3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

iganasuK

Jul 16, 2018
Yea, not working in any way(not even locate emulate), i guess it's something wrong with the patch ? Because if you take it out of the game folder the game runs normally(in jap, of course).
Guess i'll wait to see if someone knows what's up

Eboun

May 18, 2020
I heard that this one is pretty mediocre even by AK standarts, but it's much better to read something actually translated than mtl. Thanks for your work.

Vakalo

Modder
Mar 5, 2021
how can i run this game?
just a black screen for me even if japanese locale
Anyone finds away to play this? i follow the instruction/tips to the letter, still find a black screen
Yea, not working in any way(not even locate emulate), i guess it's something wrong with the patch ? Because if you take it out of the game folder the game runs normally(in jap, of course).
Guess i'll wait to see if someone knows what's up
Use "game_crack.exe" and not the normal one.

Seriously, there's only two .exes and one of them literally says crack on it...

ajunghw4n

Mar 17, 2022
yeah i got it to work, but is this demo? i cant play the full game, after few scene the game back to the title screen.

fire_eagle15

May 1, 2022
Use "game_crack.exe" and not the normal one.

Seriously, there's only two .exes and one of them literally says crack on it...

Some people are experiencing a black screen even after using GAME_crack and locale set to Japan. I've narrowed down the problem to a file (logo.ks) in patch.xp3 , it probably goes into a timeout based on your screen resolution, not sure. I removed it and re-packaged patch.xp3 and it works fine for me now. Can you make a patch without logo.ks and upload it for people facing this issue? It's too large for me to upload and I can't post links.

Reactions: rokrad

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Some people are experiencing a black screen even after using GAME_crack and locale set to Japan. I've narrowed down the problem to a file (logo.ks) in patch.xp3 , it probably goes into a timeout based on your screen resolution, not sure. I removed it and re-packaged patch.xp3 and it works fine for me now. Can you make a patch without logo.ks and upload it for people facing this issue? It's too large for me to upload and I can't post links.
Can’t do. Translators credits show up there.

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
That is just moronic to me, this is a japanese game and the game developer's games are all NTR focus, they doesn't even use patreon to bait supporters so if you have common sense, even without reading the overview you'll know what content is there, to me what you are doing is just bitching and trolling, if its not to your liking then check other thread there are lots of vanilla games out there that you can enjoy, you don't go to gay site on purpose just to show them that you hate gay and homos right ?

And this proves that you are one of those vanilla fags who go on NTR game thread just to troll
who gives a shit?

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes