3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
I can't get the game to run, if I try and run the one exe program it sends me to a cite, if I try running the cracked exe program I get a gibberish syntax error. Anyone have a solution to this, note that I have f95zone on private window, and the locale emulator won't function without doing a restart to initialize an update.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
A syntax error with random alphabets, most probably signifying broken directory pathway due to mismatch language.

Basic Troubleshooting first.

Make sure your system is in Japanese Locale. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here are the steps:
You need to go into your: Control panel > Clock and Regions > Change Date Time and Number Formats > Administrative

And then under Language for non-Unicode programs you need to click "Change System locale..."

If the option says anything but Japanese, you don't have the correct locale. Select "Japanese(Japan)" and hit apply.

If you did it right, your PC will ask for a restart. Once restarted go back into the region setting and confirm that you are now in Japanese locale. It should display the language tag like it does in the screenshot I attached above ^

Second, and though this is optional, but download Japanese language pack as well. Someone here already shared the link for it: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-install-japanese-language-pack-on-win-10.100711/

Feb 17, 2022
I can't get the game to run, if I try and run the one exe program it sends me to a cite, if I try running the cracked exe program I get a gibberish syntax error. Anyone have a solution to this, note that I have f95zone on private window, and the locale emulator won't function without doing a restart to initialize an update.
It will run on locale emulator

Lucifer444

Aug 17, 2019
Hey is there a way to play these VNs on Android like some emulator or something I tried joiplay but it is only for rpgm and renoy please help

clown48212

Feb 27, 2020
Did anyone else have issues with the "Skip read" functionality or is it just me? Given how this game is structured, the inability to use this function was a real pain

Reactions: Garen

anonposting

May 14, 2023
I get a virus from the exe in the file, is this a false positive or something actually malicious?

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
Can do someone a walkthrough of this? It doesn't make any sense the options they're very poor.
The dev can do a lineal VN but those are the worst decisions no mather what for the main character.
So, talking is the worst game of Atelier Sakura and no one did a walkthrough, maybe some day it will appear.
A bit sad monitoring a Game that It's no use.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Can do someone a walkthrough of this?
There is no walkthrough, because there is no need for a walkthrough. If I recall right, if you don't pick the option of bugging the home/spying on her, you don't get to see the sex scenes. Vice versa, if you do. The ending eventually is the piss poor same: You're a beta cuck and she will continue fucking behind your back.

Reactions: JorgeÚnico

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
ok i quit , i did everything , set region date clock pc language in japanese and still not working

Lucifer444

Aug 17, 2019
How can someone run it on Android device, my phone has pretty strong specs can I run it on phone. Any emulator or something please tell me .

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes