Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Dgunslinger I'm surprised you haven't commented in the thread, have you noticed this one?
You kidding? Futa + NTR is my weakness and you know it Lol!

I downloaded this within the first couple of hours. haven't played it yet as busy with some IRL stuff. Will be back with comments when I do. I am sure it will be great like your other work. the models look hot and the theme is on point.

And as for my vote, I will take all the optional toppings please :p . Every dick in every hole is how I roll! the pervier and the kinkier, the better!

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

Version 0.2

Not all scene have ambient sound but I've started to find some and put them where I think approporiate. As I find more sounds I'll edit previous version scenes with ambient sounds. I know the reviews didn't like the sounds.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hmm.. interesting premise, I do like keeping most things optional, any ideas on the types of fetishes/kinks explored in the game? While I personally would feel a little better sharing my girl with mom & grandma if I got to have fun with them solo and in a fun, family 4-way, I do understand and respect the reasons for not including wincest in this.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
MyGirlfriendAndMyFutaGrandma-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: redraw

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
1666019500251.png
Then again , if Grandma a futa then genetically the mom and son should be futa due to their superior gene FUTA chromosome overwriting XY or XX chromosome.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well for a 0.2 there is not much content yet

Feels more like a small intro

Will keep a eye on this

Otáviobr0

Sep 29, 2020
It was really very short, but for the time it takes between one update and the next it was fantastic. I really enjoying the game.

Freshkope

Feb 10, 2021
So I saw no incest, ok idc. But then I saw a poll about more Futa characters are being added. Is the main purpose of these characters to cuck the MC with his GF or are they going to give the MC some Futa on male action?

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes