seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Ah, behold a captivating and refreshing twist on this timeless, age-old tale. Its roots stretch back to the dawn of history, a narrative woven into the very fabric of time itself. Revered and cherished, this enchanting story has traversed countless cultures, transcending centuries in the tapestry of Christendom, and has been lovingly handed down from one generation to the next. That of a grandmother using her penis to seduce the girlfriend of her grandchild. It continues to captivate and inspire, leaving an indelible mark on the human spirit. Well played sir!

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I know the point of an "NTR" game is that the main (male) character's perspective is generally lacking in sex scenes compared to the others, but with these "cucked by a futa" games I'm always hoping the dude can end up on the receiving end of some girldick, especially if it belongs to the one fucking your girlfriend/wife/"potential love interest." Like, I dunno, gimme a scene where the male MC is licking the futa's cum out of the girl's pussy while the futa is railing him from behind. Some real horny shit.

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Wut, already completed ? I was expecting to see more content, which is a shame.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Wut, already completed ? I was expecting to see more content, which is a shame.
Well that was disappointing! o_O but the good news is there will be part 2! :sneaky: lol
Yeah well this was approaching about 6GB before compression so I thought rather than finish it with about 12/13GB of data, I'll split it into Futa Grandma 1 and Futa Grandma 2. Futa Grandma 2 will basically pick up right where this left off.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I know the point of an "NTR" game is that the main (male) character's perspective is generally lacking in sex scenes compared to the others, but with these "cucked by a futa" games I'm always hoping the dude can end up on the receiving end of some girldick, especially if it belongs to the one fucking your girlfriend/wife/"potential love interest." Like, I dunno, gimme a scene where the male MC is licking the futa's cum out of the girl's pussy while the futa is railing him from behind. Some real horny shit.
You'll like Unit in Futa Grandma 2. ;)

And Stilyo is always a possibility too...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: icollectsouls

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Ah, behold a captivating and refreshing twist on this timeless, age-old tale. Its roots stretch back to the dawn of history, a narrative woven into the very fabric of time itself. Revered and cherished, this enchanting story has traversed countless cultures, transcending centuries in the tapestry of Christendom, and has been lovingly handed down from one generation to the next. That of a grandmother using her penis to seduce the girlfriend of her grandchild. It continues to captivate and inspire, leaving an indelible mark on the human spirit. Well played sir!
What?

• Haha
Reactions: Bingoogus

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Oi duder, do a prequel where we play the mom and do nothing but fuck random chicks all over the place every day, that was surprisingly the thing i enjoyed most about this game. Make it a netori focused game and explore that kink?
That's basically the premise of my Visual Novel: Isadora The Wife Explorer, which patrons get to vote on the next thing she does. It will be released publically one version behind at the same time as Futa Grandma 2 is released publically one version behind.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Yeah well this was approaching about 6GB before compression so I thought rather than finish it with about 12/13GB of data, I'll split it into Futa Grandma 1 and Futa Grandma 2. Futa Grandma 2 will basically pick up right where this left off.
Oh i dont mind at all... but what you said makes sense.

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes