whydoineedto

May 21, 2022
Oh damn, I was excited for a new futa download. Sadly I am not a fan of NTR. Oh well, best wishes. This looks nice.

Mar 13, 2018
Well, I did consider 'My Grandma is a Futanari' but that was probably taken... :sneaky:
I was referring to how you pick up funny names for the character in general but the title is interesting too even the model is nice too I mean its honey select but the face model and body type are interesting X'D, I was hoping there will be loli futa too but well it's good.

Skylar Reign

Creating Katie's Diary.
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
Will the girlfriend get stolen away?
Absolutely NOT! Sorry but no.

NTR Blasphemy!! The NTR God will strike thee down and his wrath will be swift. Good luck Icarus Media been reading your CHYOA stories and I am learning a thing or two.;)

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Okay feedback so far in reviews is the sound, is it the sound effects of the music itself? I put an option to disable music at the start anticipating it might be that but If I'm wrong or there is another solution let me know what you think.

Apr 5, 2021
hello the game will have different endings different from each other or since they are multiple perfectives will it be linear but seen from different eyes or have you not thought about it yet icarus media?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
hello the game will have different endings different from each other or since they are multiple perfectives will it be linear but seen from different eyes or have you not thought about it yet icarus media?
I was planning it to be a short linear visual novel but I don't mind putting it to a vote and seeing if people want to extend it with a bit more choice.

Reactions: Corruption lover

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
i'd rather if mc could fuck and be fucked by grandma and mom, a threesome, but i read that dev doesn't like incest... i'll stick around and wish ⛲good luck with your project

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes