3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
lol, i not sure but look like every game of sakura got "wife" or "friend" on the fucking title.

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
how do you play from the girls perspective?
tried i think almost evey peek/bug combo, but never get all the non voyeur scenes

Dave 237

May 29, 2018
how do you play from the girls perspective?
tried i think almost evey peek/bug combo, but never get all the non voyeur scenes
there doesn't seem to be one, have you tried looking in the scene gallery? or playing the game over again?

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I remember playing this game and using the translate app to read what it says (mostly at the end), but now...the fun part begins lol

krugeer

Jul 10, 2020
I can't get it to run, can someone explain me how to open it or what program should I install?

Asuka137x

Aug 16, 2017
I can't get it to run, can someone explain me how to open it or what program should I install?
Install Japanese locale emulator. A quick google search will take you to the link. Right-click on game-crack.exe. Select locale emulator, then Run in japanese.

polpolp

Jul 11, 2017
why trad this bad game ? the MC is just a full cuck with no pride, he isnt even angry when she refused to have sex with him.
The GF is one of the baddest ever, doesnt care at all for MC and sure doesnt love him anymore, she doesnt want to make love with him and cut time with him to be with the Bull instead.

Atelier Sakura just fall down deeper but why choose this game ?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
why trad this bad game ? the MC is just a full cuck with no pride, he isnt even angry when she refused to have sex with him.
The GF is one of the baddest ever, doesnt care at all for MC and sure doesnt love him anymore, she doesnt want to make love with him and cut time with him to be with the Bull instead.

Atelier Sakura just fall down deeper but why choose this game ?
Because not everything has to cater to your needs. There are others that enjoy the games of this studio. (not myself , but there are some good ones that I liked from atelier sakura )

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
does the girl cheat with one guy or more? atelier sakura game no fun if it was limited to one way cheating

sokserey

Jul 2, 2020
If you're on windows one way to get this game running is to use .
Follow the installation routine and after that right click on the "game_crack.exe" chose Locale Emulator -> Run in Japanese.
still not work

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes