MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Liked the overview and notes, can't believe I tried it (not my thing) , but now I can say I played it all
hahaha with that setting and a FUTA grandma just couldn't pass the opportunity, it was simply too funny of an scenario. thanks for the share

Reactions: Icarus Media

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Okay, I'm sorry there is no incest. But I have in mind what I wish to create and whilst I'm open to ideas, such as the one Ravenleaf gave me earlier in the thread, some things I have to draw a line in the sand on. Sorry it doesn't interest you but hopefully you can find something that does. Good luck in your search. I mean this with no offence, we're all different and like different things.
Well, good luck to you than, Dev. I truly hope your game does well. Now to add the game to my ignore list.

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

AAmTT

Dec 10, 2018
Except it wasn't and that wasn't what you said.

Mental lapses are a problem, i'd get that checked.
in fact let's break this down for you

"ntr is typically caring about the gf not fucking you"
and fucking someone else instead is the implication brought in by mentioning an old fat man in the second sentence. "caring about" is another way of referring to the jealousy of such a situation.
A reversal of this which is atypical would be to instead care about the one doing the stealing (the fat old man mentioned in this or the futas in the case of this game) not fucking you instead of caring about your SO being stolen.

AAmTT

Dec 10, 2018
in fact let's break this down for you
and to even further spell things out for you my first comment was a joke about the game being tagged ntr but this being the a large commenter reaction (ie the people asking for incest) rather than many people lamenting the gf being fucked.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
and to even further spell things out for you my first comment was a joke about the game being tagged ntr but this being the a large commenter reaction (ie the people asking for incest) rather than many people lamenting the gf being fucked.
probably because most tapped out at the no incest part to much care.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
It's always nice to see a game in which characters can just have fun.

Personally for these types of games I tend to prefer a sandbox (mainly because I find it more fun that way and it can be enjoyable to play around with the relationships) but well that's about it.

Related to NTR aspect I don't think it truly matters, overall if the relationships are quite open either way it doesn't matter if she is the girlfriend of the boy, mom or grandma, at most I feel like they would use it as a teasing element (even more because you can choose the perspective it matters even less) but that's about it, in fact I can totally imagine the endings being more in the lines of staying with the "father" and the other characters visiting here and there to have fun.

Reactions: Yukisyoma and AAmTT

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Whoops. And here I was hoping it'd be a fun romp with a futa protagonist in all futa family with a bit of climbing up and down the rungs of the ladder, along with a bit of messy extras.

Still looks like a fun ride, though!

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
I wish f95 had more tags at times.
OP clearly says this is a netorase game, but has to put ntr and swinging as tags to convey that, which adds to the confusion of people thinking this is a neotare game.

They are similar genre's but one is essentially swinging while the other is cuckoldry.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes