3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
I see that the name of the game is Atelier, and the description suggests that it has elements of Netorase, but there doesn't seem to be a Netorase tag on VNDB.
The studio name is Atelier Sakura, not the game. Also, they are kind of famous for an array of Netorase works, but aren't limited to the theme. This one, for example, is nowhere near the Netorase in the classic sense. The core focus tilts more towards Netorare/Cheating with a harsh cuckoldry point of view.

Jun 17, 2022
how do you play from the girls perspective?
tried i think almost evey peek/bug combo, but never get all the non voyeur scenes
Based off my experience with atelier sakura games I'm pretty sure you have to start a new game again. Like after going through the "first ending", make a new game then you'll get to the girl's perspective.

edit: nvm i tried it myself it didnt work, i guess ur stuck using the gallery for now to unlock the rest of the cg.

Daveen

Apr 21, 2018
Well i cant evens tart the game. Right click on the exe, using the emulator and launch in japanese, but nothing happens. Something i am doing wrong?

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Thankful for the release, but I find myself somehow always dissapointed by the Atelier games. They always go the weakest route. They're NTR, no doubt, but they all go the share or secretly love the cheating route and never have any real teeth to their story.

Just a quick batch of scenes with little emotional bite to them, and a lackluster and often unfinished end.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Thankful for the release, but I find myself somehow always dissapointed by the Atelier games. They always go the weakest route. They're NTR, no doubt, but they all go the share or secretly love the cheating route and never have any real teeth to their story.

Just a quick batch of scenes with little emotional bite to them, and a lackluster and often unfinished end.
Its cause the wrong games are getting translated

LeoManu

Feb 12, 2020
Hmm, didn't really like this one. Felt unfinished, or rather too open ended. Not only did the mc kept quiet about it, she's contemplating leaving him for the other guy if he cleans up his act. It'd be good for a doujinshi, but for a vn? ikd

Dec 21, 2018
Hmm, didn't really like this one. Felt unfinished, or rather too open ended. Not only did the mc kept quiet about it, she's contemplating leaving him for the other guy if he cleans up his act. It'd be good for a doujinshi, but for a vn? ikd
Seems like the newer Atelier games are like that. They push out these games like they're making babies. The result is that the NTR games from them haven't been good for a long time.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes