JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
need a ending (without NTR [means everyone knows and obliged) MC,GRANDMA,MOM Share the GF like ONE happy family:love: BUT no one knows whos child in GF'S womb [OR] 3 Kids with 3 generational family members :BootyTime:

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Hey Icarus Media will you be making a separate page for 2 or just use this one? Also any chance for any sort of futa on male stuff with the MC
Based on the first post, the game will avoid incest because of Patreon rules (no disrespect for Icarus for making that choice) which would prevent most futa on male scenario's possible.

Nx99

Aug 24, 2019
Based on the first post, the game will avoid incest because of Patreon rules (no disrespect for Icarus for making that choice) which would prevent most futa on male scenario's possible.
Didn't think about that, fair point. Would still love to see it though haha

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
But there is of course...Unit and Stilyo.

greeneyed

Jul 30, 2017
Nice, congratulations on finishing your first game.
Looking forward to everyone just fucking everyone else in Futa Grandma 2. Embrace thy swing.
Unless I'm misremebering details and it all the attention will be between the girlfriend and another character. But I'd prefer everyone to receive equal dicking. (Incest and non-incest included)
Just remember if you go the incest route, that you'll want a "fan" patch.

bamp65

Aug 12, 2019
How does this one, Futa Grandma 1 ends? And where does the Futa Grandma 2 starts from?

Zackados

Jun 26, 2022
Are you going to make the teacher a character that could potentially steal the girlfriend in a hard ntr path ? Cause now it’s more like cuckolding with futa family member.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Are you going to make the teacher a character that could potentially steal the girlfriend in a hard ntr path ? Cause now it’s more like cuckolding with futa family member.
Cuckolding in the traditional sense of the term. I.e the cuckoo bird which lays it's eggs in another birds nest and then departs leaving them to raise it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: D Dog

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma v1.1

Download

Reactions: jakeb733

Ji Xin

Jul 18, 2023
Sir Roderick Ponce Von Fondlebottom (The Magnificent Bastard) is not a very well know reference but I greatly enjoyed it.

Reactions: Icarus Media
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes