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I love the MC's default name and all, but i'm gonna stick with Bob.

I can remember Bob.

It's not kinetic though.
Bob does sound like a guy who would conspire to let his Grandma impregnate his girlfriend. Unfortunately every time I try to picture him I just see the guy from Twin Peaks.

• Haha
Reactions: RNDM
Oct 9, 2020
I really hope that in the future we will be able to see more of the futanari on males, to vary a little and to give more identity to the game, at least I see it like this if it goes on but I think so because I find only one futa on male scene poor.

Reactions: Valronn

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I really hope that in the future we will be able to see more of the futanari on males, to vary a little and to give more identity to the game, at least I see it like this if it goes on but I think so because I find only one futa on male scene poor.
The Mum will have some on bullies and also willing males who basically fanboy her. Grandma might have flashbacks of her and her husband Winston. Other Futanari could have scenes as well. As for if the MC takes it, it has come up sometimes in the thread and I'm not sure whether to put a poll on that or not. But there will be other males that...'receive' their affections.

Reactions: monsterdragon55

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I know you get this, but it feels like I want to comment on this because I've seen some people really not understand what a kinetic novel is lately. Or not, I just saw some where people were complaining about kinetic and the post is 3 years old.

KINETIC NOVELS FOR THOSE CONFUSED: Have NO choices. It's not "any visual novel lacking sandbox element". None. You're reading a pretty picture book and clicking through it to a singular ending and outcome.

Visual novels (normally): Has differen't routes/choose your own adventure style elements. They may not be a lot. They might even be "illusion of choice", but as long as it has more than one outcome (including game over), and the player makes some sort of influence on the path of the game, it no longer qualifies as a kinetic novel. This is also why I am against kinetic novels being allowed in the game section.
Yep, you'll have the choice of Netorare character appearing or not, a good NTR ending (Chad mum, son and grandma rescue Baguette from the clutches of the Netorare person) and a Bad one (she steals the girl). There's also the multiple perspectives you choose at the beginning.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Oh I so hope it would be Ava. I've never played before for a bad ending, but I'm willing to take a chance here :HideThePain:
Avaron1974 will still be in, just as an obsessive follower of dom futa mommy, like that annoying character from Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, she'll now just be so enamoured of mums six pack and dominant ways she'll have no time for Baguette.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
The Mum will have some on bullies and also willing males who basically fanboy her. Grandma might have flashbacks of her and her husband Winston. Other Futanari could have scenes as well. As for if the MC takes it, it has come up sometimes in the thread and I'm not sure whether to put a poll on that or not. But there will be other males that...'receive' their affections.
Any chance the MC has fun with some of the futa girls himself, Male on Futa and Futa on male?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Any chance the MC has fun with some of the futa girls himself, Male on Futa and Futa on male?
I'm debating that, whether to put it in myself or put it to the vote, Unit B00-B1E5 would be more than happy to do it either way, Baguette doesn't seem like the jealous type to stop him and Professor Stilyo might do it too.

wtf did I read?
First Time?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm debating that, whether to put it in myself or put it to the vote, Unit B00-B1E5 would be more than happy to do it either way, Baguette doesn't seem like the jealous type to stop him and Professor Stilyo might do it too.

First Time?
I mean, if MC is gonna be ok sharing, might as well let him get some fun out of that arrangement as well. Honestly there just really isn't many male on futa/futa on male games/content.

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Kind of liked the futa dorm game although it needed some massive qol fixes (since there was no gallery, no way to force scenes and some areas like changing rooms took multiple clicks per time segment just to be told 'nothing happened' over and over again and the grind just felt really pointless) and writing (like not explicitly making friends with the girls yet you still get treat like **** and can even get a game over from not being 100% submissive).
Hope this one is a bit more focussed. Its male only and not many characters as is but I'll worry if it starts throwing in a dozen more.
Also hope there's another character like the nerd in that game who cums like 4x as hard as everyone else.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Kind of liked the futa dorm game although it needed some massive qol fixes (since there was no gallery, no way to force scenes and some areas like changing rooms took multiple clicks per time segment just to be told 'nothing happened' over and over again and the grind just felt really pointless) and writing (like not explicitly making friends with the girls yet you still get treat like **** and can even get a game over from not being 100% submissive).
Hope this one is a bit more focussed. Its male only and not many characters as is but I'll worry if it starts throwing in a dozen more.
Also hope there's another character like the nerd in that game who cums like 4x as hard as everyone else.
No...I wouldn't say male only, there's 4 perspectives and yes the vote already decided that certain scenes you can choose if the girl take 'cumflation' pills before doing stuff.

Reactions: ara1111

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Right the sound effects, i've noticed it come up 3 or 4 times now in reviews, is it all of them? One of them? Could anyone give me specifics?.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Good start, I like the setup of both futa women and the male protag sharing the sexy French gf. Swinging is way hotter than NTR, though a sprinkling of jealousy goes a long way. kudos on your, uh, unique ideas.

Reactions: Icarus Media
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes