Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
Futa grandma? Yes please absolutely! futa gilf is such a rarity. Do we still tag Icarus Media in every futa project even when that's who is making it?
Also because I have to any futa on male planned?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Futa grandma? Yes please absolutely! futa gilf is such a rarity. Do we still tag Icarus Media in every futa project even when that's who is making it?
Also because I have to any futa on male planned?
There is one scene of that already in there in the Mum route.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Osk0

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
The synopsis made me cringe so hard... but, somehow, in a good way :) Probably not gonna be the first on my play list, but it's good to see good ol' boys/girls like Icarus Media pushing some games on the site. Much respect dawg/dawgette Icarus Media!

Reactions: Icarus Media
Nov 22, 2018
I'm hoping for some pregnancy, like the girlfriend pregnant by the grandma. Also you mentioned the mom screwing the bully's mom, maybe she got pregnant from it, and maybe the bully eventually gets a sex change operation and get's pregnant. You can probably tell pregnancy/impregnation is my top fetish so I hope there's some of it in this game.
I'm also curious if there's anyone else character's can have sex with. Maybe the girlfriend's mother, and maybe even grandmother.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I'm hoping for some pregnancy, like the girlfriend pregnant by the grandma. Also you mentioned the mom screwing the bully's mom, maybe she got pregnant from it, and maybe the bully eventually gets a sex change operation and get's pregnant. You can probably tell pregnancy/impregnation is my top fetish so I hope there's some of it in this game.
I'm also curious if there's anyone else character's can have sex with. Maybe the girlfriend's mother, and maybe even grandmother.
Well...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let's just say that thanks to his mum he has half brothers and sisters regardless of whether their mothers had boyfriends, husbands or not. But she cares for him because:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So is there a chance for Incest with a patch? If there is, I might even become a Patron!
That wasn't about incest. Avaron1974 likes games with the lesbian tag. Sorry to disappoint. But that said, if someone without my permission was to edit files and scripts and post stuff I can't exactly do anything about that. I know a few games have that, incest modders who do it without permission.

Reactions: Avaron1974

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
That wasn't about incest. Avaron1974 likes games with the lesbian tag. Sorry to disappoint. But that said, if someone without my permission was to edit files and scripts and post stuff I can't exactly do anything about that. I know a few games have that, incest modders who do it without permission.
That is unfortunate, but I understand.
Good luck with your game!

Osk0

Oct 12, 2018
ahh so no content with the son and his mom or grandma other than getting cucked? Shame but I'm here futa grandma regardless

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Hmm... That's all cool and all, Baguette is the whole family's happy happy cumrag.

How about having mom bring in another girl as her girlfriend so our MC also has another hole to stuff?

I mean fair is fair, right?

• Angry
Reactions: WarriorSteel

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hmm... That's all cool and all, Baguette is the whole family's happy happy cumrag.

How about having mom bring in another girl as her girlfriend so our MC also has another hole to stuff?

I mean fair is fair, right?
Problem with that is that as much as she loves her son, Mum is not really a beta or sharing character. She's the confident alpha bitch who will fuck your girl but won't let you near her harem unless she can help it. I suspect a lot of the harem lads or the lads not into NTR or NTRS are playing or will be playing her route because from her perspective sex with Baguette once permission is given is just like another notch on the bedpost of girls to fuck and sometimes get pregnant, the only reason she's not taking her right there and then or stealing her away is her feelings for her son.

Maybe I'm wrong but I suspect there are a lot of people in the thread who want Mum to remain an alpha badass bitch that does whatever the hell she wants, with the sole exception of things relating to her son.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
It's not that I don't like it, it's that Patreon is excessively pervading when it comes to the banned 4. Looking in the dev forum I've seen Devs and even Sam the admin catalogue:

* A dev be suspended for putting a patch on their discord. i.e. they requested to join and then found it.
* Patreon possibly opening up the script files and looking for a switch i.e. Incest = True and then suspending (whilst there were no known counts of this happening, the possibility was discussed)
* Patreon ban devs for even acknowledging a patch exists (not to mention linking to it).
* Patreon has suspended accounts for 'step' relationships in games.
* Peruse F95 to check game tags and suspending if they find any of the banned 4.
* Suspending account even if game downloads were not from patreon but from another site. i.e. patreon used as a tip jar and downloads are offsite.
* Patreon approaching F95 to remove all incest patches on games that had them. Then told to go away...

That's why I haven't been snappy or aggressive in responding the Incest kink lads/lasses. I get how hard it can be to get games with that kink in because of the payment processors holding Patreon and therefore devs by the bollocks. Whilst I can sympathise and have played games with it in, For me personally the risk, for something avoidable is not something I would go for. If Patreon tomorrow went full Alabama then no problem, but until then I think everyone can at least respect the old adage of 'Don't bite the hand that feeds you'. As much as I'm aware of nefarious incest modders creating unofficial incest patches, with rising energy bills (mine have tripled), inflation and the economic situation right now I can't run the risk of doing anything like that personally speaking, nor endorsing anyone that would do so without my permission. Might be cowardly but my responsibility to me, my household and family is to keep them safe, warm and fed.
on the other hand, you may be losing the financial support of a large crowd that loves incest games, but that's okay, everyone knows where the call is pressed.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes