JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Bro, there is one song that is potentially could be your theme song (with slight modification), original title "¡Te Quiero Puta!" and simply changing it to "¡Te Quiero Futa!" (in the title and lyrics) the song has a new meaning that fits your 'taste'. Honestly I don't know what is your music preference are but I find the song very entertaining eventhough I do not understand it fully because it is in Spanish:D.

On a different note, thank you for sharing and well done with the game, looks interesting (have not personally played but watching it). Advance well done for v0.2 release later. All the best. Cheers.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
For those thinking of pledging right now you'll not only get 0.2. for just $1 but for $3 there is a poll for whether to include Optional pegging, optional cumflation, optional netorare character and whether to extend the deadline of the project to put more content in. Also....free air Banjo.

Jun 29, 2020
For those thinking of pledging right now you'll not only get 0.2. for just $1 but for $3 there is a poll for whether to include Optional pegging, optional cumflation, optional netorare character and whether to extend the deadline of the project to put more content in. Also....free air Banjo.
Sigh........Dammit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Mindrem

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Air instruments are underrated.

It certainly was not the optional ntr character. Cant stand that nonsense. Definitly dont like the way the voting is going.
Don't worry when I say optional I mean optional. I.e. there will be a choice pop up and I will put in that choice:

<NTR Route>

<Continue wholesome sharing route>

Reactions: Limited_Evolution

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So the poll for an OPTIONAL Netorare character is currently in favour and a second poll for WHO that character will be is currently up as well. Here are the 5 options my patrons have:

Whatever the choice there will be an option in game where if you select no then the netorare stuff does not happen. I mean it doesn't happen, I do not mean it happens but you are not shown, I know that can sometimes be a pet hate of people. If you select no the character either doesn't show up at all OR does no NTR at all in the game. None of this will affect Grandma and Mum from doing Baguette either with permission either.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Name: Ava. (Female)
Background: Ava, who will appear in the game anyway as a fangirl of mum and wanting to sleep with her (but not become part of mums harem) is a Welsh Lesbian girl, often spending her days online where her sarcastic words bring delight to many a forum. She enjoys dirty video games, sarcasm and generally acting cute. She will upon meeting Baguette/seeing Baguette take a liking to her and want to sleep with her. Taking any chance she can to seduce the Curvy French girl into smashing pasties with her.
She sounds hot as fuck and should deff be in the game and get tons of attention.....

Totally not shilling for my own character at all...

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
She sounds hot as fuck and should deff be in the game and get tons of attention.....

Totally not shilling for my own character at all...
Yeah...you've only got one vote so far and it's one of mine to be honest. I tried, but on the bright side even if you don't end up being the Netorare character you'll end up being banged by muscle chad futa mum.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Yeah...you've only got one vote so far and it's one of mine to be honest. I tried, but on the bright side even if you don't end up being the Netorare character you'll end up being banged by muscle chad futa mum.
Dem, I wished I really had those 1000 votes but in the end still great since Ava is already a character, just most likely not the Netorare character. Cheers.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait .. what ... 1 vote?

But i'm super adorable, everyone loves me and I mean EVERYONE.

I demand a recount of the votes....

And add on enough to put me above whoever is at the top.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Wait .. what ... 1 vote?

But i'm super adorable, everyone loves me and I mean EVERYONE.

I demand a recount of the votes....

And add on enough to put me above whoever is at the top.
You are now 2 votes and the top vote tied with 4 each is Professor Stilyo and Unit Boo-B1ES.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You are now 2 votes and the top vote tied with 4 each is Professor Stilyo and Unit Boo-B1ES.
To be fair I think Boo-B1ES has the more interesting story implications.

Stores sperm to pass on so could get someone preggers with stored semen without anyone knowing .... surprise kids.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
To be fair I think Boo-B1ES has the more interesting story implications.

Stores sperm to pass on so could get someone preggers with stored semen without anyone knowing .... surprise kids.
Boobies do have interesting story implications...

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
So the poll for an OPTIONAL Netorare character is currently in favour and a second poll for WHO that character will be is currently up as well. Here are the 5 options my patrons have:

Whatever the choice there will be an option in game where if you select no then the netorare stuff does not happen. I mean it doesn't happen, I do not mean it happens but you are not shown, I know that can sometimes be a pet hate of people. If you select no the character either doesn't show up at all OR does no NTR at all in the game. None of this will affect Grandma and Mum from doing Baguette either with permission either.
A chance to get cucked by Avaron lmao.. MY god, what a time to be alive.

Apr 4, 2021

oh it's a shame that you can only choose one, the truth is that they all have their own thing, especially the police girl has a lot of potential as the villain of the game and in the end mom could have the final super battle with her

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes