Edaten143

Apr 11, 2018
I like this game, I wish there's more hidden sex tho, the Grandma x GF doing it before the MC arrive is so hot, it's such a turn on

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
still havent played it
Yeah I remember you said it wouldn't play, I asked what you were playing it on (PC, MAC, LINUX etc) and what specifically happens, does the link in the OP get to the download page? Does it stop at the file download? Does the ZIP file not extract on your desktop? Does it load up and then black screen? If you let me know I can try to help again.

jamiehmcw91

May 28, 2021
Yeah I remember you said it wouldn't play, I asked what you were playing it on (PC, MAC, LINUX etc) and what specifically happens, does the link in the OP get to the download page? Does it stop at the file download? Does the ZIP file not extract on your desktop? Does it load up and then black screen? If you let me know I can try to help again.
I play it on a laptop dont know what make it is only know its a chromebook

RoughlySpecific

May 27, 2020
I play it on a laptop dont know what make it is only know its a chromebook
Icarus already linked an instruction page, but to be more specific: You will need to follow the "Linux on Chrome OS" guide.

By default, ChromeOS works similar to an Android smartphone. However, no one made an Android version of this game, afaik. Therefore, you need to enable Linux

Furthermore, that guide written a while ago. I’m not 100% sure if all the games here work with Renpy 7.5, which is what the guide would install. If you want to install the latest version instead, you probably need to change two lines.

The guide says:
wget

and

tar xaf renpy-7.5.0-sdkarm.tar.bz2

Instead use:
wget

tar xaf renpy-8.1.3-sdk.tar.bz2

-------------------------

Edit: You need to enable Linux first. Then:

Actually, a simpler way is probably just to go to this page:

1) Click the "Download SDK tar.bz2" button to download it.
2) Go to the file, right-click it and click "extract" in the menu.
3) In the new renpy folder it has made, double-click the "renpy.sh" file to run renpy.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes