Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
I really love the concept, but are you absolutely certain you cannot squeeze some incest in the game? For patreon issues, you can call the other characters not-family members, or give the player the possibility to name the relationships themselves. It would be a shame to have 4 characters and 3 of them to never interact with each other given the theme of "sharing".

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So I saw no incest, ok idc. But then I saw a poll about more Futa characters are being added. Is the main purpose of these characters to cuck the MC with his GF or are they going to give the MC some Futa on male action?
Both, patrons voted for a Netorare character to be introduced and that one will be optional with a big <THIS IS THE NETORARE CHOICE>. Whilst patrons also voted no to the girlfriend pegging the boyfriend Ravenleaf I'm sorry, I tried!, I have yet to look at other futa's doing stuff with him or not.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Fuuuuu, there is no ntr in this game -.-
Netorare? Not YET, it has been voted for as an optional route and currently winning by 6 votes is Professor Stilyo. A futa that can disguise her pheromones and retract and re-grow her futa cock at will, becoming for all intents and purposes a normal girl. The perfect hidden antagonist.

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Netorare? Not YET, it has been voted for as an optional route and currently winning by 6 votes is Professor Stilyo. A futa that can disguise her pheromones and retract and re-grow her futa cock at will, becoming for all intents and purposes a normal girl. The perfect hidden antagonist.
But this thread have a ntr tag.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
But this thread have a ntr tag.
Yes as I explained it's a precaution. from what I understand of the harem lads the main reason for their facepalming and kicking up a storm is that a game didn't explain what tags are in OR planned from the start. So the tag is there.

To be fair I understand that when they've played or financially contributed only for something to do a full 180.

Reactions: icollectsouls

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Both, patrons voted for a Netorare character to be introduced and that one will be optional with a big <THIS IS THE NETORARE CHOICE>. Whilst patrons also voted no to the girlfriend pegging the boyfriend Ravenleaf I'm sorry, I tried!, I have yet to look at other futa's doing stuff with him or not.
that's fair. it can't be helped, game looks good regardless o/

Reactions: Icarus Media

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
It's not kinetic though.
I know you get this, but it feels like I want to comment on this because I've seen some people really not understand what a kinetic novel is lately. Or not, I just saw some where people were complaining about kinetic and the post is 3 years old.

KINETIC NOVELS FOR THOSE CONFUSED: Have NO choices. It's not "any visual novel lacking sandbox element". None. You're reading a pretty picture book and clicking through it to a singular ending and outcome.

Visual novels (normally): Has differen't routes/choose your own adventure style elements. They may not be a lot. They might even be "illusion of choice", but as long as it has more than one outcome (including game over), and the player makes some sort of influence on the path of the game, it no longer qualifies as a kinetic novel. This is also why I am against kinetic novels being allowed in the game section.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
whats the difference between netorase and netorare??
Netorase is sharing. Basically you give your partner permission to sleep with someone else.

Netorare is someone fucking someone you love with aims to steal them from you and/or cause the most jealousy.

There is also a third, Netori, which is the exact opposite of Netorare and means you stealing the loved one of someone else.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes