Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
how did the game end?And who got the gf pregnant?
Futa Grandma 1 is partway through the story. Futa Grandma 2 will pick up from where I left off. With the massive file size I thought I should split the game into 2.

It's also a story perfect point since now the girlfriend is stuck at the mothers and the boyfriend is stuck at Grandma's.

taru

Apr 23, 2018
i hate patreon id like some male on futa knowing it wont happen saddens me but im still downloading this lol

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
I know the point of an "NTR" game is that the main (male) character's perspective is generally lacking in sex scenes compared to the others, but with these "cucked by a futa" games I'm always hoping the dude can end up on the receiving end of some girldick, especially if it belongs to the one fucking your girlfriend/wife/"potential love interest." Like, I dunno, gimme a scene where the male MC is licking the futa's cum out of the girl's pussy while the futa is railing him from behind. Some real horny shit.
Yeah I only played the male MC route and I just felt that it was lacking in content enough to make me wonder if the male MC was the afterthought route and if it was why include it in the first place?

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
So the question can I ignore the boyfriend route and just play other perspectives? or does this switch during scenes?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So the question can I ignore the boyfriend route and just play other perspectives? or does this switch during scenes?
Yep there are 4 perspectives, the only time they overlap is if the other character interacts with the one you are taking the perspective of.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Yeah I only played the male MC route and I just felt that it was lacking in content enough to make me wonder if the male MC was the afterthought route and if it was why include it in the first place?
It's more of a 4 perspective game than having a male MC.

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
After waiting so long for the update, it has been utterly disappointing to see it end like this. VERY little content, considering the waiting time. I used to love this game, and to see it end like this is... a shame. Creating hype is one thing, but leaving things like this is another. I truly hope that if there is a sequel, there will be a lot more content.

• Wow
Reactions: Icarus Media

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
After waiting so long for the update, it has been utterly disappointing to see it end like this. VERY little content, considering the waiting time. I used to love this game, and to see it end like this is... a shame. Creating hype is one thing, but leaving things like this is another. I truly hope that if there is a sequel, there will be a lot more content.
Check this post (it's a few posts up from yours...). Explains what you are seeing and why. :>)
https://f95zone.to/threads/my-girlfriend-my-futa-grandma-v1-1-icarus-media.133324/post-11304662

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Glad the dev kept his word and released this version like he said he would. But how about a Gofile link so it doesn't take 6 friggin hours to download!?!!!

jakeb733

Apr 3, 2021
Just finished the game, god damn its so good. The mom scenes with the girlfriend are sooooooo good too, my favorite. Cant wait to see the next game with them

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Just finished the game, god damn its so good. The mom scenes with the girlfriend are sooooooo good too, my favorite. Cant wait to see the next game with them
The scene with Mum is a taster, it's deliberate in length, foreplay etc in that she's the experienced one and knows exactly what to do and she has a particular liking for making people fall for her sex skills.

Thanks but graphics already aren't the best on this game, not really wanting to compress them further. I tried a different link and it is down to 3 hours.
Now you see why I split the game into Futa Grandma 1 and Futa Grandma 2. Imagine double that size and it being 6 hours? Hell when I used to upload it took 9 hours per format.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Imisx

Afro888

Jan 5, 2018
I`m a little disappointed that the male MC was just a cuck in the end I mean I knew the Mom and Grandma were going to get some action with the GF but I thought the male MC was going to get some action on the side from someone else make it more of an open relationship but no in the end he goes full cuck who by part 2 won`t be having sex with his GF anymore.

jakeb733

Apr 3, 2021
The scene with Mum is a taster, it's deliberate in length, foreplay etc in that she's the experienced one and knows exactly what to do and she has a particular liking for making people fall for her sex skills.

Now you see why I split the game into Futa Grandma 1 and Futa Grandma 2. Imagine double that size and it being 6 hours? Hell when I used to upload it took 9 hours per format.
I imagine in the sequel, from the MC's perspective it will be small photos and videos, but from the GF and Mom's perspective we will see what actually happens yes? That is super hot. Who does she get pregnant by in the end?

Also, how long do you think until the first update for Futa Grandma 2?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I imagine in the sequel, from the MC's perspective it will be small photos and videos, but from the GF and Mom's perspective we will see what actually happens yes?
Yes.

Who does she get pregnant by in the end?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, how long do you think until the first update for Futa Grandma 2?
Futa Grandma 2 version 0.1. is out for patreons right now and will be public when I release version 0.2. Admittedly not a lot of content in that one since I was completing this but it'll pick up as I focus more on it with this project complete now.

Reactions: jakeb733
Feb 7, 2018
Yes.

Futa Grandma 2 version 0.1. is out for patreons right now and will be public when I release version 0.2. Admittedly not a lot of content in that one since I was completing this but it'll pick up as I focus more on it with this project complete now.
I know that people make demands all the time and junk, but is there a way for

Reactions: Nessiah
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes