Arkade

May 23, 2017
So futa grandma 1 is going to 1.1- while futa grandma 2 is already being worked on.. and it's not a part 2 but a separate game? Is it due to size that they had to be split?. Or is there something that you wanted to change?.. I just don't really like the naming sense I guess- since it sounds like FutaGrandma2 is a future version of the first game. But i'm guessing it's more just the other half that will probably be more heavy on the scenes and 1 is introducing characters and getting groundwork done.. Honestly looking forward to stilyo stuff so I guess I just gotta wait a bit.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So futa grandma 1 is going to 1.1- while futa grandma 2 is already being worked on.. and it's not a part 2 but a separate game? Is it due to size that they had to be split?. Or is there something that you wanted to change?.. I just don't really like the naming sense I guess- since it sounds like FutaGrandma2 is a future version of the first game. But i'm guessing it's more just the other half that will probably be more heavy on the scenes and 1 is introducing characters and getting groundwork done.. Honestly looking forward to stilyo stuff so I guess I just gotta wait a bit.
I planned to have 1 game but had to split it since we're already at a HUGE amount of data. Futa Grandma 2 is a separate game BUT continues from where this one left off. I thought it the best point since this one was heavily the Grandma, Futa Grandma 2 is the girlfriend stuck at Katelyn's for a few episodes and features her a bit more. Then everyone meets up and group fun and then we move to the endings.

Stilyo is a lot more slower in her build up because she's also targetting her emotions, she wants the girlfriend to 'feel' for her as well, before being an evil bitch and leaving her with a child and onto the next girl to defile. But she will build up a LOT in Futa Grandma 2 as well as having a rivalry with Katelyn story develop.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'll be honest I'm not brave enough to do the ntr path
I'll stick too wholesome sharing
Which is my favourite kind of sharing

Reactions: Strong1

Arkade

May 23, 2017
I planned to have 1 game but had to split it since we're already at a HUGE amount of data. Futa Grandma 2 is a separate game BUT continues from where this one left off. I thought it the best point since this one was heavily the Grandma, Futa Grandma 2 is the girlfriend stuck at Katelyn's for a few episodes and features her a bit more. Then everyone meets up and group fun and then we move to the endings.

Stilyo is a lot more slower in her build up because she's also targetting her emotions, she wants the girlfriend to 'feel' for her as well, before being an evil bitch and leaving her with a child and onto the next girl to defile. But she will build up a LOT in Futa Grandma 2 as well as having a rivalry with Katelyn story develop.
Sounds good to me.. That's what I was hoping. Guessing 2 might take a little longer than 1 did- but at least it should be worth the wait.

Nov 28, 2021
oddly enough this didn't feel that cucked since u got to fuck her and both of them belongs to you and not some random n!gga dude.
But it is sure fucked up

PS. wish the grandma was thicker and the futas were had balls full package

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I'll be honest I'm not brave enough to do the ntr path
I'll stick too wholesome sharing
Which is my favourite kind of sharing
The NTR path seems kinda weird on paper, the girlfriend is apparently satisfied by the bf and loves him (she says it herself iirc and playing her path she doesn't reveal it as a lie). What are her motivations in cucking him.

I didn't play that route as it doesn't appeal to me so maybe there is a good motivation but on paper it seems weird, she already has 3 people satisfying her too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joshy92

Zackados

Jun 26, 2022
So, If I understand the game, there is two potential cuckold pathway (grandma and mom) and one ntr path (the teacher ) ?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
So, If I understand the game, there is two potential cuckold pathway (grandma and mom) and one ntr path (the teacher ) ?
Well technically it's one path and you decide if the professor appears in game, then it diverges with if the professor finds out about the sharing or not which affects the ending.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Well technically it's one path and you decide if the professor appears in game, then it diverges with if the professor finds out about the sharing or not which affects the ending.
This game is only sharing? There is not something like... The gf doing something behind mc's back?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

Uploader/moderator/staff/Potato, this thread can now be marked as complete.

The Gallery and the none french dialogue is in, whilst I've bug tested by using CTRL to go through each route there may still be the occasional bug, in which case please do report to me what is happening and I will update it.

It's been fun and look for the continuation of the same story in Futa Grandma 2!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma [v1.1] [Icarus Media]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
My Girlfriend & My Futa Grandma [v1.1] [Icarus Media] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.9 -> v1.1 [364 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Icarus Media What did you just call me? :mad: :Kappa: Congratz on the completed game! :PogChamp:

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes