Arkade

May 23, 2017
That's a shame.. Finally get a futa ntr concept with a bf perspective choice but it's not actually NTR- it's netorase.. So it's just up to him failing at being competent and having a spine rather than just unlucky and a bit of powerful manipulation from the futa. but eh.. better than nothing I suppose.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
i'd rather if mc could fuck and be fucked by grandma and mom, a threesome, but i read that dev doesn't like incest... i'll stick around and wish ⛲good luck with your project
It's not that I don't like it, it's that Patreon is excessively pervading when it comes to the banned 4. Looking in the dev forum I've seen Devs and even Sam the admin catalogue:

* A dev be suspended for putting a patch on their discord. i.e. they requested to join and then found it.
* Patreon possibly opening up the script files and looking for a switch i.e. Incest = True and then suspending (whilst there were no known counts of this happening, the possibility was discussed)
* Patreon ban devs for even acknowledging a patch exists (not to mention linking to it).
* Patreon has suspended accounts for 'step' relationships in games.
* Peruse F95 to check game tags and suspending if they find any of the banned 4.
* Suspending account even if game downloads were not from patreon but from another site. i.e. patreon used as a tip jar and downloads are offsite.
* Patreon approaching F95 to remove all incest patches on games that had them. Then told to go away...

That's why I haven't been snappy or aggressive in responding the Incest kink lads/lasses. I get how hard it can be to get games with that kink in because of the payment processors holding Patreon and therefore devs by the bollocks. Whilst I can sympathise and have played games with it in, For me personally the risk, for something avoidable is not something I would go for. If Patreon tomorrow went full Alabama then no problem, but until then I think everyone can at least respect the old adage of 'Don't bite the hand that feeds you'. As much as I'm aware of nefarious incest modders creating unofficial incest patches, with rising energy bills (mine have tripled), inflation and the economic situation right now I can't run the risk of doing anything like that personally speaking, nor endorsing anyone that would do so without my permission. Might be cowardly but my responsibility to me, my household and family is to keep them safe, warm and fed.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Hey, that looks like me.

I know that because she's super annoying as fuck just like I am.

Not sure if the other girl is giving fuck me eyes or she wants to beat the shit out of me though......
Well you are ogling her....

Besides the futa mommy is a dom with defined 6 pack abs, she seems to have massive appeal already. Wouldn't you agree?

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
It's not that I don't like it, it's that Patreon is excessively pervading when it comes to the banned 4. Looking in the dev forum I've seen Devs and even Sam the admin catalogue:

* A dev be suspended for putting a patch on their discord. i.e. they requested to join and then found it.
* Patreon possibly opening up the script files and looking for a switch i.e. Incest = True and then suspending (whilst there were no known counts of this happening, the possibility was discussed)
* Patreon ban devs for even acknowledging a patch exists (not to mention linking to it).
* Patreon has suspended accounts for 'step' relationships in games.
* Peruse F95 to check game tags and suspending if they find any of the banned 4.
* Suspending account even if game downloads were not from patreon but from another site. i.e. patreon used as a tip jar and downloads are offsite.
* Patreon approaching F95 to remove all incest patches on games that had them. Then told to go away...

That's why I haven't been snappy or aggressive in responding the Incest kink lads/lasses. I get how hard it can be to get games with that kink in because of the payment processors holding Patreon and therefore devs by the bollocks. Whilst I can sympathise and have played games with it in, For me personally the risk, for something avoidable is not something I would go for. If Patreon tomorrow went full Alabama then no problem, but until then I think everyone can at least respect the old adage of 'Don't bite the hand that feeds you'. As much as I'm aware of nefarious incest modders creating unofficial incest patches, with rising energy bills (mine have tripled), inflation and the economic situation right now I can't run the risk of doing anything like that personally speaking, nor endorsing anyone that would do so without my permission. Might be cowardly but my responsibility to me, my household and family is to keep them safe, warm and fed.
this has been going on for many years however new incest games have not stopped coming up, but i respect your decision not to take any risk

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
is it possible to avoid these "women" with male members...what is "it" is??? o_O
Unfortunately no, two of the perspective are futa girls, one perspective will receive futa girls and the other one will be watching, listening or taking part alongside futa girls.

bigcock78787

Jun 3, 2021
Can't Wait for next update :) . Is it going to be netorase with the girlfriend doing it for the boyfriend? like her taking an active role in going after the older woman and then teasing/showing her bf? or it going to be more her being submissive and letting the older woman use her when shes horny and the boyfreind just happens to watch?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Can't Wait for next update :) . Is it going to be netorase with the girlfriend doing it for the boyfriend? like her taking an active role in going after the older woman and then teasing/showing her bf? or it going to be more her being submissive and letting the older woman use her when shes horny and the boyfriend just happens to watch?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes